THE IWAKU STREAMING MASTER-LIST

okeh I'm new at dis shit so I'm attempting to pay Town of Salem atm. So if it sucks ass, I tried. x-x

So yeah about to start streaming in a few.

This thread makes me want to stream art man :P

I don't always stream, but when I do it's at fuckin midnight. Usually speedruns but who knows what wacky shit I get up to.

color key is #7fda3f pls

Awwww shit Melon's gonna be streaming soon. It'll be more Town of Salem (boooo because my mouse is broken) but yeah.

Yaaaay

Reactions: Grumpy
WATCH MELON PLAY ESO WITH HER FRIEND LIKE THE TRASH SHE IS

(Streaming in about 10 minutes)

Twitch

I'm in an Offline Phase right now but i'm thinking of getting back into streaming soon! my twitch is here and I also have a Picarto under the username of Lovelessesbutterfly as well <3

Twitch Here's my channel. I usually stream Kantai Collection, Sims 4, and soon: Overwatch.

Melon is going to start streaming in about fifteen minutes. (Maybe more or maybe less!)

Twitch

Ah, I just started my Twitch and Youtube this month, and I've currently been using my Playstation for streaming. I've just signed with a new stream called ToGamerHolics but have been focusing on my personal Twitch, TokyoTrifecta, which I run with my bestfriend.

Currently Streaming (Thursdays, Saturdays & Sundays).

Youtube, WasabiMayhem (Mondays & Sundays)

Currently Streamed Games (PS4):
  • Overwatch
  • Dark Souls 3
  • Dead or Alive
  • Tekkan
  • Odins Sphere
  • Rocket League
  • Unravel
  • Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMix
  • Resident Evil (Demo)
  • Limbo (Demo)
  • Final Fantasy Platinum Demo
Currently Reviewed or Planning to Review Anime/Games:
  • Kiznavier (Reviewed)
  • Sailor Moon Crystal III (Reviewed)
  • Erased (Reviewed)
  • Final Fantasy XV Anime (Reviewed)
  • Twin Star Exorcist (Reviewed)
And then we have some extra side videos on our channel :)

@Grumpy when you can, please add my schedule to the 1st post please. Thanks :)

Stream times are currently as follows, but may be subject to change:
Monday: 10PM PST
Tuesday: 10PM PST
Wednesday: 6PM PST
Thursday: 10PM PST

And this is my channel. There is some info on the page, just scroll down and there you got it. I have odd times that I stream and as a hobbyist, I do it more for the fun to share some gameplay with friends than to try to make a living out of it or become some super duper popular guy.
However, I do hope you will enjoy if you are going to watch it whenever I get my lazy ass streaming.

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Oblivion666
I will be streaming in about twenty minutes, at 7pm EST. My stream link is above, if anyone would like to watch. I'll be playing Fortnite because it's the only thing I have downloaded worth playing

I started streaming since recently again. This time cooperating a lot with Oblivion, who hasn't posted his stream link - so I will do him that courtesy as he is fixing his OBS/game capture.

@Oblivion666 : link to his twitch.
And my stream: link to my twitch.
Currently, no set days. We set the streaming clock week by week.

Here's mine! I currently stream, for the foreseeable future, every Saturday around 4pm EST. At the moment, I only have a few games, but next weekend I will be playing Destiny 2 and Fortnite, and will be streaming a bit earlier.