Still not an adult XD so you're not the only one, though if you mean excluding GMs...@Starlighter is also expressing interest so still not the only minor
I don't see Star here tho? I am confusion XD

she's posted on the intcheck and joined the discord XD
Oh there was an Interest Check ok. I only just today saw this via a banner for the Lore dump XD

• Haha
Reactions: Joan
Oh there was an Interest Check ok. I only just today saw this via a banner for the Lore dump XD
XD is fine, as co-gm I see all the threads also because I just stalk the entire forum whoops

• Haha
Reactions: Astroblaze
Woop woop, going to make a char sheet for this. Looks fantastic.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Ack forgot about this RP as well. I need to make a CS yet but I do want to participate, just to clarify.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Hello, everyone! Thank you so, so much for showing interest and applying for The Queen's Hellhounds. I've put a ton of effort into this over the past year, and I can't believe it's doing so well at the beginning! Unfortunately, due to the massive amount of interest we received, we won't be able to accept everyone. If you were not accepted, feel free to PM Joan and me if you'd like to know why, and we will try our best to elaborate in a more private conversation. :)

Accepted
@Shizuochan
@RJS
@DinoFeather
@Jays
@Squee
@The_J
@Jorick
@Greenie
@Eru
@SkittlesAndSpike
@Applo

Accepted but Not Completed
@Starlighter
After discussing the concept of your character and reviewing your request for a time extension, Joan and I have decided to go ahead and accept your character, even though it's not quite finished. Congrats! Just make sure you get it up as soon as possible! :D

Rejected
Thank you all so, so much for applying and showing interest! I really appreciate all the effort you guys put into your characters. Unfortunately, Joan and I can only handle so many players. D: Good luck in your future RP endeavors!
@Warm Regret
@Nocturnal
@Astroblaze
@Jinx
@Mars Walker