Here are the things i've changed.
  1. I've added Shion's experiences with the Six-Tails' rampage in her History section.
  2. I've modified the Skills & Abilities section to match a Genin skill-level. Now the skills are "Good Kenjutsu", "Good Taijutsu" and "Good Chakra Control".
  3. While you suggested that Shion to be a bit older to enable her to wield a katana, I instead believe that since Shion's trained in Kenjutsu since youth by her father, he would also condition her body to be able to wield a katana by the time she graduates. So I added a note besides "Good Kenjutsu" skill, describing that. But please tell me if it's not enough, I will either bump up the age or change the katana to a wooden one.
  4. Finally I've added "Street Magic Tricks" in Traits Section.
  5. EDITED: I forgot to mention it but I've also added "Water Clone Jutsu" in Jutsu section.
Thanks for the effort!

1. That is great but it still feels a bit bland. However, I will not pursue you to add more as I see that you're not with much experience on Iwaku. I would advise keeping updating your character's history with new events.
  2. That is grand but a genin can only have two good skills. You will need to make one average.
  3. Extra training in the history won't make a difference. The history of a character is indeed of paramount importance. It explains how they became who they were or where their skills came from. However, for balancing reasons the background and history of a character won't greatly enhance if you just mention even more training. If that was the case then many characters would have been able to skip being a genin for all their years of training prior to joining the military as a shinobi. So, I have to point back that if she will wield a steel/wooden katana sized sword that it will be way more beneficial for her to be somewhat older, taller and psychical stronger.
  4. I believe that street magic tricks isn't a trait of a person but more a set of skills.
  5. That is okay.

@FrostedCaramel
Accepted by me.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
@FrostedCaramel
Accepted by me. I am also proud of you. Knew you would do it but not this soon. x3

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
@Lesli
I'm done with the second round of editing.
1) I've bumped up her age to 15 and also her height and weight as accordingly. Also since I increased Shion's age, I've replaced her apperance pic with someone else more appropriate to her age range.
2) Demoted Taijutsu to Average.
3) Removed Street Magic Tricks in Traits section and added Cooking in Skills/Abilities section.

Here's the link to the profile:
OPEN SIGNUPS - The Rise of the New Generation

[fieldbox="Senshi Hikigaeru, red, solid"]
af0ffe3fb8789a2eea2f77739227b87c.jpg

"Shaddup will ya! Let's do this already!"

xclv9d.png

Name: Senshi Hikigaeru
Nickname: Hiki
Age and date of birth: 14, 4th of November
Age Appearance: 14
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Grandparents:
Paternal:
  • Setsu Hikigaeru, Grandfather 76- Deceased
  • Naga Hikigaeru, Grandmother 54- Deceased
Maternal:
  • Ori Kamatsu, Grandfather 64- Deceased
  • Riga Kamatsu,Grandmother 81- Deceased
Parents:
  • Setsa Hikigaeru, Father 35- Deceased
  • Yuri Hikigaeru, Mother 37- Living
Siblings:
  • Kama Hikigaeur, Sister 10- Living
Length and build: 5'4", Athletic
Weight: 120lbs
Favorite weather and season: Stormy, Spring

DN3p4.png

Nation: Republic of the Water Country
Birthplace: Kirigakure
Organization: N/A
Chakra Nature: Water

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
Thought psyche is more akin to that of his father, Senshi's visage heavily favors his mother. His body sports a good deal of muscle for one so young but in a sporty way. His hair grows a mite shaggy, quite thick and a dark shade of red. Senshi is know for his toothy grin that is accompanied by smiling yellow eyes. In more noticeable traits though Senshi is like most others his age. Height and weight nothing spectacular for a boy like himself.

23msj6g.png

Personality:
Senshi favors his father in persona and mannerism. Rash, quick tempered, and slightly unpredictable, the young boy exudes a fiery nature. An innate sense of insecurity grips him whenever he begins feeling lesser prompting him to lash out. This often makes him more rivals than friends, but a growing air of entitlement drives him forward. Despite this though he is not one to proactively start conflict. Senshi keeps his thoughts of others to himself generally. Only snapping when becomes to butt of another's joke.

Senshi boasts a fairly aggressive fight or flight instinct. When threatened he prefers to charge ahead and face the aggressor rather than retreat, no matter the consequence. This, though, is limited to his own personage. Senshi believes one should be able to fend for themselves, and therefore will not risk his neck for the sake of another.

These accumulated traits make it hard for Senshi to acclimate with most social groups. He often finds himself the outcast or loner. Unlike many others that find themselves in similar circumstances however, Senshi has no sense of longing. There is no hidden want to join the flock. This fact is only so due to his close relationship with his family whom he relies on for more intimate social needs.

DN3p4.png

History:
Societal norms dictate the path one takes on life's journey. Those that lived in times of peace grow to seek peace, while those born in times of war grow to seek war. Setsa Hikigaeru was of the later kind. A man raised in an era of conflict that grew an unquenchable thirst for it. Though never famed for his exploits the man would spend much of his time abroad undergoing one mission or another. Never was it enough. He was away when both of his children were born. Away as they grew. So it was no great shock to the few close to him, when word came that he had died far from home.

Senshi had never been close to his old man. His feelings for him somewhere between adoration and resentment. His mother had always told Senshi to be proud of his father, to yearn to be a man like him. Thus Senshi aspired to, albeit bitterly. How was he to be like a man he had hardly knew? He could never ask his mother such a thing. Her heart had been fragile in all the times Setsa was away. With him gone for good Senshi feared for her, always. How could he be heir to a legacy such as that?

Though he had tried to part from his father's shadow, Senshi found it a hard road. The more he tried to show himself as an individual the more others compared him to his father in youth. Becoming a Genin had been a decision of his own design, yet even that his father had done before. Senshi determined that he would make a name for himself among the ranks of the Kirigakure Shinobi. To walk that path, to leave carve out his own legacy.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item: Wakizashi
f237ad7aaa795302b87ba1070eb9c66d.jpg

Description: A 14" steel blade designed to be more versatile than a standard Katana. It is worn on the backside of Senshi's waist horizontally. It is used for quick reflexive close-quarters-combat. Most often as an auxiliary weapon when an enemy is able to unprecedentedly close in.

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item: Shinobi Tools
ee05f66c34dd48420ef3388f9f6d9df4.jpg

Description: An assortment of tools used by most fledgling Shinobi. Ranging from kunai and shuriken, to explosive tags and wire. All contained within various pockets and pouches.

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
+Very Good Reflexes
+High Stamina
+-Average Chakra Control
+-Average Endurance
-Poor Genjutsu
-Poor Strategy

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
Taijutsu Focus: Senshi is a physical combat preferring to hit his opponents hard and fast. He trains mostly in martial arts and honing his physical prowess.

Kenjutsu Training: Senshi has a small degree of kenjutsu training. Primarily focused on the handling of short blades such as the Wakizashi.

Agile: Senshi is very quick and nimble. He prefers to be mobile, relying on speed and intuition to adapt to a situation.

DN3p4.png

Jutsu
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Chloroform
@Lesli
I'm done with the second round of editing.
1) I've bumped up her age to 15 and also her height and weight as accordingly. Also since I increased Shion's age, I've replaced her apperance pic with someone else more appropriate to her age range.
2) Demoted Taijutsu to Average.
3) Removed Street Magic Tricks in Traits section and added Cooking in Skills/Abilities section.

Here's the link to the profile:
OPEN SIGNUPS - The Rise of the New Generation
  1. That is more acceptable.
  2. Saw it, good.
  3. That is fine.
The character is accepted by me. One more GM acceptance to go.

@Walter Swan
Accepted by me. You can now, with two acceptances, post the character sheet in the accepted character thread. After this, you will be put on a team and your team leader will contact you.

@BradokUnbound

And here is the review of your character:

Skills/Abilities
+Trained CQC
+Very Reflexive
+High Stamina
+Adept Speed
+-Average Chakra Control
+-Average Endurance
-Poor Genjutsu

-Poor Teamwork
-Poor Strategist
There are too many 'good' skills. This link will provide an overview of what is expected of a starting character/genin.

Kenjutsu Training: Senshi has a degree of training in Kenjutsu, the wielding of swords. Though his expertise is limited mainly to the Wakizashi, his skill is not to be underestimated.
It is all good and well that he has some training in kenjutsu. But a starting character has little to no experience. To claim that their skills shouldn't be underestimated doesn't make it that they fit in that alley. Not that you need to change it completely but the phrasing isn't 'correct' for a starting genin.

Too many techniques. A starting genin is allowed to start only with 2 C and 4 D ranked techniques.

@malina CS looks good to me as well. The only request I have is for you to remove the "average at rest" line under Skills/Abilities seeing as it is a little general. Once that's done, you have my full approval and can go ahead and add it to the Accepted Character Bin.

Welcome to the RP! :) Hope you enjoy your time here and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

@BradokUnbound I like the changes you have made. I just have a couple of notes:
  • Very good reflexes should be changed to good or above average (to keep it in line with a starting genin)
  • Under the Special Traits section the only item that really fits is Agile. Both Taijutsu Focus and Kenjutsu Training fall under the skill category. One thing to note with them is that Senshi's skill will be considered average in both unless listed otherwise

@Galvantic

I noticed that you edited your CS but not yet fully to adhere to my review. If you require help, then do feel free to pm me here or on discord.

3418271d88c42e05e91b72b8aa6d8e36--hair-color-blondes-pretty-blonde-hair.jpg

"It isn't a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do."

xclv9d.png

Name: Claire Rose
Nickname: Rose
Age and date of birth: 17, Oct. 26, 459
Age Appearance: She looks a bit older than most her age but still youthful with radiating skin.
Sexuality: Bisexual (not out though)

Grandparents: Her mother doesn't speak of Claire's grandparents and they are unknown to her.
Parents: Elaina Rose (Mother)
Siblings: Emilia Rose (Older Sister, Deceased)

Length and build: 5' 8" (172.72 cm) medium frame
Weight: 140 lbs (63.5029 Kg)
Favorite weather and season: Rain and Winter

DN3p4.png

Nation: The Republic of the Water Country.
Organization:

Clan/Bloodline: N/A

Chakra Nature: Wind

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
(Since I used a picture already I will use this to describe her further)
Claire has golden blonde hair reaching past her shoulders, hazel eye's and she is taller than most females her age. Just for the pervs out there her cup size is C, also stating this since the image I provided doesn't give detail on her body whatsoever. Her build is a medium shape, she is the ideal weight for someone her height and so her body is proportionate throughout. Not too large but not too small. Her face is youthful even though she looks older than most her age.

23msj6g.png

Personality: Claire is often balanced when it comes to her emotions. She remains kind and helpful. But given the situation she can be serious and even aggressive. Those who get on her bad side tend to stay on her bad side until she calms down. If she is emotionally drained or affected these outburst happen, rarely but they still exist. She can be rude during them and seem like a completely different person. Going from a gentle soul to a hardened one. She is protective of the one's she cares about, maybe a bit too much and at times can seem clingy. So if you try to harm them her anger will pursue.

DN3p4.png

History:
Claire was born without her father around. Her father had left during her mother's pregnancy leaving Elaina to care for two girls. Her older sister Emilia, three years older and has always protected Claire. Growing up the two were inseparable and once she saw her big sister become a genin she followed. Though it took her years to become one she finally achieved her goal. Their mother did her best to raise the two of them into wonderful women but Claire often had a bad side growing up which never faded.

Emilia had become ill after one mission in the year 473 and was hospitalized until her death in 474. Claire broken by her sister's death made a revenge plan in the back of her mind. She would figure out what happened during that mission and would seek out who caused her sister's death. She used this as a driving force to become a genin, unlike her sister she didn't excel quickly and it took two years of hard work. Despite seeking revenge she remained kind to others and would only make the person who killed her sister suffer.

At a young age she had realized she liked both boys and girls. She keeps it a secret because she doesn't want to be seen as bad. Even though her mother and sister were accepting to whoever she was and would become, she felt like this would ruin their perspective of her. Naturally over the years she came to terms with her sexuality but still remains closed about it. It wasn't all of who is was and she wouldn't let it hinder who she would become.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items

Name of Weapon or Item: Emilia

Description: Named after her sister the sickle is used for close and ranged combat. Using her chakra she can make a chainlike link between her hand and the curved blade. Unlike most chained sickles she can break the link and use her chakra to relink and change the trajectory much like other jutsus used to manipulate kunai and shuriken.

Appearance:
sickle-promo01.jpg

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item: General Shinobi tools.

Description: Kunai, Shuriken, and paper for her paper shuriken jutsu.

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Slightly above average Chakra Control
Normal reflexes
Quicker speed
Due to her training with using her sickle it led to her being able to use her own body to manipulate the trajectory of her sickle and manipulated shuriken technique.
DN3p4.png

Special Traits
Slightly above average chakra pool
When in an outburst she can become more careless and compulsive.

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai

Name of Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Clan :
Description:

DN3p4.png

Jutsu

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique: Bond
Type of Jutsu: Chakra Flow
Range: Short-Medium
Nature Type: N/A
Handseals: Tiger, Hare, Ram, Snake, Boar
Description: Using chakra in one's body you can form a chainlike link with an object.
Weakness: The longer the link the more chakra is used thus making longer links can be exhausting and deplete your chakra quickly. Keeping a link for extended periods of time also uses up the user's chakra faster.

====================

Name of Technique:
Type of Jutsu:
Range:
Nature Type:
Handseals:
Description:
Weakness:

DN3p4.png

Summons
Name
: N/A
Species:
Size: (Small, medium, large. The size and strength dictate the chakra cost.)
Unique Traits: (Just like the one for you character. This can mean flight for birds, or swimming for fish.)
Jutsu:
History:​

Last edited:
@Celestial Scorpio
Welcome! Always great to see a new person dropping their CS. Here is my review:

Description: Named after her sister the sickle is used for close and ranged combat. Using her chakra she can make a chainlike link between her hand and the curved blade. Unlike most chained sickles she can break the link and use her chakra to relink and change the trajectory much like other jutsus used to manipulate kunai and shuriken.
If she uses chakra flow then it needs to be a technique that can be found back in her jutsu list. I can't find a chakra flow technique that allows her to form a chainlike connection between her hand and the weapon. I suggest to make a C ranked technique for it with a custom technique sheet. If you desire some help then let it known in the discord or PM one of the GM's!

This is more of a trait than a skill.

Other than that your CS seems fine!

Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
@Celestial Scorpio
Welcome! Always great to see a new person dropping their CS. Here is my review:

If she uses chakra flow then it needs to be a technique that can be found back in her jutsu list. I can't find a chakra flow technique that allows her to form a chainlike connection between her hand and the weapon. I suggest to make a C ranked technique for it with a custom technique sheet. If you desire some help then let it known in the discord or PM one of the GM's!

This is more of a trait than a skill.

Other than that your CS seems fine!
Will work on those and fix it, thank you for the reply. I will let you know once it is updated.

@Gerontis updated her cs adding in the custom jutsu, switching the skill to the trait you mentioned and I also changed her element as suggested from another player.

@Gerontis updated her cs adding in the custom jutsu, switching the skill to the trait you mentioned and I also changed her element as suggested from another player.
Good work! You got my acceptance. Which means that one more GM needs to give his/her approval and then you're good to go.

3418271d88c42e05e91b72b8aa6d8e36--hair-color-blondes-pretty-blonde-hair.jpg

"It isn't a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do."

xclv9d.png

Name: Claire Rose
Nickname: Rose
Age and date of birth: 17, Oct. 26, 459
Age Appearance: She looks a bit older than most her age but still youthful with radiating skin.
Sexuality: Bisexual (not out though)

Grandparents: Her mother doesn't speak of Claire's grandparents and they are unknown to her.
Parents: Elaina Rose (Mother)
Siblings: Emilia Rose (Older Sister, Deceased)

Length and build: 5' 8" (172.72 cm) medium frame
Weight: 140 lbs (63.5029 Kg)
Favorite weather and season: Rain and Winter

DN3p4.png

Nation: The Republic of the Water Country.
Organization:

Clan/Bloodline: N/A

Chakra Nature: Wind

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
(Since I used a picture already I will use this to describe her further)
Claire has golden blonde hair reaching past her shoulders, hazel eye's and she is taller than most females her age. Just for the pervs out there her cup size is C, also stating this since the image I provided doesn't give detail on her body whatsoever. Her build is a medium shape, she is the ideal weight for someone her height and so her body is proportionate throughout. Not too large but not too small. Her face is youthful even though she looks older than most her age.

23msj6g.png

Personality: Claire is often balanced when it comes to her emotions. She remains kind and helpful. But given the situation she can be serious and even aggressive. Those who get on her bad side tend to stay on her bad side until she calms down. If she is emotionally drained or affected these outburst happen, rarely but they still exist. She can be rude during them and seem like a completely different person. Going from a gentle soul to a hardened one. She is protective of the one's she cares about, maybe a bit too much and at times can seem clingy. So if you try to harm them her anger will pursue.

DN3p4.png

History:
Claire was born without her father around. Her father had left during her mother's pregnancy leaving Elaina to care for two girls. Her older sister Emilia, three years older and has always protected Claire. Growing up the two were inseparable and once she saw her big sister become a genin she followed. Though it took her years to become one she finally achieved her goal. Their mother did her best to raise the two of them into wonderful women but Claire often had a bad side growing up which never faded.

Emilia had become ill after one mission in the year 473 and was hospitalized until her death in 474. Claire broken by her sister's death made a revenge plan in the back of her mind. She would figure out what happened during that mission and would seek out who caused her sister's death. She used this as a driving force to become a genin, unlike her sister she didn't excel quickly and it took two years of hard work. Despite seeking revenge she remained kind to others and would only make the person who killed her sister suffer.

At a young age she had realized she liked both boys and girls. She keeps it a secret because she doesn't want to be seen as bad. Even though her mother and sister were accepting to whoever she was and would become, she felt like this would ruin their perspective of her. Naturally over the years she came to terms with her sexuality but still remains closed about it. It wasn't all of who is was and she wouldn't let it hinder who she would become.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items

Name of Weapon or Item: Emilia

Appearance:
sickle-promo01.jpg

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item: General Shinobi tools.

Description: Kunai, Shuriken, and paper for her paper shuriken jutsu.

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Slightly above average Chakra Control
Normal reflexes
Quicker speed
Due to her training with using her sickle it led to her being able to use her own body to manipulate the trajectory of her sickle and manipulated shuriken technique.
DN3p4.png

Special Traits
Slightly above average chakra pool

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai

Name of Kekkei Genkai: N/A
Clan :
Description:

DN3p4.png

Jutsu

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique: Bond
Type of Jutsu: Chakra Flow
Range: Short-Medium
Nature Type: N/A
Handseals: Tiger, Hare, Ram, Snake, Boar
Description: Using chakra in one's body you can form a chainlike link with an object.
Weakness: The longer the link the more chakra is used thus making longer links can be exhausting and deplete your chakra quickly. Keeping a link for extended periods of time also uses up the user's chakra faster.

====================

Name of Technique:
Type of Jutsu:
Range:
Nature Type:
Handseals:
Description:
Weakness:

DN3p4.png

Summons
Name
: N/A
Species:
Unique Traits: (Just like the one for you character. This can mean flight for birds, or swimming for fish.)
Jutsu:
History:​

The sheet seems fine with me as well. Accepted, now go put it in the bin!

The sheet seems fine with me as well. Accepted, now go put it in the bin!
Thank you for accepting me :) hope to have a blast here

So I was wondering if this is still accepting, and if so how would I be able to weave in a character into the so far immense story you guys got going on in IC lol

So I was wondering if this is still accepting, and if so how would I be able to weave in a character into the so far immense story you guys got going on in IC lol
Hello! The Roleplay is still open and accepting newcomers. As for weaving your character into the story, that is easy. You need to make a starting character which will be a genin that has recently graduated from the Academy. From there on, the character will be put on a team and just experience and move along with the team as the story and plots progress. This seems like you're being thrown into the deep but you will be guided as slowly but surely made home into the setting,

For additional questions, feel free to PM me or any of my GMs! Or take a risk and hop into the discord, where we will try to answer questions and talk about the RP.
Link to the discord, here!

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
3b4dd09169a220b12672c6251706f0ef--cute-anime-guys-anime-boys.jpg

"Man... I wish I was a bird, being grounded sucks"

xclv9d.png

Name: yiko Uchiha
Nickname: Ko
Age and date of birth: 13 February 21, year 463
Age Appearance: 15
Sexuality: Bisexual

Grandparents: N/A

Parents: shiki uchiha-mother
Mizako uchiha-father

Siblings: N/A

Length and build: 5'5, Average build.
Weight: 125
Favorite weather and season: Yiko loves rainy days, the calm feeling it gives him is rather comforting. Even thunderstorms still give him the same feeling. And for his favorite season, it would have to be Fall and spring, where its not too hot, but not freezing cold, just the right weather to lay about during the day.

DN3p4.png

Nation: Konohagakure
Birthplace: Konohagakure
Organization:
Uchiha clan

Clan/Bloodline: Uchiha

Chakra Nature: Lightning

vmspdd.png

Appearance:
3b4dd09169a220b12672c6251706f0ef--cute-anime-guys-anime-boys.jpg

23msj6g.png

Personality: Ko is a rather calm and collected individual, some might even say he's lazy and arrogant with his current attitude towards becoming a shinobi. It's almost as if he doesn't care enough to become one, despite being an uchiha, he would much rather take a nap than actually have to train. Besides this, he hasn't had any issues making friends, his cool headedness usually attracts people to him, at least of his age. He care's for his friends that he makes even if he tries to act like he doesn't, he does.

The young boy is extremely observant besides this, and likes to make his own judgements towards people rather than listen to what others have to say, it usually has positive outcomes due to this, and his judgement usually doesn't fail him. He might seem as if he's daydreaming, but he's listening, watching, and most of all taking mental notes.

Yiko is always trying to play the cool card, and act like he doesn't care, which in most cases he doesn't. But internally, he wants to hit the expectations of the uchiha clan, he just hates how high they are held to, and finding the motivation to meet this sometimes is hard for him. He wants to make the clan proud, but in his own way, and how he's gonna do that is still something he is trying to figure out.

DN3p4.png

History:
Yiko was born on a cold winters day. His household dynamics were an interesting one to say the least. His father was never really around, he was apart of the anbu black ops for the leaf village, something only his the mother knew about. This missing information slowly made Ko resent his father, especially since whenever he was around he would put his son through some intensive training and studying of war tactics. See yiko's father, Mizako was one of the uchiha who have yet, and probably will never unlock the sharingan. So this meant that he wanted his son to unlock it by anymeans necessary because he didn't not want to disappoint his own clan and wanted Yiko to be more than ready for the ninja academy. So all the stress and weight of the clan felt heavy on Yiko with his upbringing.

Ko's mother really didn't protest against her sons teachings, she has, and always will be passive about it. But whenever father was away on mission, Yiko would spend his time lounging about and just full on relaxing. It was physically impossible to do so when his father was around.

Mizako had Yiko figure out his chakra nature, the usual way with the chakra paper. He was soon disappointed when he found out that it was lightning instead of fire, but even after that, he still forced his son to learn the great fireball jutsu. Which soon turned into an assignment for him the next time his father went on his next mission. This was also around the same time he was in the middle of his ninja academy training. Once out of school he would go home and practice the fire technique, it was damn near impossible in his mind to do something that wasn't even apart of his chakra nature. But on one hand
He did not want to disappoint his father, or else there would be hell.

After a week, he tried and tried and tried. One night he had completely worked himself to almost to death. He was so full of rage, towards his father. The fact that all he did was work Yiko to his core, and never showed any appreciation for his work made him feel like nothing. He was jealous of other families that had a more loving relationship with their parents. Without the affinity for fire, there was no way he could produce a proper fire ball at this age. So instead he spent the rest of his time devoloping a new jutsu utilizing lightning release.

His anger and resentment for his father made motivated him to create a jutsu, unrelenting force, utilizing taijutsu and lightning release, his blows against the training logs left them full of burn marks from his blows, constantly pushing himself to focus chakra at his hands was rather difficult and keeping it like that for long periods of time put strain on his body, and one night after working himself to the core, came the sharingan, with one Tomoe unlocked. And with that he passed out in the training field.

The next day he awoke in his room, his father sitting on the side of his bed.
It was the first time Ko had seen his father smile. His father finally showed his appreciation towards Yiko, it only took ko to almost kill himself to feel the love, but it was something he had wanted. Even if he didn't blow a fireball, he still unlocked the sharingan. So that counted in his fathers eyes.

Soon he had graduated the ninja academy and hoped his father was there to congratulate him, but alas he wasn't there, probably some assignment he was tasked, he'll get the congratulations he needs when his father returns.

Theme Song:

2h5tkk2.png

Weapons/Items
Name of Weapon or Item: basic ninja tools

Description: shurikens, kunai, metal string, smoke bombs, and paper bombs.

Appearance:

DN3p4.png

Name of Weapon or Item:

Description:

Appearance:

15qxeus.png

Skills/Abilities
Average chakra control
Good speed and taijutsu
Okay stamina
Average reflexes
Quick thinking
Average Ninjutsu
Horrendous Aim
Below Average strength
No Genjutsu skills at all.
No pain tolerance

DN3p4.png

Special Traits
Analytical and tactical
resourceful
Above average chakra pool

DN3p4.png

Kekkei Genkai

Name of Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan
Clan :Uchiha clan
Description: The famous copy-eye wheel of the Uchiha.
So far Ko has one Tomoe unlocked

DN3p4.png

Jutsu

DN3p4.png

Custom Jutsu

Name of Technique: unrelenting force
Type of Jutsu: chakra flow
Range: close
Nature Type: lightning
Handseals: Rat-Tiger-Ox-Horse
Description: The user will focus their chakra to their hands, and begin to convert it to electricity. Each strike after this is charged with electricity. With more training the user can use this to temporarily disrupt chakra flow, or paralyze their opponent.
Weakness: the user needs to have a good understanding of taijutsu to fully utilize it, in order to keep close range fighting. Also the user has to have good chakra control because too little and the user won't accomplish the technique, too much and the user can end up seriously damaging their hands.

====================

Name of Technique:
Type of Jutsu:
Range:
Nature Type:
Handseals:
Description:
Weakness:

DN3p4.png

Summons
Name:
Species:
Jutsu:
History:

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Jessie Targaryen
@~\The Talentless/~

Welcome to the RP! Here is your review:

Allow me to start that the CS is decent! But there are a few problems:

Chakra Nature: Lightning
He was jealous of other families that had a more loving relationship with their parents. It only made him more angry, and with that rage fueling his fire, he successfully blew a fireball, and with that came the sharingan, with one Tomoe unlocked. And with that he passed out in the training field he scorched.
Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
This won't work. A character can unlock a new chakra nature when they become an experienced chuunin - also depends on a few factors, such as if they have an elemental KG or not. This means that you need to edit that Yiko has either the natural affinity for Fire or keep the Lightning affinity and state he never was able to make daddy proud. I will leave the choice up to you but you will need to pick one of the two.

Birthplace: Uchiha clan lands
Interesting pick. But which or whereof the Uchiha lands? The map that is being used - link here - is still being updated but it is the yellow bordered (with the large dots that resemble large cities) within the Akinian Empire (the red province representing the Fire province).

Good chakra control
Above average chakra pool
For starting characters, they can either start with the skill/talent that their chakra control is good. Or that their chakra is above the average amount that a person of their calibre and such has. I believe that might be something that needs to be specified better in the ' Getting Started' page.

Anyhow, that is so far what I have been able to pick out. Let me or the GMs know when you have edited your CS so that we can review the sheet again and approve it!

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~