1rrsbk.png
[/IMG]
1rrsbk.png

Derek sighed, crossing his arms "He left a bad first impression. We can't risk the group for danger like this."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @dark @Takumi

Last edited:
Max Thunderman, Scooby Doo, Lucas, Lydia Martin, Peter Destin, Henry Morgan,Nathan Drake. Asher Falcon, Ashley Falcon, Lucifer Morningstar, Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell, Ned, and John Stevenson

Asher looked back at Fandral and smiled when he agreed. He knew that his father and sister had their problems, but he figured it was the best option.

" Begrudgingly, I will have to concede on this matter and go with the majority, it was a fair vote and even if Miss Bishamon was hesitant in her decision, we should go to the bus. If it is a trap, we mostly have the numbers," John said to the group.

" You just hate admitting that you are wrong, don't you?" Chris asked. John didn't dignify him with an answer to the question. " I'll take the silence as a yes."

" I swear, if we walk into a trap, the man in the red suit is going to get a brutal beating of a lifetime," Lucifer replied, not a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

" I still think that is a sucky plan, but I don't actually want to go solo in a strange city," Nathan replied, slightly annoyed he was going with the group.

"
As much as I hate to admit it, going with the group may be our best bet Derek. Max isn't exactly in much of an condition to travel too far and well, perhaps they have medicine," Lucas supplied.

" Rucas ris right ron rhat," *1 The robotic Scooby said.

"I'm fine-," Max collapsed from the lack of support.

Ned sighed. " We should-," For unknown reasons, Ned fell on the ground.

Derek would also feel this strange rocky shaking feeling on himself. If he didn't grab on to something, he might collapse.

" Uh-oh."

Ashley turned to Asher. " What do you mean by uh-oh?" She asked.

Wyatt turned to John. " Is there something else we needed to know about this travel?"

Lydia nodded in agreement. " It does seem like detailing is important to this travel as I expect it will be a frequent thing."

Henry raised an eyebrow. " So, Mr. John, is there something important to tell us?"

Peter looked over at John. " As the others asked, is there something important we should know about the doors?" He asked.

" Well, there are some variable effects from travelling with Asher that I learned over the years. Variable effects that he could fix.... most of the time. They include, but are not limited to power loss, power gain, de-aging, accelerated aging, beard growth, loss of emotions, amongst others. Generally, they only affect me, so I assume it is specifically humans though I can't confirm or deny that or in Mr. Ned and young Max, meta-humans travelling with Asher. It's entirely random though, which is perhaps why Mr. Drake wasn't altered," John supplied.

Max and Ned had finally gotten up and there was a noticeable difference to both of them. Derek would also stop feeling the shaking feeling after a few seconds. Similarily, falling or not, it was noticeable that Derek was younger and Max and Ned looked older.

648a8dd8c04e25788555e7f9f581399a.jpg

9549e408df14705a59aade87ae71da6b--lee-pace-innocence-lost.jpg

Before John could ask Asher to fix any of them, the boy fell backwards, barely caught by Chris. " We really should get to that bus before something else goes wrong," Chris replied, picking up Asher and slinging him over his shoulder.

After one awkward bus ride, the group would find themselves in front of a museum. Standing outside of the museum was an African American woman.

iris-west-2.jpg

"
Excuse me, are you the people who came out of the portal? My name is Iris West-Allen. The Flash said to show you the way to STAR labs."

Huh- the man in the red suit hadn't mentioned a woman named Iris. Could she be trusted? She did seem to share the name of one of the associates that was mentioned being Barry Allen. What does the group do now? You only had two options. 1) Trust the woman and be led into STAR labs or 2) Walk away/ question her before you agree to be led. She seemed friendly enough though. Though one might want to be careful with your decision, four party members right now were severely impaired, one unconscious and three still weak from hunger deprivation. The last thing you wanted to do was accidently insult the man in red or the Flash as Iris had called him.

@dark @Takumi @Gands

Fandral the Diplomatic.

As they arrived, Fandral slid to the front of the group. His appearance, though somewhat disheveled due to the nature of the teleportation. He wore his green and silver armor, he carried a fancy looking thin blade and a funny looking but quite useful pirate looking pistol. There was also a couple of water bag looking affairs.

" Pardon me my good lady, I am called Fandral. The fellow we met, seemed to be.... in a rush... He didn't mention any names. Could you perhaps describe him ? Also perhaps, if you could tell us what your intentions are ? "

upload_2018-1-10_23-48-0.png

@dark @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9

Young Derek

The younger kid eyed the scene as he blinked and looked up to the others, now a little smaller than the others. "What happened?! I was shaking and now this..."

His smaller stature made it odder to walk and awkward to say the least.

Derek's normally strong voice sounded quieter.

"Great."

He could hardly stare up at the woman in red and little flash

"Fine, but I'm not going without the group."

@LuckycoolHawk9

As the group came to a decision, and made their way to the bus station or whatever bus stop they could find she would move some hair behind her ear.

"Choki." she said firmly, and at first nothing happened. That is, until a white light would appear and zig zag it's way to her ear and become an earring in the shape of a cherry blossom. Nodding in approval at this, she walked on as if nothing just happened, and didn't bother explaining it unless someone in their group asked.

"Kazu, you may show yourself now..." she spoke once the group left the bus. And in a brief flash, the earring would leave her ear and become a bespectacled male standing beside her.

tumblr_nvm18jMRub1u78xv1o2_400.gif

"Lady Bishamon-" he would start in surprise, but would ultimately be waved off as his goddess followed those in the group inside.

"I'll explain later, Kazuma, alright?" Her companion would frown as he followed behind her dutifully, brows furrowing in confusion upon hearing her tired response and meeting this friendly woman upon entering the location the group was going to before his arrival.

Bishamon herself wasn't trusting of the woman the moment she spoke.

images

"What Fandral suggests might help clear some things up for us, if you don't mind doing it." she spoke up, watching the woman closely. Some quick answers and then those in their group could be looked at, since things weren't looking to be in the group's favor at the moment. This put the war god on edge, and the bespectacled man beside her just grew more confused and worried for her health the longer he was left in the dark.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @dark

Max Thunderman, Scooby Doo, Lucas, Lydia Martin, Peter Destin, Henry Morgan,Nathan Drake. Asher Falcon, Ashley Falcon, Lucifer Morningstar, Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell, Ned, and John Stevenson

John noticed that Fandral had slid himself to the front of the group and he was fine with this. As much as he loved diplomacy, he felt that it would be good that someone else was taking it over. Of course, it also helped since he was the one who was carrying the unconscious Asher for now to make sure he was okay for now. He waited for a moment to further explain things about those side effects.

" I could have sworn he told me he said names, but knowing him, he would make it difficult to understand. He wears a red suit, kind of deep voice, tends to be eager to start a fight, hard to comprise with. He has the best intentions, but not always the best executions with strangers," Iris replied.

Lucifer rolled his eyes. " That sounds like the guy we met, I did catch names, but your isn't one of them. Am I to assume that you are a girlfriend?" He asked.

" Wife," Iris quickly supplemented.

Chris rolled his eyes at Lucifer's tact or lack of it. " You have to excuse his lack of tact, he is used to getting what he wants all of the time," Chris replied.

" Pot calling kettle black," Wyatt mumbled under his breath.

Henry meanwhile had been paying more attention to the body language of the woman. She didn't seem to be lying to the group and that was a good thing for him.

Nathan Drake was more observing the goddess and wondering where the servant had come from and what he could do. He choose to remain silent on the issue though as it didn't seem to be a very pressing issue at the moment and if it became one, he would go and ask her about it. He was thankful he hadn't suffered side effects.

" Miss, I think you are being very useful, but I am surprised that you are being so honest with us when your husband was so brash, is this like good woman, bad man?" Ashley asked, totally butchering the metaphor.

" I believe what the young one is trying to ask, is this a good cop and bad cop scenario? It seemed rather interesting that he 'forgot' to mention you," Peter supplied.

" I hate to agree with the others, but it almost seems like you are only answering our questions with less than certain answers expect in certain instants. Perhaps I am looking too much into this, but are you not telling us something?" Lydia asked her quite curiously.

Iris looked between everyone before taking a deep breath now, composing herself.

" Well to clear things up, this world is known for breaches coming through and well, sometimes these people cause chaos in our world. The Flash, he makes sure that the city remains safe and isn't destroyed by people. So when a large breach such as yours opens, it warrants and alerts us. If I am going to be honest, I would have preferred that he didn't go as a superhero since he often startles the people when he do. I completely understand that."

Lucas sighed. " It seems you suffer from those unfortunate side effects from travelling with young Asher. Let me help you up," Lucas replied, gesturing for permission to pick the younger Derek up.

Max, feeling slightly better was trying to think of the best response. "
Perhaps it would help if your 'husband' didn't literally try to instill a sense of distrust, we might feel better," Max replied to him.

" Ri ragree rit rax ron rhis," Scooby replied in agreement.

" As much as I hate to say this, we might want to follow the woman inside. I find it might be better than trying to get answers while a large group of us hassles us from the outside sadly," John replied. For once, he hoped the group agreed with him.

" I am going to have go with John on this, though what exactly else can we do?" Ned asked.

Iris had fully lost track of the conversation and was relieved when Caitlin came down to assist her. The other woman offered the entire group a smile.

b83dfa8fa90a505257c7456734db9bef1045008d_hq.gif

"
All your questions will be answered if you follow us inside," Caitlin replied. As to prove this was the right place, the man in the red suit was leaning against the wall. How long had he been there for? Well, it was decision time again. Follow Caitlin, Iris and The Flash into the museum or you know, make some very powerful enemies.

@Takumi @dark @Gands

Last edited:
Fandral the adventurer

The Asgardian listened to the other, and Iris, then Caitlyn. He was satisfied that no one here meant them any harm. He was not entirely as certain of his own group.

A couple of these people rubbed him just instinctually the wrong way. He came into the museum last. He watched his own group somewhat like a heardsman. He did thank the ladies and when he reached the man in red, he extended his hand.

"Fandral Uller's son, of Asgard. Pleasure to make your aquaintaince."

The young Derek nodded as Lucas offered him a ride "Sure, makes walking easier."

Just then, a portal opened and tossed out a Shadow Marshall who luckily didn't hurt himself on the way on the ground.

He was cautious but stepped up, now in front of a group who looked friendly... somewhat."

"Name's Lucas Kellan."

John noticed that Fandral had slid himself to the front of the group and he was fine with this. As much as he loved diplomacy, he felt that it would be good that someone else was taking it over. Of course, it also helped since he was the one who was carrying the unconscious Asher for now to make sure he was okay for now. He waited for a moment to further explain things about those side effects.

" I could have sworn he told me he said names, but knowing him, he would make it difficult to understand. He wears a red suit, kind of deep voice, tends to be eager to start a fight, hard to comprise with. He has the best intentions, but not always the best executions with strangers," Iris replied.

Lucifer rolled his eyes. " That sounds like the guy we met, I did catch names, but your isn't one of them. Am I to assume that you are a girlfriend?" He asked.

" Wife," Iris quickly supplemented.

Chris rolled his eyes at Lucifer's tact or lack of it. " You have to excuse his lack of tact, he is used to getting what he wants all of the time," Chris replied.

" Pot calling kettle black," Wyatt mumbled under his breath.

Henry meanwhile had been paying more attention to the body language of the woman. She didn't seem to be lying to the group and that was a good thing for him.

Nathan Drake was more observing the goddess and wondering where the servant had come from and what he could do. He choose to remain silent on the issue though as it didn't seem to be a very pressing issue at the moment and if it became one, he would go and ask her about it. He was thankful he hadn't suffered side effects.

" Miss, I think you are being very useful, but I am surprised that you are being so honest with us when your husband was so brash, is this like good woman, bad man?" Ashley asked, totally butchering the metaphor.

"Lady Bishamon-" he would start in surprise, but would ultimately be waved off as his goddess followed those in the group inside.

" I believe what the young one is trying to ask, is this a good cop and bad cop scenario? It seemed rather interesting that he 'forgot' to mention you," Peter supplied.

" I hate to agree with the others, but it almost seems like you are only answering our questions with less than certain answers expect in certain instants. Perhaps I am looking too much into this, but are you not telling us something?" Lydia asked her quite curiously.

Iris looked between everyone before taking a deep breath now, composing herself.

" Well to clear things up, this world is known for breaches coming through and well, sometimes these people cause chaos in our world. The Flash, he makes sure that the city remains safe and isn't destroyed by people. So when a large breach such as yours opens, it warrants and alerts us. If I am going to be honest, I would have preferred that he didn't go as a superhero since he often startles the people when he do. I completely understand that."

Lucas sighed. " It seems you suffer from those unfortunate side effects from travelling with young Asher. Let me help you up," Lucas replied, gesturing for permission to pick the younger Derek up.

Max, feeling slightly better was trying to think of the best response. "
Perhaps it would help if your 'husband' didn't literally try to instill a sense of distrust, we might feel better," Max replied to him.

" Ri ragree rit rax ron rhis," Scooby replied in agreement.

" As much as I hate to say this, we might want to follow the woman inside. I find it might be better than trying to get answers while a large group of us hassles us from the outside sadly," John replied. For once, he hoped the group agreed with him.

" I am going to have go with John on this, though what exactly else can we do?" Ned asked.

Iris had fully lost track of the conversation and was relieved when Caitlin came down to assist her. The other woman offered the entire group a smile.

b83dfa8fa90a505257c7456734db9bef1045008d_hq.gif

"
All your questions will be answered if you follow us inside," Caitlin replied. As to prove this was the right place, the man in the red suit was leaning against the wall. How long had he been there for? Well, it was decision time again. Follow Caitlin, Iris and The Flash into the museum or you know, make some very powerful enemies.

@Takumi @dark @Gands

Bishamon scoffed lightly before sighing as she followed the others inside, her exemplar following after her closely.

At the arrival of the Shadow Marshal, Kazuma gently placed a hand on his goddess' shoulder, she turned her head and followed his gaze.

"Don't worry about him, we have more pressing matters." she spoke up to his unvoiced concerns, placing a hand on top of the others for a second before moving on, unaware that she had caused a small flustered look to cross Kazuma's face.

She touched my hand... he thought in glee.

"So, where exactly are we headed in here? Seems kind of spacious." Bishamon asked, crossing her arms as she kept a business like air about her.

John raised a skeptical eyebrow and seeing that the others were following the group, he walked in behind them, still uncertain if it was a good idea, but he followed regardless. He had to make sure Asher was okay.

Nathan watched the women carefully, not sure what to make any of them. He took a deep breath and was thankful that he hadn't gotten the side effects of the travel like Max and Ned. It was a small bit of condolence to say the least bit though. Though it counted.

Henry watched Fandral and the man in red. " Flash, don't fall behind the others. I'll tell you more once we are in the lab."

Lucas smiled and nodded, picking up young Derek, placing him on his shoulder. " Tell me when you want down."

Ashley tried her best to not roll her eyes. She wondered if portals were a common thing in this world or if they were just lucky.

Wyatt was thinking the same thing, but took a deep breath, planning to introduce himself too.

"
Pleasure or whatever. I'm Lucifer, I would introduce everyone, but I feel that would take too long. I'm sure you will catch our name in conversations regardless."

Chris wasn't sure if he should be grateful for Lucifer's lack of tact or angry. He chose to ignore the feeling. "For once, Lucifer is right, normally, I'm big on intros, but we don't exactly have the time."

Peter looked at the Shadow Marshal and shrugged. There wasn't much to add about his sudden appearance. It was just natural at this point to him.

Lydia took a deep breath and sighed, wondering how much longer it would take to get to this secret lab. She doubted that all of the answers would be found there, but hopefully, the least they could was wake up young Asher so that everyone could leave.

Scooby kept on guard, worried about being betrayed.

"So, where exactly are we headed in here? Seems kind of spacious." Bishamon asked, crossing her arms as she kept a business like air about her.

" It's a lab. We operate outside of this museum. The rest of the team is there, Cisco, Harrison Wells, Ralph Dibny, and Joe West. We are all a part of team Flash," Caitlin replied.

" So, you are a superhero team?" Max asked.

Ned wondered why Max had picked that phrasing. Before Caitlin would answer, they would enter the elevator It was kind of cramped, but it seemed that almost all of them fit in there together. After a minute of travel, they would arrive at a much more spacious lab. There seemed to be exactly four people. Three Males and one female. From a brief guess, you could assume that Joe West was either Iris's father or uncle. Though, it was hard to discern who the other men were. Guess it was time to chat for a bit to find out more. It also seemed that the Flash had pulled down his hoodie and was showing his face.... maybe he trusted you or something.

Standing by the monitors were these two males and Caitlin.

Standing by a monitor, was an unhooded Flash, the other male and Joe?. It seemed that Iris joined them. It seemed they were giving you free reign to talk to you at least for now.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...aw2HEe47q8V-QJNwVeZuVagR&ust=1519708331145943

@Gands @dark @Takumi

Fandral the inquisitive

The Asgardian looked around at the impressive lab, and the gathered locals. His initial impression of these people was that they were sages, people of science. Too friendly, he thought to himself, to be military or warrior caste. Now, the Flash, he has taught himself how to deal with the incredible power he has, but still not a warrior at heart. With all that speed, very very formidable though.

" So, we have co-operated, hopefully shown that we don't have ill intentions. I am curious as to what your plan is now. We came from a place that was in conflict and itself was a place with visitors of many different types from different places and in some cases, different races and technology levels. The manner of our teleportation was somewhat accidental. That took us to a room with many doors, each being a portal. "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Takumi

Derek rode on the back of Lucas's back, eying the strangers "If anybody can help me age back up, I'd appreciate it. However, what information can you guys offer us?"

Lucas eyed the Unhooder Flash, what information can you offer our group?

John raised a skeptical eyebrow and seeing that the others were following the group, he walked in behind them, still uncertain if it was a good idea, but he followed regardless. He had to make sure Asher was okay.

Nathan watched the women carefully, not sure what to make any of them. He took a deep breath and was thankful that he hadn't gotten the side effects of the travel like Max and Ned. It was a small bit of condolence to say the least bit though. Though it counted.

Henry watched Fandral and the man in red. " Flash, don't fall behind the others. I'll tell you more once we are in the lab."

Lucas smiled and nodded, picking up young Derek, placing him on his shoulder. " Tell me when you want down."

Ashley tried her best to not roll her eyes. She wondered if portals were a common thing in this world or if they were just lucky.

Wyatt was thinking the same thing, but took a deep breath, planning to introduce himself too.

"
Pleasure or whatever. I'm Lucifer, I would introduce everyone, but I feel that would take too long. I'm sure you will catch our name in conversations regardless."

Chris wasn't sure if he should be grateful for Lucifer's lack of tact or angry. He chose to ignore the feeling. "For once, Lucifer is right, normally, I'm big on intros, but we don't exactly have the time."

Peter looked at the Shadow Marshal and shrugged. There wasn't much to add about his sudden appearance. It was just natural at this point to him.

Lydia took a deep breath and sighed, wondering how much longer it would take to get to this secret lab. She doubted that all of the answers would be found there, but hopefully, the least they could was wake up young Asher so that everyone could leave.

Scooby kept on guard, worried about being betrayed.

" It's a lab. We operate outside of this museum. The rest of the team is there, Cisco, Harrison Wells, Ralph Dibny, and Joe West. We are all a part of team Flash," Caitlin replied.

" So, you are a superhero team?" Max asked.

Ned wondered why Max had picked that phrasing. Before Caitlin would answer, they would enter the elevator It was kind of cramped, but it seemed that almost all of them fit in there together. After a minute of travel, they would arrive at a much more spacious lab. There seemed to be exactly four people. Three Males and one female. From a brief guess, you could assume that Joe West was either Iris's father or uncle. Though, it was hard to discern who the other men were. Guess it was time to chat for a bit to find out more. It also seemed that the Flash had pulled down his hoodie and was showing his face.... maybe he trusted you or something.

Standing by the monitors were these two males and Caitlin.

Standing by a monitor, was an unhooded Flash, the other male and Joe?. It seemed that Iris joined them. It seemed they were giving you free reign to talk to you at least for now.

@Gands @dark @Takumi

Derek rode on the back of Lucas's back, eying the strangers "If anybody can help me age back up, I'd appreciate it. However, what information can you guys offer us?"

Lucas eyed the Unhooder Flash, what information can you offer our group?

Fandral the inquisitive

The Asgardian looked around at the impressive lab, and the gathered locals. His initial impression of these people was that they were sages, people of science. Too friendly, he thought to himself, to be military or warrior caste. Now, the Flash, he has taught himself how to deal with the incredible power he has, but still not a warrior at heart. With all that speed, very very formidable though.

" So, we have co-operated, hopefully shown that we don't have ill intentions. I am curious as to what your plan is now. We came from a place that was in conflict and itself was a place with visitors of many different types from different places and in some cases, different races and technology levels. The manner of our teleportation was somewhat accidental. That took us to a room with many doors, each being a portal. "

Bishamon rolled her shoulders back and rubbed a small sore she had in her neck with a sigh. She didn't try to interrupt Fandral, and kept an eye on the group's expressions and body language.

Kazuma meanwhile kept close and did a sweeping gaze momentarily before adjusting his glasses and glancing to Bishamon.

Max wondered if the other ones were going to ask his question or if he was going to be. Caitlin walked over to him. " To answer your question from us earlier, we are indeed a superhero team," she replied.

Scooby sniffed around the room, trying to see what else was going on around and couldn't figure anything out. He could tell that they were going to get some answers and that felt good at least. Answers were good.

Cisco turned over to him. " That sounds like a multiverse portal. I'm not sure how exactly we can help you all get back to your homes, but we can try. Right now though, we have our own problems," Cisco honestly replied.

Lydia raised an eyebrow. " What sort of problem are we talking about? Maybe we can help," she replied back to Cisco.

" I agree with Miss Martin, we can be of help," Peter replied.

Henry looked over and wondered what the problem could be. Nathan also looked over and believed the same.

" Right now, outside of those sporadic portals you guys arrived, there has not been a stable portal in the present. Actually, a very powerful woman has appeared and been wreaking havoc, brunette, very rude, very powerful," Dr. Wells replied, while adjusting his glasses and sipping on his coffee

" She's one scary lady," Ralph added.

Asher woke up and tilted his head confused. He tried to teleport... but it didn't work. " Powers... broken."

Ashley sighed, not wanting to comment on her brother's lack of understanding of her power.

Lucifer looked at the ground. " Does any harm to her damage you greatly and make it difficult to hurt her?" He asked.

Chris turned to Lucifer. " Lucifer, do you have something to tell us?" He asked.

" That sounds like my mother."

" As in a Goddess?" Wyatt asked.

John tried to not roll his eyes. " I imagine that her being here isn't helping the disturbances, but if we can help rid her of this world, then the sooner we can get home," John replied.

Ned looked over at Derek and then back. " I also would like to be aged back down and I imagine Max feels the same," Ned replied. Caitlin nodded and took a sample of their blood and ran a quick analysis on it.

"
And I thought my mom was bad," Iris muttered her breath.

" I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that it is not permanent, but the bad news is that it seems to be lasting as long as you are here. It's some sort of chemical reaction the boy put with this particular universe."

" Well, I guess it could be worse," Lucas replied.

The Flash looked over at him. " I think everyone else pretty much covered it. We have been having portal troubles, there is a powerful woman called her Goddess killing people and that's it. I guess I can also tell you that I think if you can get the woman away from here and near Star City, my other friends could help you. However, we have to track down the goddess being first."

Joe looked over at the Flash. " Well, that isn't too long. Another body or rather what was left of one just came in from the station," he said, looking over at Barry, informing the hero of the situation.

Kazuma meanwhile kept close and did a sweeping gaze momentarily before adjusting his glasses and glancing to Bishamon.

" I can't take all of you right now... so perhaps I can take half and the other half can.." The crime alert monitor rang showing a robbery in progress at the Central City bank with a dark beard and a trench coat who also seemed to be killing people....

"
That's Zankou," Wyatt said.

" He's a very powerful enemy from our home..... we might want to stop him." Before anyone got a chance to respond, a third alert went off showing a man that Fandral would recognize Loki causing trouble in downtown Central city.

" I'm going down to try and stop the bank man from killing people," The flash said, looking to see who would join him.

" Elognated Man and I will help those citizens downtown," Cisco said.

" I'll be at the crime scene with my dad and Caitlin," Iris replied, heading there with Joe and Caitlin.

Harrison Wells looked around. " I'll be monitoring and assisting from here," Harrison Wells said.

It seems that there was three options. Go to the crime scene and look for clues to help track down Goddess, stop Zankou from murdering innocents at the bank or stopping Loki from causing trouble downtime or stay with Wells at STAR labs.

@Gands @Takumi @dark

Last edited:
Fandral the Dashing

Fandral listens to the others for a bit until he hears about the third intrusion and the description of that man.

" I believe that is a man from my home. He will be stronger than human, tougher than human, a capable melee combatant from that point of view. Worse, he is a very skilled illusionist. To combat him, you'll need someone who can tell a lie from truth."

He looks over to Lucifer and grins.

" If you are what you say you are you would be the perfect person to convince Loki that this isn't the place for him to set up shop ! "

" As for me, perhaps it might be best for me to test myself against a woman who cant be harmed... but instead, simply talked to with ... a sharp mind instead of a sharp sword. "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @dark

Max wondered if the other ones were going to ask his question or if he was going to be. Caitlin walked over to him. " To answer your question from us earlier, we are indeed a superhero team," she replied.

Scooby sniffed around the room, trying to see what else was going on around and couldn't figure anything out. He could tell that they were going to get some answers and that felt good at least. Answers were good.

Cisco turned over to him. " That sounds like a multiverse portal. I'm not sure how exactly we can help you all get back to your homes, but we can try. Right now though, we have our own problems," Cisco honestly replied.

Lydia raised an eyebrow. " What sort of problem are we talking about? Maybe we can help," she replied back to Cisco.

" I agree with Miss Martin, we can be of help," Peter replied.

Henry looked over and wondered what the problem could be. Nathan also looked over and believed the same.

" Right now, outside of those sporadic portals you guys arrived, there has not been a stable portal in the present. Actually, a very powerful woman has appeared and been wreaking havoc, brunette, very rude, very powerful," Dr. Wells replied, while adjusting his glasses and sipping on his coffee

" She's one scary lady," Ralph added.

Asher woke up and tilted his head confused. He tried to teleport... but it didn't work. " Powers... broken."

Ashley sighed, not wanting to comment on her brother's lack of understanding of her power.

Lucifer looked at the ground. " Does any harm to her damage you greatly and make it difficult to hurt her?" He asked.

Chris turned to Lucifer. " Lucifer, do you have something to tell us?" He asked.

" That sounds like my mother."

" As in a Goddess?" Wyatt asked.

John tried to not roll his eyes. " I imagine that her being here isn't helping the disturbances, but if we can help rid her of this world, then the sooner we can get home," John replied.

Ned looked over at Derek and then back. " I also would like to be aged back down and I imagine Max feels the same," Ned replied. Caitlin nodded and took a sample of their blood and ran a quick analysis on it.

"
And I thought my mom was bad," Iris muttered her breath.

" I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that it is not permanent, but the bad news is that it seems to be lasting as long as you are here. It's some sort of chemical reaction the boy put with this particular universe."

" Well, I guess it could be worse," Lucas replied.

The Flash looked over at him. " I think everyone else pretty much covered it. We have been having portal troubles, there is a powerful woman called her Goddess killing people and that's it. I guess I can also tell you that I think if you can get the woman away from here and near Star City, my other friends could help you. However, we have to track down the goddess being first."

Joe looked over at the Flash. " Well, that isn't too long. Another body or rather what was left of one just came in from the station," he said, looking over at Barry, informing the hero of the situation.

" I can't take all of you right now... so perhaps I can take half and the other half can.." The crime alert monitor rang showing a robbery in progress at the Central City bank with a dark beard and a trench coat who also seemed to be killing people....

"
That's Zankou," Wyatt said.

" He's a very powerful enemy from our home..... we might want to stop him." Before anyone got a chance to respond, a third alert went off showing a man that Fandral would recognize Loki causing trouble in downtown Central city.

" I'm going down to try and stop the bank man from killing people," The flash said, looking to see who would join him.

" Elognated Man and I will help those citizens downtown," Cisco said.

" I'll be at the crime scene with my dad and Caitlin," Iris replied, heading there with Joe and Caitlin.

Harrison Wells looked around. " I'll be monitoring and assisting from here," Harrison Wells said.

It seems that there was three options. Go the crime city and look for clues to help track down Goddess, stop Zankou from murdering innocents at the bank or stopping Loki from causing trouble downtime or stay with Wells at STAR labs.

@Gands @Takumi @dark

"I guess I'll help with the bank situation, and since I doubt you use five yen coins, this will be free of charge." Bishamon spoke before turning her head to Kazuma.

tumblr_n0quv5SO9q1rn98vpo2_r1_500.gif

"Choki." she said, causing that same flash of light, Kazuma becoming an earring once more. This time cross hair appeared in front of her eye, almost like a scanner of sorts.

images

"Hm, let's see if she will come to me...Jinki!" she called, extending an arm towards the entrance, wondering if another of her weapons would come to her.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Gands

Derek sighed "As a kid, I don't think anyone even Loki will think of me as a threat this way."

Plus I'm a human kid right now.

He winced and sighed "I can help how I can.

"I'm going to the crime scene."

upload_2018-3-22_18-19-45.jpeg

"Well then, I'll be going to protect Derek since he's only a kid at the crime scene. But is it safe for us to break up like this?

@LuckycoolHawk9 @dark @Gands

Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Lydia Martin, Peter Destin, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake. Asher Falcon, Ashley Falcon), Lucifer Morningstar, Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell, Ned, and John Stevenson (PCs) along with Cisco/Vibe , Ralph/ Elognated Man, Caitlin Snow/ Killer Frost, Barry Allen/ The Flash, Harrison Wells, Iris,Joe- Before the split

Max looked over at Fandral and wondered what he was thinking, but decided to not elaborate more on it though.

Lucifer had a feeling that he knew where this was going as soon as Fandral mentionted that he was stronger than a human, tougher, very capable and that meant only one thing. It meant he was one of the few amongst them who could see him.

Asher hoped his father would accept the task.

" I imagine that I am the best equipped to fight this man as all of the others could fall for his illusions after all. I guess the three of us would be the safest bet. I should warn you that my mother is also a deceiver. Don't believe anyone at face value."

" I feel a little lost here, what exactly makes Lucifer special enough to face them?" Cisco asked.

" I am also curious," Ralph added.

" I'm the Devil of my world."

" Like figuratively?" Cisco asked.

" Literally," Lucifer dryly replied.

" Oh.... well, I guess it is a good thing he is on our side. Let me just take about ten steps back."

" I'm coming with you, I'm a banshee and have seen through a lot of illusions back home. I think the four of us can handle it," Lydia added.

" Some help with the bank situation would be very helpful to us, my brother and I can handle it, but the more help, the better it will be for us," he honestly replied to Kazuma.

" I think it might be safe if your charge stayed here, seeing as this involves his and Ashley's grandmother who might use it to their advantage," Wyatt replied.

Ashley pouted and crossed her arms. " No fair."

" Agreed," Asher replied.

"
He's right. I will stay with Asher and Ashley to keep them safe. I'm too overprotective to leave the boy alive," John replied.

" I'll also stay behind as my powers will cause more problems than solutions," Peter replied.

" I'll also be staying back, I can't be much help if there is no body here," Ned added.

" I have seen a lot of bodies and can be help at the crime scene," Henry added, as he looked at the others.

" I can't promise much, but I'll also investigate the crime scene," Nathan added.

"
Seems like a lot of you are heading to the crime scene, I'm going to call CCPD to tell them that Star Labs will be sending numerous experts," Joe replied.

" Thanks," Iris simply replied to her father.

" If you are going to the crime scene, I'll be joining you," Max added.

"
As will I, we're a team. Scooby, are you in?" Lucas asked.

" Ri ruess ro," Scooby replied.

" Well, if that is everyone who is coming with us to the crime scene , we should head there now," he replied.

" Likewise, the bank group should leave now," Barry added, pulling his head up.

"
Most likely not a good idea to split up, but it's all we got," Harrison replied. Everyone departed for their location.

Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar, Cisco/Vibe , Ralph/ Elognated Man - Crime Scene

Lucifer, Lydia, Vibe and Elognated Man headed downtown on the search for Loki... wherever he may be hiding.

@Gands

Max Thunderman , Scooby Doo, Lucas, Henry Morgan, Nathan Drake, Caitlin Snow/ Killer Frost, Iris,Joe- Crime Scene

When Fandral, Derek, Lucas and the others arrived at the crime scene, they would notice it was exactly as it had been described. There was no body, just dust.

" This is unsettling to say the least bit, hopefully, we didn't pick the most dangerous place," Max replied.

" There's a woman over here," Joe added. When the other would turn, they would indeed see a woman. She seemed kind and nice.... in appearance... or was it the Goddess's trick? The only way to be certain was to approach her or confer with the others.

2060230_1.jpg

@Gands @dark

Chris Halliwell, Wyatt Halliwell and Barry Allen/ The Flash

At the bank, The Flash rushed in and attempted to hit Zankou. To say it didn't end well was an understatement as Zankou threw the speedester back. " It might have been advisable to not rush in, Christopher, Wyatt, I see that you are here and brought me some more food," he added.

He started to absorb Barry's power... it might be advisable to try and stop him.

@Takumi

Peter Destin, Asher Falcon, Ashley Falcon, Ned, and John Stevenson and Harrison Wells- STAR Labs

After everyone had left, a loud thud was held as Harrison Wells was thrown against the wall. " Mr. Destin, you seem to have caused more trouble reviving Lincoln then you knew.... as you also brought back HIVE. You should be grateful- oh wait, I'm evill. Damien Darhk. I will be taking you, the young children of the Devil and Ned with me... while the distractions preoccupy your friends for Malik," he replied.

" Over my dead body," John replied, charging. He was flung against the wall.

" Normally, I would take you and leave Mr. Wells behind, but since you seem to be more trouble," he threw him against the wall and everything faded to black for John, but not before Darhk added " I'll be in Star City."

When John awoke.... he was the only one left. It seemed it was indeed a bad idea to split up.

@Gands @dark @Takumi

Reactions: Gands
Fandral the Dashing

Fandral traveled with the others to what they described as the "Crime Scene" He observed quietly until the woman was pointed out. Having been warned by Lucifer, that this was likely his mother, and as such was very very powerful.

" My Lady, let me introduce myself. I am Fandral Ullerson. Might I be so bold as to inquire what happened here ? We had reports of a body ? "

Fandral was confident but a bit wary. His body language spoke mostly of him being comfortable in his own skin and not having any desire to harm the woman.

@LuckycoolHawk9

The Street Scene

for...

Lydia Martin, Lucifer Morningstar, Cisco/Vibe , Ralph/ Elongated Man

Our heroes arrive at the reported area where what might have been Loki was sighted. What they see is a deserted city street. As if people stopped everything they were doing to run in stark terror.

It is quite possible to follow the trail of chaos towards a nearby Museum.

@LuckycoolHawk9