The Secret Circle - IC

32a5897f67aad94bc005ca516313d306a75b3d7c.png

As Noah commented about someone named Mindy, Ben was about to ask if he meant the chick with the killer kick but as cut-off by another female. Falling back into his chair as the girl fell into his lap, Ben smiled. "Normally I have to chase a girl around for them to fall for me," he mentioned the cheesy pick-up line. The girl who had fallen into him was rather cute, and Ben couldn't help but notice. She was just his type, but he wasn't looking to find someone just yet. Before Ben could say anything else, he watched as teachers hauled off three students. It wasn't long after that the bell had rung. "Hey, the names Ben by the way," He introduced himself before walking off towards his first period. This was a big school and Ben was sure to get lost somewhere along the way.

Six periods of boring lectures and three group projects later, Ben was free to go home but he dreaded going there. As he roamed the halls of the school looking for an exit, he ran into Sabine. "Not falling into me this time I see," Ben said. Walking up to her, he saw a small notebook that looked worn in her locker and Ben couldn't help but wonder what it was as all her school things had already been put into her bag. He remained silent, however, not wanting to pry into her life.

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho

Melinda couldn't believe that her mother's phone had gone to voicemail, of course, the stupid secretary had left a message, but at least Melinda had a chance to explain herself. Pulling out her cell, she quickly sent a text explaining the situation to both of her mothers. It wasn't like she had gone out of her way to start a fight, she just finished it. There was a big difference in her mind, but there would be none in her mother's eyes. Nervously tapping her foot, Melinda waited with dread as she wondered just how many capitalized words her mother was about to send her, but nothing ever came.

"Melinda Renaldi," A male voice sounded out causing Melinda to flinch. Breathing in deeply, Melinda stood slowly and walked into a small office. She had expected it to be the principle, but instead, it was a counselor- Mr. Harding. "Melinda, please go ahead and take a seat. I wanted to speak with you about handling anger," Mr. Harding confessed. Melinda looked shocked. She knew how to handle anger, it was easy. Most times a swift kick to the nuts or a series of malicious tweets worked well. "I don't have an anger issue, Mister," Melinda retorted, which only made the counselor look at her harder. "Whatever, I have an anger issue when it comes to arrogant boys hitting me in the head," she mentioned looking out the window.

How long was this going to take?

The school day came and went, Melinda's phone still remained silent. Was her mother ignoring her? It would be completely unfair if Melinda was to walk inside the house and immediately be yelled at when a simple angry text would have worked. Melinda hated disappointing her mother more than anything else, well almost anything else. She still held a grudge against Sindel Willson from Kindergarten, she'd never forgiven the bitch for stealing her pink glitter.

Walking out of the school, Melinda saw Izzy walking across the snow-covered ground wearing no coat. "Woah, dude, aren't you scared to like catch a cold or something?" She questioned as she forced herself to walk through the now two feet of snow.

Interactions: Izzy
Mentioned: People

Outfit: HERE

revelations_by_anotherwanderer-d72bu7d.jpg
Mentioned/ Interacted: Father, Ben, Mr. Duvall and Ent @QUEENIE

Blushing as he hit on her, she smiled and looked at him. She figured the bell ring any minute for first period. "Lovely to meet you Ben. Welcome to Ravenswood."She waved and walked off for her first utterly boring class of the day. Her eyes always seemed to be low, as she went through classes and sat in the very back of the room she enjoyed the darker side of classrooms. Where ever the shadow was she was there. Ent fell asleep during every class, at lunch he ran around in his dog form. Sabine had gathered a crowd playing her violin, for students and herself. She found a perfect acoustic place to play. Sabine didn't eat much, at lunch, she had a apple and juice. She only ate a small bit when she did. If she was not playing she was trying to compose or listen to music. Sabine liked her friends, she also liked her solitude.

Many been wary around her after her return, she wondered if it was the Shadow powers. It wasn't like she asked for them. She loved her powers,but it made some of the others uncomfortable. She was twiddling her pencil in her last class. Her mind elsewhere as she glared at the gloomy world outside. A book slammed on her desk and she jumped as she turned to look. Her teacher was frowning down at her. "I am sorry are we interrupting you glaring glumly at the snow.?"He asked. " No sorry Mr. Duvall. Tired."She muttered. Lame excuse. " Just because you had a tragedy happen doesn't mean you can use that as an excuse to slack off." The teacher snapped at her. She curled her hands into a fist and glared up at him, something stirred in her and the room seemed to grow darker and the air denser. When kids started to choke and scream, she unclench her fists and the world brightened and air was released back into it. Stunned Sabine looked down, she never lost control like this in class, however no one ever spoke ill of her father, she bring you to the ground in a instance and strangle you. The teacher and students shrugged it off as panic and a fluke with lights.

Sabines secret was safe. She sunk lower in her seat and hid her face from the rest of the class. " So now that your paying attention tell me Sabine why is Romeo and Juliet a bad example of a romantic relationship."The Teacher asked her. "Besides them committing suicide and Shakespeare writing this as a tragedy not a damn love story?"She asked blatantly. Which rose a few snickers from across the room. The teacher held up his hand. " Yes." He said. Sabine breathed in, "because, they disobeyed their parents and wound up dead for their choices. All choices have consequences."She said and looked down as she felt hot angry tears spring to her eyes. When the bell rang she slid her note book into her purse and went to run out of the room. Mr.Duvall called her back. She turned and looked at him her arms crossed. He waited for the kids to go. " Sabine I mean it I can't treat you like your on thin ice, I know your other teachers do. Your fathers death was a tragedy and a while ago. You need to get over it and move on. All actions have consequences."He said. She dug her fists into her ribs. "Don't ever talk about my father again your new to this town. You don't know anything, and his actions didn't get him murdered. " She almost yelled at him. " I was more then positive it was a accident and you were supposed to be in it as well you're lucky."He said his voice turned cold and chilling. Sabine glared at him. "How would you know? You just moved here" she snapped and shook her head. "I have to go."She turned and slammed the door behind her. Her teacher yelled after her, but she ignored him glad to get away from there.She wiped at her eyes frustrated as she walked to her locker and pulled it free. She grabbed some of her school books and slipped them into her bag, when someone spoke.

She turned quickly her hand on the last ratty looking book. One she always kept hidden from view. " Ben."She said surprised. " I don't know having you there to catch me was nice. But bumping into you is just as good as long as you're always there to catch me when I fall."She said joking softly. "Enjoy your first day at our lovely school?"Sabine asked gently as she held her Violin case in one hand, the other on her purse straps. " Come on I got to meet Ent outside, I think you will like him."She said. Grabbing the book and sliding it into her bag, she walked beside him outside into the cold. Her jacket wrapped warmly around her body. She smiled when she saw Ent sitting under a tree, the shadow dog stood and walked up to her. His head pushed against her hand. "Ben this is Ent, My Dog."She said. Ent looked at the male skeptical then huffed and sat at her feet. " Sorry he is a bit of a brat."She said. " I know we just met today, but would you like to hang out? I got nothing to do and I wouldn't mind grabbing a cup of coffee and swapping stories about ourselves."She smiled as she lamely asked him out for a cup of coffee. " I will drive if it helps." She said smiling, she held up her keys. " Come on it's a cup of coffee and I swear I don't bite.. much." Sabine flashed him a brilliant smile and gave him the please look.

5181765.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❅❅❅ ▬▬

Nickname: ||Iza||Belle||Izzy||Iz||
Capricorn

5181852.png

Face Claim c/o Pinterest
Color Resource: B0DFEB

5181854.png

Giving Hayley the "mmhm you will" look she nodded and gave Hayley a quick hug, smirking at her and Wolf. "Okay, I'll be quiet for now, but I want ALL of the chisme later. Emphasis on all. Toodles lovelies." She waved, taking a sip of her Italian soda before the bell rang for class and she made her leave.

❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅❅

Izzy spent the next six class periods wondering how the hell her best friend was doing in the principals office. She knew Mr. Harding could be extra overbearing and honestly just irritating as fuck. He was one of those dudes that just tried too hard to relate to you or tried to be cool and you're just like, 'dude fuckin' stop.' So basically every principal ever.

Forget Mr. Harding though. Mindy had way bigger fish to fry with Mrs and Mrs. Banner. No one ever cared about getting in trouble with teachers or the principal at school unless you were a goodie-two-shoes. What matters when it comes to trouble was what Mama says! Iz figured that since it was technically a little bit, kinda in self defense, Mrs. Banner wouldn't be that mad. Being from a Mexican family, whenever someone hit Izzy her mom would always say, "Mija, if someone hits you, hit their ass back 'cause we aren't bitches 'round here." True story.

Izabelle talked around a tad as she made her way to her locker to grab her stuff and head out; her thumbs typing away a mass group text to her friends EVERYONE CATCH UP/HANG SESH @ Renaldi Manor! I'm buying food, so y'all asses better come! Kisses, Izzy She was basically the designated coordinator when it came to all of their witchy stuff, which of course made sense because she was so organized and such a researcher on it.

Iz heard the sound of snow crunching come close behind her, but she knew exactly who it was. "Woah, dude, aren't you scared to like catch a cold or something?" Mindy asked, which only made Izzy laugh. "God, that's a good one girl. I don't get sick. When's the last time you saw me wear a winter coat because I was cold and not for a fashion statement?" Iz ran her fingers though her dark curls before continuing, "In all honesty, I can't even really remember the last time I got cold." She shrugged nonchalantly. From a young age, Belle always loved Winter and the cold weather. She loved ice skating, snowball fights and the usual winter activities. The temperature never bothered her like it did most people.

"Anyway, I sent out a mass text to everyone to meet at your place to..." Belle trailed off mid-sentence to try and think of a right way to word it without freaking Mindy out. She knew she couldn't exactly come right out and say, 'Giiirrllll, we're looking to see which one out of you and your brother is a witch!' Eventually she just settled on, "hang out! Sorry, I spaced for a sec. Did you wanna ride together? You haven't seen my new birthday gift have you!?" She squealed as the two of them made their way to the student parking lot to her mini cooper. "My little baby rides too! I named her after you, best friend!"

Mentioned: Everyone || @Cosmic Penguin @Justin @daird @~Dark Disney~
Interactions: Hayley - @Akashi || Wolf - @MeBeech || Mindy - @QUEENIE || Lowkey everyone in a text ||

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Carrie had sat through her classes, trying to get through the day without being noticed. The petite blood witch kept wishing she could just mind-control her teachers into giving her perfect grades, but alas. When she got the text, she was the first to respond. "Alright, Iz, I'll be there right after school."

As Carrie reached Renaldi Manor, she saw that she was the first one there. Not wanting to be rude, she waited out front for the other members of the coven. She knew that the Renaldis were one of the old witch families, but not knowing much about their lineage, she had no idea what kind of powers they had, or what experience they had. Would they even realize what they were?

@QUEENIE

Last edited by a moderator:
jP1Medi.png
Tagged: @Misguided†Ghost (mentions) & @daird
Fashion

After the incident in the cafeteria, Noah slunk off to his classes since the teachers didn't seem to notice him advocating for Arden. Probably wasn't loud enough. He'd thought. Classes hadn't been too boring--of course history and English were always a bore, no matter how animated his teachers tried to be. Science, however, had been the best. Before he'd found out about his powers, Noah hadn't given two shits about science and leaned more towards art, but now...Science was great. Not everything focused on geology but Noah had figured that he should get excited about science since his powers related to the subject. And of course, once he started really studying, he realized that he was good at the subject and he even had the third highest grade in the class. The first spot belonged to Wendy Plonker, possibly the smartest girl in school and the second spot belonged to Harris Plonker, who was dumber than a goldfish and Noah was pretty sure Wendy did her twin's homework.

When he got out of class, Noah checked his phone to see a text from Izzy about meeting at the Renaldi house. He pursed his lips a little, weighing the consequences of not coming straight home from school. His mom and grandmother might freak out if he stayed out too long. Worry pooled in his stomach as he hurried out of class but a flier on the wall caught his attention. Join the Science Club! Year-round applications! Meetings 3:30 - 6:00 The teen's eyes lit up--not because he wanted to join the club, he wasn't that into science--but because that could be his reason for staying out late! He snapped a photo of the flier and sent his mom a text with the photo. It would be good for college applications. Was all he sent. Of course, his grandmother had already told him that he would be applying to an online college, but those had their standards too. His phone chimed less than a minute later and he produced a tiny triumphant smile. Omw. He texted Izzy.

The earth witch made his way to the Renaldi mansion and smiled when he saw that only Carrie was there. Even if they were his friends, he didn't like walking up to big crowds, especially ones that included two people who may or may not even remember him.

"Hey, Carrie." He greeted, with a small wave.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie

5182860.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✮✮✮ ▬▬

Nickname: ||Wolf||Wolfy(Only to his sister; anyone else gets hit||
Taurus

5182863.png

5187731.png

"Looks like the cat's kinda out of the bag when it comes to Izzy." Wolf chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck as Izabelle sauntered off, almost victoriously. 'Of course her observant ass had to be the first person we talked to.' He thought to himself, shaking his head. Although he knew she wouldn't tell Mindy, he was still a little irritated about Iz noticing because he KNEW that if Mindy asked, Izzy would undoubtedly tell. He just shrugged it off and shook his head as he took Hayley's hand in his to walk her to class. "Walk with me to my place after school?" He smiled, his tone of voice barely a question since he already knew the answer.

✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

Wolf sat through six grueling class periods with his headphones in as much as possible. And as much as he'd wanted to skip the excruciatingly awkwardly moments after the teacher said, 'everyone go around and introduce yourself to five people with three things about you and one thing you did this Summer!' MAJOR FUCKING EYEROLL! Every time.

He basically ran out of the classroom when the last bell rang. Shooting his sister a quick text to see what had been up with her since breakfast this morning. ✮Aye, Sis how was the principal's office? Mom get in ya ass yet? (; Nah, I'm just playin'! I guess we're all supposed to hang at our place and Izzy's gonna buy food, and I'm guessing you're gonna ride with her?✮ He laughed, putting his phone in his pocket before he made his way to the front of the school to meet up with Hayley. Wolf was lowkey excited to catch up with all of his childhood friends at his place. He was hoping it'd be kinda like when they were younger; and he knew that they'd have all sorts of wild shit to talk about.
Mentioned: Mindy - @QUEENIE || Everyone ||
Interactions: Hayley - @Akashi || NPC ||

Izzy was right, she never did get sick due to cold weather as a child. Mindy remembered because she was always jealous of Izzy for her immunity to the cold. "I guess that's normal," Mindy said, "I take off my jacket and become a human popsicle, but you do you boo." Mindy pulled her sleeves down more and shoved her hands into her pockets. The wind was chilling against her skin, and she didn't understand Izzy one bit. The snow wasn't Mindy's favorite thing; sun and fun was more Mindy's way of life. She missed the constant nice weather in L.A.

Taking the phone out of her pocket as she felt the vibration, she noticed that Wolfy had sent her a text. Hang out session at the house? Mindy didn't remember mentioning anything about that to Izzy. "Anyway, I sent out a mass text to everyone to meet at your place to..." Izzy said breaking the silence. Izzy had spaced out for a second and then came back to reality. "Hang out! Sorry, I spaced for a sec. Did you wanna ride together? You haven't seen my new birthday gift have you!?" She asked. Mindy couldn't help but wonder what was on Izzy's mind. Typically, Izzy didn't just trail off for no reason. She was focused most of the time; Mindy was more scatterbrained than Izzy.

Mindy chuckled and showed her the text from her brother. "You're a real sneaky beech," Mindy said, "but it sounds fun, so I'm down. Let's go see this birthday gift of your's," she added. Mindy walked with Izzy towards the student parking lot. The parking lot was like a skating rink, and Mindy sucked at ice skating. Izzy had pointed out her car and began walking towards it. "Sweet," Mindy mumbled. Mindy tried to follow. Slipping and sliding across, Mindy finally reached Izzy's mini cooper. Huffing in freezing air, Mindy held on to the car tightly. "What is the fuckery you have?" Mindy asked as she stared at Izzy and her heels. "I can't walk five feet without almost falling on my ass," Mindy joked.

It didn't take long for the two friends to get to the house. Izzy sped through the streets ignoring any and all ice that coated the ground. Mindy held on to what her family called the 'oh shit' handle. She was sure that the two would perish on the snow-covered roads, but miraculous they reached the Renaldi manner in one piece. "Thank god," Mindy said getting out on the car and praising the solid ground her feet stood on. Hearing voices coming from the side of her, Mindy glanced over and saw Carrie and Noah speaking with one another. "Oh, hey guys!" she called out with a smile. She missed her friends but were they even still friends. They hadn't really spoken in a while. Well depending on how well this 'hang out' went would determine that. "Come on in, too cold out here for anyone except the ice queen over here," Mindy mentioned as she looked at Izzy.

Walking in, Mindy saw a note on the board in the entryway. It was from her step-mother; she and her mother was going to be gone for the night. They went up to Rachel's mother's house for the night. "You're a real one god," Mindy said praising the skies above her. No moms meant that Mindy had one more day to get herself out of trouble. The house smelled of sage, but Mindy didn't understand why; it hadn't smelled that way that morning. Going straight to the back of the house, Mindy entered the kitchen. "Mom swears the old appliances work, but I'm not too sure of that," she commented. "Anyways, we can chill here till the other's arrive. Then we can go to the living room," Mindy said.
Interactions: Izzy @Misguided†Ghost , Carrie @daird , Noah @Cosmic Penguin
Mentioned: Everyone at one point

• Love

╱ ♠╳ ♠ ╲ arden ╱ ♠╳ ♠╲
♠only real heroes can get past their fears and move forward♠

HEX CODE
#A38F84
OUTFIT
Click Me!
FAMILY
The Greysons
POWER
Air Magic
INTERACTION(S)
Mindy, Izzy, Carrie, Noah
MENTION(S)
Everyone in a sense

Arden wanted to go with Mindy to the Counselor and explain that she was only breaking up the fight and dumbass Jeff hit her but the Principal intervened and he was brought to the main office. Holding his hat in one hand and his other balled into a fist. Arden was ordered to wait in the office while,The Principal got in contact with his parents. Hopefully his father, General Officer Alex Greyson was busy doing something; like talking people's ears off about war and how he was the reason his men made it back in one piece. He knew his mother would be at work, she was a doctor. So hopefully... she had a patient and couldn't get to the phone. It's fucked up to wish that but it was either a patient's ass or his own. You would think that the former army General would be the tough one but nope. When it came to any school trouble, Arden's mother, Alicia Greyson was the one he hoped didn't get a call. The past few months have been tough for The Greyson family and hearing that their son got into a fight on his first day of Senior year, was something they would not be too please with. He just sat there, fiddling with his hat and biting down on his bottom lip.

When the Principal came out of their office with an annoyed look on their face, Arden had to hold back a smirk. That annoyed look could only mean that neither of his parents could be reached. Meaning he would have enough time to hopefully get to their phones and delete the voicemails. That would be a task he would have to pray for a miracle to succeed at. For now, he stood up and the Principal just directed him out of the office with a detention slip for the next four days. Which meant he'd be in detention during all free periods for the next four days, including lunch. That was at least better than his parents finding out what he did. The air warlock left the office and the school, as it was over for the day. He was relieved that his parents didn't have their phones on them. He was soo relieved that he did a 360 back-flip into the air. Luckily no one was around, because that was impossible to do at such the height. He went into the air and gracefully came back down. No one had seen it but Arden couldn't do that type of thing soo out in the open like that ever again. He didn't expect to go so high in the air; the strong wind blowing today had enhanced his powers. Even though it was cool, he needed to be way more careful.

Going back to his regular emotionless and antisocial personality, he hopped in his jeep and was about to head home when he felt his phone buzz with a group text. Izzy had invited everyone to the Renaldi's Home for a get together. A last minute get together at that. Then it hit him. Was this where they were going to try and find out if Mindy or Wolf was the seventh witch? Well that would be a fun time. Either his childhood crush or his childhood best friend would think he was a psychopath and all of his friends were too. They would have to all come up with some foolproof plan to get The Renaldi's to believe in magic if they were ever going to find out who the seventh witch was. Sending a quick "Ok, On my way." Arden drove madly down the streets towards the Renaldi's Home. Anyone else in this weather would have died from the way he was driving but the wind was his domain so he controlled the currents and the ice didn't really make a big hassle as he was able to use the air to lift his car a few inches off the ground without being noticeable. He was literally flying in his jeep down the streets.

Making it to the home without any causalities, save for maybe one or two people spotting a grey jeep floating down the highway. Luckily it was snowing and windy, so they couldn't REALLY see anything. They'd probably think it was just one of those snowy illusions that happened when the weather was this fucked up.

Stepping out of his jeep, Arden had to take a moment to look the place over. He hadn't been here in years. Sure, he passed by it on his way to school millions of times... but that was before The Renaldi's lived in there. This was going to be his first time stepping inside of Mindy's home in a long ass fucking time. "Get it together Arden, she's just a girl." ~A girl you're madly in love with.~ Rolling his eyes and stomping his foot into the ground with an annoyed sigh. Turning his hat around so the Brim could be covering his face when he looked down. Arden didn't know why he hadn't just made up some lame excuse to not go but it was too late now. Arden was soo use to walking into his friends' homes without knocking that he did the same and walked inside.

It was warm and toasty and he liked that. The cold wasn't a big deal for him but he still had to wear protection... unlike Izzy, The Ice Princess. Blankly walking around as he heard voices further inside. "Hey, where is everyone?!" Arden's voice echoing as he heard sounds of movement coming from what he guessed was the kitchen.

Once he made it inside, he saw; Izzy, Carrie, Noah and... Mindy. Looking down at the floor for a few seconds before looking back up. His attention was all on Mindy; it was as if the other weren't even in the room. "So, this is your place? A lot different from the outside." Rubbing the back of his neck. Then he noticed everyone else again. "Oh, hey guys." He nodded towards Noah and waved at Izzy and Carrie. He was still standing in the doorway of the kitchen, not finding the right motor skills to move further in just yet.

Carrie was glad to get inside- sure, blood magic was great and all, but there were times when ice or fire was a lot more useful. Like now. As they made their way indoors, an electric tingle started to course through her in anticipation. From everything she knew, the coven would get a lot stronger with all seven members. What would she be capable of? What would they be capable of?

As she took a seat with her friends, Carrie looked at Melinda. The other girl hadn't been back to town in so long, it seemed weird to be face to face again. Carrie had never been good at small talk, but she asked Mindy, "What brings you back to this neck of the woods?"

aWY5SVU.jpg

HAYLEY REEVES

Outfit
As much as they wanted to hide their relationship, it did indeed feel like the cat was out of the bag. However, the brunette was more or less expecting it to happen sooner or later. The teacher had taken those who were responsible for the event that folded in the cafeteria to the Principal, Wolf grabbed Hayley's hand and walked over to class. "Sure, I would like that." A gleeful smile was plastered on her face.

She was invited by Wolf to their mansion, which is where she assumed the Renaldi's were staying. Like the old days.

----------

Time passed and school was more or less over. Hayley was standing outside the entrance, waiting for Wolf. "Hey you!" She spoke up, but her attention was caught by the buzzing in her pocket. Pulling her phone up she saw the message from Izzy. They were all going to meet up at the Renaldi's later today. "So we're all meeting up there then?"

Reminscing about the past, perhaps things would return to how they were before Wolf and Melinda moved out. Before their little group became a distant memory. While they were walking down to the school parking, she stopped in her tracks. "Wolf, give me a second, I just need to text my mom. I mean, if I don't she'll be worried.. And you do not want to see her get worried for me. She will not stop talking if I ever get home." A small laugh escaped her lips, thinking about her.

*Mom, I'll be home a little late today. I am with a few friends. You know who.. Love ya <3*

"There we go."

Not so long after, through the snowy weather, they finally made it to the mansion. Looking at it once again, she couldn't help but smile and be in awe. "Same as ever.. Can't believe I'm back here again." Looking at Wolf, they both entered the mansion together. At least it was cozy and warm inside, or so she felt immediately after they got in.

"So where is.." Stopping, she could hear people talking somewhere in the kitchen. The brunette did know or remember the layout of the mansion. Not much had changed either.

Approaching the others with Wolf, she waved her hand in the air to let her, and his presence known. "Hey guys." Looking at the rest.

@Misguided†Ghost @QUEENIE @EveryoneElse

32a5897f67aad94bc005ca516313d306a75b3d7c.png

"First day was... boring," Ben confessed. Despite this mornings brawl in the cafeteria, the rest of the day paled in compression. "But coffee sounds good," Ben added. He followed Sabine out into the snow where her strangely dark colored dog was. Ben was suspicious as he had never seen a dog like Ent before, but then again he didn't know every dog breed out there. "Cute," he complimented. "So, where is this coffee shop at?" Ben was still new in town, and the only place he had been other than the school or his house was the supermarket. However, before Sabine could answer her phone chimed. She had a text message. Ben checked his phone that had zero notifications on it, he was super popular in the land of loneliness. "Your friends?" He asked. Ben was new here, and Sabine wasn't, she probably had more connections than he did. He only knew Noah, who he couldn't find the rest of the day. "I get if you have to cancel, we can always get coffee some other time."

Despite being prepared to be flaked on, Ben was surprised when Sabine said he could come with to an old friends house. "Are you sure? Wouldn't want to intrude." Ben was never one that liked to just randomly show up someone he wasn't invited. He did it once at his aunt Carol's house and immediately regretted it as he scolded for showing up unannounced. "Well, I guess I'll come then, but could you let them know you're bringing a plus one?" He still felt awkward about it.

When Sabine parked in front of the house, Ben was astonished. "I live in a box compared to this," he muttered. The manor was large in size and was an old Victorian style. Some would even go as far as to say it was a mansion. "You're friends, they're rich?" He, of course, joked as he could tell that they had some money. As Sabine guided him inside the manor, he heard voices coming from the back of the house. One he recognized; it was Noah. Entering the kitchen just behind Sabine, he smiled at Noah. "Hey, I finally found you."

Mentions: Noah, Sabine, Mindy, and all other characters
Interactions: Noah @Cosmic Penguin, Sabine @~Dark Disney~

5181765.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❅❅❅ ▬▬

Capricorn

5181852.png

Face Claim c/o Pinterest

5181854.png

Izzy just shrugged her shoulders. She never really thought anything about the fact that she didn't get cold or even sick. In the Winter at least. Let the warm weather come and Iz was bound to get the sniffles. Izabelle liked the Summer for the cute bikinis and shorts, but couldn't help but LOVE the snowy winter months.

Iz smirked, for she knew that if free food was involved, Mindy would have to say yes about hanging out. They all would! Who didn't love pizza, cheesy bread and wings? Exactly; no one! "Sneaky yes, but I believe you have to go for the things you want in life." She laughed as the two of them walked across the black icy parking lot. "What is the fuckery you have?" Mindy asked, with so much astonishment in her tone it made Izzy furrow her eyebrows and chuckle when she realized what she was talking about. Her cream colored, six inch, Christian Louboutin red bottoms studded her feet. "Oh these? Girl you gotta be able to walk in heels in any weather. C'mon, love, we're divas up in here." Izzy giggled as they got into her car.

Mindy clung for dear life as Izabelle flew through the backstreets of their icy streets. It almost made Belle laugh. She did admit could be a little Fast and the Furious in her little mini cooper. (Bless Paul's heart.) Arriving at the Renaldi Manor, Izzy spotted Carrie and Noah, who were of course the first people to get there. Both of them were pretty punctual. Especially Carrie. "Carrie! Noah, darlings how are you?" She smiled, giving Noah a quick hug and peck on the cheek, sending Carrie a quick wave since Iz knew she wasn't much of a hugger.

As they all made their way into the kitchen, Izzy took the time to read Mama Banner's note to Mindy and Wolf. "God just fixed your broken heel girl! Well... for now." Iz chuckled. At least Mindy was out of the woods for the night. "I'll order pizza when everyone gets here. We'll probably need like three, right?" Iz pulled up the Domino's app on her phone.

Mentioned: Everyone || @Justin daird ~Dark Disney~ || Akashi
Interactions: Mindy - @QUEENIE || Noah - @Cosmic Penguin ||

5182860.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✮✮✮ ▬▬

Nickname: ||Wolf||Wolfy(Only to his sister; anyone else gets hit||
Taurus

5182863.png

5187731.png

Wolf smiled as he spotted Hayley at the front of the school, waiting to accompany him to their own Renaldi Manor. "Hey gorgeous." He placed a kiss on her cheek as the two of them started for the parking lot. "Yeah you know how Izzy is. We're all back together, so we gotta be extra." He laughed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Take your time babe, I know how your mom can be." He chuckled, his hands in his pockets. Wolf liked how close Hayley was with her mother. He and his sister used to be that close with their mom's. But things were a bit... aggravating nowadays. He wasn't too pissed about it. As long as his sister and his friends were by his side, he was all gravy.

Wolf let out a contented sigh as he and Hayley got to the house. "Honestly hasn't changed much since we left all those years ago. Except a lot cleaner." He chuckled, giving a small wave as the two of them made their way into the kitchen. "Sooo, I was under the impression that there would be food." Wolf joked with everyone. Wolf shook his head as he laughed at his once best friend, who was awkwardly standing in the doorway to the kitchen. He gave Arden a hearty pat on the back, followed by an over-the-shoulder bro hug. "Just gonna stand there, my guy?" He teased.

Mentioned: Mindy - @QUEENIE || Everyone ||
Interactions: Everyone ||

Mindy was arms deep in the fridge when she heard Arden's voice. Straightening up immediately, she glanced over her shoulder. "It's a Mary Poppin's house," she commented just before Wolfy made his presence known. Mindy hadn't noticed that Arden was hesitant on coming into the kitchen. She thought he was just leaning against the doorway like one of those brooding guys. "How about you order us some pizza with that big mouth of yours, Wolfy," Mindy said. It didn't take long to notice Haley just behind Wolfy; a little too close too Wolfy. Mindy raised an eyebrow but thought it was best not to ask what was going on between the two just yet. Wolfy would get his day in the Mindy Court soon enough.

"Make sure to order a thing of hot wings," Mindy added as she walked over and pulled her brother's phone from his pocket. Handing it to him, she smirked. "Thanks, doll." Mindy could tell that Wolfy knew something was up, she normally didn't act that way towards her brother. Mindy was slightly suspicious of Haley with Wolfy, and something was telling her that her "friends" were up to something much more than just a get-together. The aura in the room felt off. Before Mindy said anything else, the front door swung open and in came Sabine with a stranger. "Sabine!" Mindy exclaimed and hurried to her other close friend. Hugging the girl, she smiled. "Whose the handsome fella you snagged this time?"

"Ben. I'm Ben," He said. Mindy nodded. "Well, Ben, welcome to my not so newly humble abode. Come and sit with me in the basement like old chaps," Mindy jokingly said. Migrating down to the basement family room, Mindy and the gang took their seats on a large sectional couch. "So, what fun things shall we do?"

Interactions: Izzy @Misguided†Ghost , Carrie @daird , Noah @Cosmic Penguin
Mentioned: Everyone at one point

• Love

2afe82e368e71ad2bf85ecfd38b2fefd.jpg
Sabine was about to tell him where they were going when her phone went off. She groaned and dug it out of her boots. She looked and nods at Ben's Question if it was her friends. She texted her brother to say she was going and then replied she be there to the text neglecting to put in Ben was coming. She looked at him and smiled. "Come on to my car. Not canceling amending our coffee date." She said with a wink. Ent laughed and spoke to her telepathically. "Shut up"She told the dog and gasped as slipped out her lips. "The dog, he growled is all." Sabine tried to cover her slip up. She gave the dog a look to say your going to get me caught. She walked him to her car and got in, she put her violin in back with Ent.

"Don't worry Ben no intrusion we love new people. Were very accepting."She smiles at him. "I don't text and drive they will be fine with it." She spoke as she backed up and then drove off once in drive. She sped along the streets and pulled up to Mindy's house. She smiled and got out, it been a while she let Ent hop out and go before her."Yeah you and me both, no it's just magic."She said back jokingly.

She walked into the house without knocking and led Ben back to the others. She waved to them and smiled when she saw Mindy. She hugged her tightly. "Good to see you Mindy." she told her. She was about to answer when Ben jumped in. She nods, "He just moved here new in town, figured he could use the company and the friends." Sabine looked back at Ben. She nods to him to follow her and went down after Mindy, Ent having shadow traveled was lounging on the floor. Sabine gave him a look to not do that around Ben or Mindy. She went to sit down on the couch and gestured for Ben to sit. "so that guy upstairs was Wolf Mindy's Brother, the girl trailing behind him was Haley. You know Noah, That's Izzy, That's Carrie, Arden, and you met Mindy this is our little circle. Coolest kids you will meet." She said with a wink and looked at Mindy. She wasn't sure what fun things to do, they could play console games but, she would wind up going out to play her violin eventually. She played what they wanted for the school and what she wanted on her page time. She was actually very good at what she did. Her hands moved Quick and something's were just for fun. She also liked to practice her Shadow Magic, she really had to tell the others how she nearly lost it in glass today. They were on a FB chat Called the Secret Circle.

She pulled out her phone and typed what happened and hit send hoping not all of their phones would ping at the same time. She put her hand under leg to hopefully defen the room with shadows it got dark for a second and quite, then the room changed back to normal. Those who knew didn't look at her but, new she done it. She was sure they were curious as to why. They didn't know who out of the Renaldi siblings and if all there phones went off at once it be weird. They had to know who before they brought them in and only one to find out, the tests never lied mot for the others. However tests with Ben here she wasn't sure that was a good idea.

mentions:Everyone
interactions: Mindy Ben and Ent @QUEENIE

Carrie looked around at her fellow coven members... plus one, she supposed. The little blood witch was nervous- they had only one missing witch here, and two possible candidates. Whichever one wasn't the last member, well, they wouldn't be able to predict their reaction. Point of fact, they couldn't predict the reaction of the one who actually was a witch, either. There were just so many ways the reveal could go wrong, and only one where it could go right.

Carrie's phone didn't ring, necessarily- she'd had it on vibrate anyway. Reading the text from Sabine about a test, she gave the shadowmancer a quick, hopefully unseen nod of approval. Sooner or later, they'd have to figure out who was actually the witch- better to do it now, and she'd have no problem with doing the demonstration. Telekinesis was an easy power to show off, and the sort of thing that was rather undeniable, as well.

6cfd276e2fab1610a37c141f99d9d72d--hair-pale-skin-dark-hair.jpg
Damien had been sitting down at his friends house when Sabine and Ben walked through. He waved to Ben and smiled. Hell if Sabine liked Ben, more power to the poor girl. The her shameless flirting made him cringe. He followed the others down to the basement. He flopped on the couch and put a arm over the back behind Izzy as he leaned back. His friends were talking and asking what to do when the world went dark and silent. The rooms air seemed to become thin and as if all hope had been lost, darkness despair seemed to chill even him to the bones. However it only last a few seconds. He wanted to flare over at Sabine and scold her to watch it with her powers, but he couldn't with the others.

However Sabine must have done it for a reason. He snuck his phone from his front pocket and looked at it. He gotten a message from Sabine on the group chat. So that's why she did it. He looked it over and frowned as he looked back at Sabine. She lost it in class, that was unlike her, she normally had better control even when upset. What had set her off, what was it about that teacher. He messaged back over text, to say he find out what he could. Damien figured he break in to the school and figure out what was going on. It was unnatural that Sabine even lost a ounce of control, that's what she been working on, even ent the creepy shadow demon helped keep it in check. It was the only reason he even could tolerate the devious little devil that seemed to follow his friend wherever she went.

Though, he assumed that was Jealousy cause he couldn't take Fangorn with him everywhere. However before coming here he snuck into his room to grab his own little devil. Fangorn was asleep in his jacket, but finally poked his head out and crawled up to Damiens shoulder. Ent stood from his place on the ground with a snarl. His hairs raised and form billowed. "Ent, watch it Fangorn is not food." He said. Sabine thankfully called the shadow dog of with a snap. Ent sauntered to her side and lay his head on her lap, solid as a normal dog. Well Sabine could control him not going through her.

Damien leaned forward and sighed. " How about video games or board games?"He asked as he finally spoke up. He was watching the others, since no ideas had been spewed out yet. His hand went to run through his black hair that fell almost perfectly every time. His body sat back and placed that arm behind Izzy on the couch again. "So oo got something, I got my vape confiscated at school today, who wants to help me get it back tonight?"He asked. Damien had absently started to play with Izzy's hair as he spoke.

His eyes went to Ben to see if his friend would join him in Being bad, he keep the true nature a secret and pretend to find his vape later well he had lost a few things over the year to teachers, might as well get those back as well. He was up for causing some mayhem and mischief. He knew he was supposed to be watching what he did, but now he was intrigued and definitely motivated, plus who didn't like doing bad things. He looked at Sabine, she loved trouble and making it, but wasn't sure if he should bring her. She shook her head, she wanted to go. Of course she did. Though her shadow power help them hide so they weren't caught, even though he didn't want to admit it ent was useful as well.

Mentions: Ben Izzy Sabine and Ent @Misguided†Ghost @QUEENIE
Interactions: Mindy and everyone @QUEENIE

5181765.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❅❅❅ ▬▬

Capricorn

5181852.png

Face Claim c/o Pinterest

5181854.png

Iza knew that there was a bit of tension between Wolf and Mindy, so she just nonchalantly sipped her cup of imaginary tea and decided to leave that whole thing alone for now. Besides, this was supposed to be a chill time! And it's not Wolf's fault he's kinda stupid. To lighten the mood she decided to comment on the situation before everything got too extra. "Aye bitch, I told you I was buying food. Tryna take my job away." Iz said sarcastically as she flipped her hair; laughing as they all settled down in the family room like they did when they were kids. She lowkey wanted to cry, it was so nostalgic. But she'd save that for another time.

"Well, I'm ordering food, so figure something out." Belle pulled out her phone, tensing up a little bit as Damien took a seat next to her and began play with her hair. Half of it was anxiousness from Damien being so close and the other half was the fact that he was sorta messing up her hair. She highkey wanted to be like 'uhm boy bye' but she left it alone. For some reason, Iz had been kinda digging Damien. Which was weird since she'd never really thought so when they were younger. Even in like their pre-teen stage. Maybe it was just the fact that they were all getting so close again?

Izzy gave her best friend the look like 'girl are you seeing this?!' Before the pizza guy answered. "Hey Mario, yeah I'm gonna do a delivery order to the Renaldi Manor... Yeah, yeah Mindy's back in town now! But yeah we're gonna do three larges, a cheese, meat lovers and a supreme. Throw in like 50 wings half barbecue and half buffalo. And just for the hell of it like 2 cheesy breads and a couple two liters, surprise me." She smiled, nodding as he went over the order. "So it's gonna be like 30 minutes or so, but shit's lit!" Izzy laughed. "I'm down with either! We can either fuck it up on some Mortal Kombat or team up for a wild game of Monopoly." Iz nodded as she smirked at her friends. She was such a girly girl but could definitely whoop some ass at a good fighting game.

Mentioned: Damien - @~Dark Disney~ || Wolf @MEBINCH || Everyone ||
Interactions: Mindy - @QUEENIE ||