1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, magical, romance, based on games/ anime/manga/ movie universes....
About me/ my roleplaying style:
- Been roleplaying for +10 years, +3 in English (it isn't my first language so sometimes I derp and I make mistakes, sorry in advance for that).
- I'm more into quality over cuantity, but because I usually use e-mails I'm used to long posts/ roleplay replies. I also know that sometimes we don't really feel inspired, but communication is key and we can discuss topics and ideas to avoid getting stuck.
- I prefer my partners to be +18 years old.
- Doubling is almost a must. I've been roleplaying canon x oc pairings for a long time and I really enjoy them more than canon x canon or oc x oc to be honest. Also, I'm more used to FxM (playing both genders, of course, I love to roleplay my partner's oc crushes (?)), then MxM and last FxF. When it comes to NB characters, I roleplayed against them but sometimes it gets confusing for me, since I confuse a lot the plural They and the gender neutral They. Again, English isn't my first language.
- I love to brainstorm and create a story together. Give me all of your headcanons and I'll give you mine. We, fandom trash, should stick together (?). Also I believe in equality when it comes to our character's spotlights, even if the plot from time to time centers more in one in specific (gotta love character development).
- I have Discord and I can roleplay through there, also by e-mail.
- Ditch friendly.
- I love to play the rest of the cast as shared NPCs, since we need to move the story, besides, I usually like to keep the main genre intact, then maybe add more. Imagine taking an adventure/ fantasy fandom and transforming it into a pure slice of life RP, it doesn't make sense to me.
- [More will be added later]

Fandoms:
I'll add what canon characters I'm searching to play against first, and then what characters I'm confident about when it comes to playing them. If you don't see the one you want, ask, maybe I can try them out. Just keep in mind that sometimes some archetypes are difficult for me. They are going to be listed in order of preference (if you have my tastes, allow me to tell you that you are indeed an intellectual (?????); jokes aside I'm open to negotiate, but if I'm already playing that character for someone my answer is going to be probably no), unless stated otherwise. [Right now I'm only searching a specific one]

TWEWY
- Beat.
-> Can play the rest of the cast and since the game is on switch now (I'm so happy ;u; ) I can handle the characters better.

Last edited:
Reactions: TreasureSniper