Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Mature, Action, Comedy, Adventure, Sci-Fi, fantasy, Magical Vampires
I seem to have some trouble with the new updates. When I try to look up new role-playing connections it's saying I have insufficient privileges to post any threads and I'm having trouble trying to contact anyone about why this is happening. Could someone from Administration or from the help desk please contact me?

Also for some reason I can't send messages to my other role play partners or start new messages.

Hello I've been trying to get a hold of someone to figure out what's going on with my account? It's saying that I'm getting insufficient privileges for certain forums I can't post threads in certain areas and I can't send new messages to any of my role play partners. I don't recall causing any Ruckus In the last few weeks since I've been away and I need to talk to somebody to let me know what's going on.

youd be best posting in the bug reports forum here. when everything is all in one place instead of scattered out across the forum, its easier for staff to track whats been solved and what hasnt.

also pls dont make multiple threads about the same issue that just makes things harder