Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, from 5pm-10pm US EAST
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Warlike, and Furry RP's.
<Back to Thread Directory>
Updates & Announcements
-UPDATE 4/29/2017: So, several things have happened between now and our last update...

Firstly, there has been a huge shift in moderation. @WhisperingWillows, our Independent Moderator, and @Vulturpene, our Legionarii Terra Moderator, have both permanently stepped down from their offices, and our Freddom's Republic Moderator, @Archwar is nowhere to be seen and to be considered INACTIVE this brings up a new change in moderation and many questions about our corrupt leadership.

Although we still can have up to six moderators, upon realizing some flaws in my leadership system, there has been a new change in how it works.

@Alexios is in charge of anything Imperial.

@Raven is in charge of anything Non-Imperial.

@Nue is in charge of everything WarFact.

@IntrusivePenDesperateSword is in charge of WarFact Security.

If you have any questions, please let us know in the Q & A thread.

Secondly, the main RP of WarFact is in need of a MASSIVE overhaul, as the structure that once held up the RP has since completely collapsed. The History, Mechanics, OOC, and even the Importance of the main RP need to go through some serious changes in order to accommodate a more simpler lifestyle. Until then, I plan to go really slow on the Main RP, and slowly work on rebuilding and reshaping our little baby.

Next, it's time to proudly announce WarFact's first Smol RP: The Crew! It's already picked up some interest and all I can say is thank you for your interest in the Smol RP, I promise to make sure your next five years spent exploring space on the Rimor-127 absolute hell a complete blast!

A few minor fixes and changes were done to WarFact's Tagging system, and I pulled some strings to get some notable coding and buggy fixes done ;).

Finally, A list of what's being taken out and what's to come for WarFact will now be pronounced:
-VIR system
-Brownie Points System
-Starting year (pushing it forward 100 years)
-Events System
-Events Thread (will be replaced)
-GM roles
-GM positions
-Mod roles
-Mod positions
-OOC rehaul

+New Project: Imperial Radio
+New Project: WarFact Wiki
+New Project: WarFact: The RTS Game
+New Project: WarFact Stellaris Mod
+Advanced Faction Info
+OOC rehaul
+and more!

Hope you guys are hyped for when these projects come out, goodness knows I AM!!!

I'll see you all in the next update, thank you all for your support so far in our RP and our universe!

-UPDATE 2/23/2017: We have fondled through ALL of your complaints, and here's what we have to say about it!

Firstly, after much consideration, WarFact no longer runs on its six-thread faction system. Instead, it runs on a simple Imperial/Non-Imperial thread system ruled by three mods each. This places you in a thread based on whether or not you are in Imperial Space rather than your faction alignment!

Secondly, with this being said Faction Alignment & Factions altogether now hold a different meaning as opposed to whose thread you're under and who you're being ruled by. Now, Faction Alignment is more or less your character's nationality, and which banner they wish to fall under. Threads are supposed to be treated as continents, whereas Factions are now supposed to be treated as countries within the continent! I hope this new faction system is a bit easier to understand and that It confuses you much less now!

Now, here comes that OOC overhaul I was talking about.

The OOC has been updated to suit the new Two-Thread system. General Faction Information and Species Information was tweaked a bit to be more up-to-date, and D.A.R.G is no longer aggressively furry, as that scares people.

The OOC got a new look added to it, and @WhisperingWillows is the one to blame for that! Make sure to yell at her for that!

Advanced Faction Info Is moving to the Lore Thread instead of the OOC, and it's formatting errors will be fixed in the up and coming days.

FInally, we THANK YOU for giving us your thoughts on WarFact, and we encourage you to continue with your input! We want this to be entertaining afterall, and not confusing, so keep going at it guys, you deserve it!
-UPDATE 1/21:2017: WarFact is a little bit less of a trainwreck now! Mainly because we have FOUR ICs UP!! (Woop woop!) you may now actually RP in our RP!!!​
The current factions with IC's up are as follows:
-Terran Imperium
-The Rebellion
-Freedom's Republic
-D.A.R.G
We are currently trying to get @Ikiyo to kickoff their IC as we speak! As for the Legonarii Terra...it's still a grey area. I would expect these two threads to come out next week!

Other than that, Nue dumped some things in the Lore Thread, fixed up the Q&A thread, and is setting up a new poll for the OOC tomorrow!

In the next update, we hope to format the threads a little bit crispier, fix that horrible grammer, simplify the Lore even more! And might possibly do a complete OOC overhaul! Who knows!
We also like to take the time to thank @Furasian and @Tomas McTavish for being our first two RPers, and waiting and puting up our shenanigans until everything was finally placed out there! For that, I think you all deserve some Brownie Points!

Now, more than ever, we need more RPers like these two who are willing to so much as taste WarFact! We also need your input as well! We cannot run a successful RP with no RPers and communication!

And finally, thank you for putting up with our two-week shenanigans! enjoy the RP! and have fun conquering the galaxy!

-UPDATE 1/18/2017: Even though WarFact is still quite a trainwreck here, things seem to be straightening itself out, and most of the big bulky OOC stuff is out of the way. D.A.R.G's, The Terran Imperium, and Freedom's Republic's Faction Threads are Expected to come out tomorrow, so free-cheers for that!

Sadly, due to inactivity, our poor moderator @Onesaltypuppy98 has gracefully stepped down from his job, and handed the reins of the Independent Faction to someone else, as he is too inactive on the RP website to do an adequate Modding job.

However, we do have two new mods on the way, hopefully completing our need for faction mods! Say hello to our new Independent Faction Moderator: @Ikiyo !

And we finally got a guy who's got the guts to take on the military arm of the empire, and even changed it's name! Say hello to our new Legionarii Terra (No longer Extreme Army)'s moderator: @Vulturpene !

At the request of some moderator, *cough* VULTURPENE *cough*, the Extreme Army is no more! Instead, all instances of it have been replaced with the new faction: The Legionarii Terra! Also expect some changes with this faction in the future as we try to make it more appealing to RPlayers!​

Three new OOC threads have been created, and it should be enough threads to read for now!
said threads are:
1.The Player Statistics Thread
2. The Lore Thread (Finally!)
3. The Events Thread, which will spawn events as the initial IC posts start comming in!

I created a banner to spark up some attention, as it's getting pretty lonely here!
lol its warfact.gif
It's pretty flashy, ain't it?

With this update I hope all new and existing players can be occupied with our OOC long enough to wait for the one or two days it will take to get these Faction Threads up and rolling!

Here's just a list of all the things one can do here as of this update:
-Create a Character(s)
-Dump some lore
-Casual IC character chat (in discord)
-Complain about the MANY grammatical and spelling errors in this RP.
-chat in the OOC.
-Read up on the factions!
-Say hi to the new mods
-Ask questions (and have them answered)
-and much more!

-NOT THE FINAL UPDATE 1/14/2017: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!! I know it's a bit late to say that, but it appears that WarFact has passed Forum Inspection! With that being said, there has been tiring work organizing this forum and getting this party started! Sadly, the main IC is currently unavailable for players, But our Discord server has an IC chat that you can play with your characters until we get this show on the road! The main IC won't be out forever, though, It's just that the mods need to get settled into this odd environment before pumping out their threads!

As of this update, four threads are available to those looking at WarFact:
1. Our main OOC thread (which has the announcements post replaced with a directory, this is also the thread for casual things)
2. The "Updates & Announcements" Thread (which will keep one posted with anything that we are doing)
3. The "Sign-Up" thread (Which is where the character Roster is placed and where you will post your)
4. The 'Questions & Answers' thread (for Questioning and answering)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Raven
Status
Not open for further replies.