Verses and Pawns.

A

Alabaster

Original poster
hello and welcome!

Just another writer desperate for like minded partners and interesting stories.

I'll jump right to the chase: I'm still looking for parties interested in delving their characters into an OC fantasy world.

My friends and I have been working with our characters and stories for the last several years, thus, we have accumulated a staggering amount of side plots and arcs that are just begging to be explored. I work within a set cast of reoccurring characters (including several NPC roles which I might be interested in relinquishing the control of to the right person), but new characters and new ideas are definitely appreciated.

This is a high fantasy environment. See also: OP magic and ridiculous situations. Soul sucking demons, mythical pantheons, gods and angels... alternate dimensions, different realms, multiversal travel... even regular ol' humans, there's literally no limit, as long as everyone's having a good time!

These stories really run the gamut, from light and fluffy adventures to heart wrenching betrayals and hyper-violent scenarios. As such, I am only interested in writing with partners who are 18+ (emphasis on the +. I just feel more comfortable writing with people closer to my age group).

Male or female, no preference. Romance really isn't on my radar (outside of prestablished relationships; inquire further), but if we happen to click and have a long run together, you never know.

Please DM me for more information.

It's really just easier to explain on a 1x1 basis. I can provide in depth character profiles, writing samples, and answer all questions more cohesively.

• Love
Reactions: SnowCode
Still looking and accepting DM's! Discord also available, if it's easier to keep up with communication.