Wanting to upgrade my Character Roster (MxM, MxF, FxF, Noship)

Gossip

WARNING: TOO MUCH INFORMATION
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Mostly Fri-Sun, with chances of Mon-Thu appearances at around 4PM EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
Hello stranger!

I hope today to find specific plotters (that's right, I want you to plot and brainstorm with me there) what will be able to engage in longterm role-plays with me, most likely requiring patience, understanding and friendliness on both out parts. I'm not always able to have access to my laptop due to my apartment not having wi-fi yet, and as such will look into slower paced role-plays with occasional burst of activity. I warn you now, speed-of-light posters!

I'm a multi paragraph poster, from the low 200s range to the high 1000s as far as word count goes. I post in third person, past tense and love to play with NPCs when they are needed. I am however more the type to suddenly take a NPC as a main and shelf the previous Main as NPC for a while instead of 'doubling', as I think concentrating on one POV at a time is better for the story flow. I'm always up for chatting, and since I have a pretty good phone plan I will most likely be available for OOC matters everyday, except when extremely busy or under an emergency (I recently got my wisdom teeth removed, just to give an example).

Now, what I'm looking to do here is to build myself a good cast of recurring character I will love to play for multiple role lay, as I got one in particular that I love to use but is only really useable in the Red Bedroom type of role-play due to his very nature. As such, I'm looking for tamer character and the opportunity to spread my wing in increasingly complex plots and settings as we go along. I can't promise quick replies at the moment, but I can promise thoughtful ones whenever I get the time, energy and inspiration to make them. I'll also try to mirror, so as long as you are able to post more than one paragraph we will probably do fine together.

I find Romance to be a great glue for the plot, and lately I've been mostly into lighthearted Modern adventures, but I am also interested in Fantasy of all kind, most Punk genres and even some Horror if that's your cup of tea. I love humor and plot twists, and the more I can explore my character and their environment and situation the happier and more hyped I get. Now, enough with the wall of text and into some ideas I have, along with a wordbank!

I'm into cute, silly romances lately, so if you have any idea for dump shit that make us giggle, smile and go 'aww', hit me up!

Exemples being: Delinquent x Student Council Member or Honor Student, Barrista x Baker, Idol x Hater, Cop x Kid's Kindergaten Teacher, etc...

I also enjoy Medieval and Dark Fantasy, thought those usually need more of a plot than just a pairing. I'm looking for adventure, action, struggles and maybe a dashing rogue or two! Oh, I also love Orcs, and am fond of 'Barbarian' cultures! Hit me up with Bandit or Highwayman(woman?) rehabilitation or magically corrupted gooders as well!

Steampunk, Biopunk, Cyberpunk, Dieselpunk, Clockpunk, hit me up with a good idea and I'll be all for it!

I'll post more later. Cheers!

I’d be into doing some medieval or dark fantasy roleplays.