face claim
devon aoki
character's sin
envy

appearance
⋄ 5ft8
⋄ 72kg
⋄ dark brown eyes
⋄ soft light brown skin with very little blemishes, occasionally gets freckles over the nose in the sun
⋄ skinny, but has built up more muscle than she used to have
⋄ wears only the best fashion, lots of sunglasses and berets, classy jewelry and the most expensive sneakers

personality
⋄ cold - valentina doesn't make many friends with her cold, sharp personality
⋄ introverted - prefers her own company
⋄ quick - doesn't allow you to make fun of her, always has a comment to throw back at you
⋄ quiet - not the first to start conversations, and doesn't attempt to keep them up
⋄ short tempered - easily frustrated, doesn't let you get away with being annoying
⋄ violent - will throw fists
⋄ blunt - it is what it is to valentina, she isn't going to sugar coat or dig for deeper meaning

strengths
⋄ using blades - often kills women in their sleep, slitting their necks and taking out their eyelids. prefers smaller blades
⋄ markswoman - if she can't get close enough, valentina isn't afraid to pull out the glock and catch you running
⋄ looking innocent - the only reason she got away with the brutal death of her mother was playing the victim card, isn't afraid to become a damsel in distress and can pull stupid (because she honestly is)
⋄ tampering with evidence - if caught, she can often figure out a way to clean her slate
weaknesses
⋄ hand to hand - val can only metaphorically throw fists
⋄ interpersonal - being so unlikable makes it hard for her to grow any meaningful relationship
⋄ damage control - being a highly emotional mess makes it hard to think rationally, usually doesn't think about consequences
⋄ clean up - leaves blood trails and tissues places she shouldn't

other
⋄ cuts out girls eyelids and teeth so they can't look prettier than her when they're found
⋄ collects girls teeth, and occasionally other peoples too
⋄ they're kept in a ziplock
⋄ easily fixated on things easily
⋄ valentina knows shes pretty until she sees another pretty girl, then she gets the ache to steal the teeth
⋄ exclusively drinks starbucks coffee and skinnytea from instagram
⋄ is attracted to femininity, in both men and women
⋄ will peg you
⋄ loves purple lipstick
⋄ chews a lot of gum
⋄ is afraid of aging
⋄ valentina despises mess, if you litter she'll hate you for it
⋄ finds it hard to distinguish between sexual attraction and envy, tends to sleep with effeminate men before women because she usually kills the ones she thinks are cuter than her
⋄ doesn't often cry, screams instead

Осећам се прилично

-

⇀ name
sasha petrushkin
⇀ age
⇀ gender
non binary
- (he/him, she/her)
⇀ sexuality
pansexual panromantic
⇀ face claim
ezra miller
⇀ character's sin
lust

⇀ appearance

⇀ personality
⋄ brash ⋄ extroverted ⋄ flirtatious ⋄ flexible ⋄ charming ⋄ rude ⋄ insecure ⋄ emotional ⋄ liar ⋄
⇀ strengths
⋄ hand-to-hand ⋄ charming ⋄ disguise ⋄ public speaking ⋄
⇀ weaknesses
⋄ guns ⋄ controlling feelings ⋄ giving in to temptation ⋄ telling the truth ⋄

⇀ other
⋄ gets off on just about anything

укуси меня папочка

-

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: neptune

𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷 𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓽 10.30.17

𝓈𝓂𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝒷𝑜𝓎

giphy.gif

𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓼

NAME
Austin Luke Hunt
SEXUALITY
Homosexual
ACCENT
Southern American
ETHNICITY
White
BIRTHPLACE
Arkney, USA
NATIONALITY
American
OCCUPATION
Rancher

tumblr_oly4s9TSlg1te5olto1_500.gif

𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂

PERSONALITY
Outdoorsy // Adventurous // Lone Wolf // Introverted // Shy // Passionate // Aggressive //
+ Horseback riding + Swimming + Drinking + Climbing + Sight seeing + Adventure +
DISLIKES
- Loud social situations - Reading - Being dismissed - Working with money - Having to cook -

tumblr_ovefacnHjd1w88mglo6_400.gif

𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

Born and raised in the heart of Missouri, Austin didn't see much besides his small town. Arkney had three neighbourhoods, and everyone owned cattle. Austin had a fun and comfortable childhood. What could be better than running through the grasslands of the country? He was pretty much left to run wild by his cowboy father and chef mother. But he was still a momma's boy and barely broke the rules.

As a teenager, he worked on his fathers ranch and learnt all the tricks of the trade. Austin always wanted to grow up just like his father; in a cowboy hat with a trusty horse. His first horse was Western, the tallest brown horse Arkney had ever seen. At 16, Austin was too short to even ride him.

Austin's high school had no social hierarchy, with ten people in his class, everyone was friends. His best friends all were dating each other, leaving Austin to be the constant third wheel. Everyone joked his sweetheart was out there in LA or something. Although a lot of the younger girls crushed on Austin hard. He wondered if he even wanted a sweetheart. Of course everyone did, the country dream was a wife and two kids on a farm. But he wasn't sure why he wasn't as excited for it as everyone else.

At 18, he watched a lot of his friends leave for the cities, and others buy ranches way out away from Arkney, a few stayed though. Austin didn't care though, he found company in himself. And Western, who he could now ride. At 16, he was short and chubby, but 2 years had pushed him with one last growth spurt. Austin had a glow up. All the girls who had fiances were feeling like maybe they should have given the third wheel a chance.

Austin stayed in Arkney, planning to buy his own plot of land to build himself a small home, just for him and Western, but on Austins 20th birthday, his father had a stroke. His old man had to stop showing his prize cattle, Austin happily became the man of the house, even though he had to give up on his dream house.

Now, the more he thought about it, the less he wanted to have a sweetheart. More realistically, Austin wanted a male companion. Just as a friend? Austin didn't think so. He had no idea what he was wanting, but something about the way Bryce looked when they went drinking together at the lake, or when Brad had drunkingly hugged him too tight. Austin liked it.

But self discovery like so wasn't possible in the small town of Arkney.

He currently lives with his mother and father, showing prize cattle and keeping the ranch looking sparkling clean.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SatanicBamnana

T Y R A N N O S A U R
"It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp, there's no escape for me."
_________________________________________________________________________________________
CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT
S.H.I.E.L.D

b56fb71a6838c38da29d24f17ca490c8.jpg
G E N E R A L

n a m e :: Penn Becker
+ Hans Brandt - Penn's birth name. When he escaped Hydra, he changed it to Penn Becker.
a g e :: 28
b i r t h d a y :: 30th October - Berlin, Germany
g e n d e r :: male
s e x u a l i t y :: homosexual
o c c u p a t i o n :: zoo janitor

A P P E A R A N C E

h e i g h t ::
six foot
b u i l d ::
being tortured on for most of your teenage hood and being pumped full of drugs messes with how you grow. Penn was a scrawny child, but after experiments, Penn became quite built. After escaping, Penn lost quite a bit of it. He's still physically strong, but no longer has washboard abs or giant pecs. His shoulders are quite wide and his legs are long.
f a c i a l f e a t u r e s ::
Penn has a unique, striking face. His skin is fair, but he can catch a tan when the sun dares to grace their small town. His features are strong, but not angular. His face is square, with a set of high cheekbones. His eyes are deepset, and are more hazel than green. They're heavy with bags and uneven. His brows sit low on his face. His lips are pouty and have a strong cupids bow.
s t y l e ::
Penn's choice in clothing is whatever is comfiest. He chooses to hide away in sweatpants and hoodies. When he transforms he needs something that he can pick up and wear the scraps.

P E R S O N A

p e r s o n a l i t y ::
introverted | aloof | closed off | sarcastic | loyal | brave
h a b i t s ::
nail biting | mouth breathing | staring
f e a r s ::
hurting innocent people | being found my hydra | his father
m e n t a l h e a l t h ::
PTSD - The time in the experiment chambers still haunts him. He has been known to have panic attacks when triggered and sometimes this can make him vomit and cry.
r e l a t i o n s h i p s ::

giphy.gif

A B I L I T I E S

Transformation - Penn mutates into a large, carnivorous dinosaur at the smell of fear. As the dinosaur, he has little control over what it does and is barely conscious. The tyrannosaur has enhanced strength and agility, and is more akin to an indominus rex. It has huge claws and teeth that can rip almost anything apart.
Enhanced Smell - Penn can smell feelings more than emotions or scents. He mostly can smell fear, which turns him into tyrannosaur. He can also smell danger, shock and arousal, for example.
Adaption - As the tyrannosaur, Penn often gets hurt and eats a whole lot of flesh a human shouldn't. His body can withstand a lot, including his ability to digest anything including acids and poison.

alias - Tyrannosaur

l i m i t a t i o n s ::
Transformation - Penn can force himself to stay human, with some strong will, but this impacts the animal he turns into. After a long time of repression, the creature becomes more volatile and dangerous which he cannot control. He cannot turn into tyrannosaur willingly yet and has not learnt how to control the creature itself. The longer he represses it, the worse he is after he's become tyrannosaur.
Enhanced Smell - There is no turn off for this, Penn has to will himself not to react to them. He can't get much more information from the smell like a persons whereabouts, thoughts or feelings.
Adaption - Penn can only take so much damage. As tyrannosaur he can take much more than a normal human, but he can't take as much in his human form.
H I S T O R Y
Childhood
Penn was born in the poorest neighborhood of Berlin, Germany. He had 3 sisters and 2 brothers, and he was the youngest. His mother and father were both alcoholics and let their family run wild. After the older brothers left, the couple got more and more abusive to their children. After the cops were called on the family, Penn was given off to social care at the age of 4.

He lived a quiet childhood in the foster homes and social care, hopping from children's home to potential adoptive parents. At this age, he showed some unique qualities. He could fall out of trees and only leave with a bruise, and when he got into fights he nearly never bled. He ate poisonous plants and wasn't even sick. When he was 10, he was adopted quickly by a couple who seemed like loving parents at first. Penn didn't know it, but his childhood ended then.
Hydra
The couple that adopted him turned out to be Hydra agents who needed a few subjects to do tests on. They chose Penn because of his enhanced ability to survive certain things. The experiments started out kindly. Penn ate what he was given, even if it was snake venom or raw flesh, he dealt with the electric shocks. As he grew up into a teenage boy, they started to inject him with blood and acid. One day, they injected him with the DNA of some sort of extinct dinosaur, which reacted with him, as if their DNA fused together to become one.

After that day, Penn was constantly being forced in and out of dinosaur form, forced to fight, kill and consume what he was given. Even if he objected, he was punished and continued to be tortured.

He never made friends but sound silent companion ship with the subjects around his age, and mourned them when they died in the torture chambers. When he was 18, another child was brought in, Andi. He and Andi bonded, he often would comfort her, distract her from the voices and she'd cheer him up. He often got punished for stepping between her and the Hydra agents.

After five more years, Penn finally got the opportunity to escape. An agent of Shield entered the lab and sent the scientists flying. All of them were shot at by Hydra and Penn transformed into his form to run away. He didn't stop running until he watched the lab burn down to the ground. He assumed everyone he knew was dead.

Adulthood
After he escaped, Penn spent most of his young adult life running from his own shadow. He slept rough, begging for scraps and stealing what he could to get by. He spent most of his time working on repressing the monster until he could ignore the smell of fear and live free from his powers. After killing so many innocent people in that lab, even his own friends, Penn vowed that he'd never end up killing someone again.
avengers

tumblr_p3uycrf1oy1uvvjn3o1_400.gif

--

P R O P H E T
"
run boy run, this world is not made for you, run boy run."
_________________________________________________________________________________________
CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT
S.H.I.E.L.D

01d7b1752e10cb3bf1022e48af5c0aa2.jpg
G E N E R A L

n a m e :: Cassiel, Prohpet of Essia
+ Cas
+Jesus
a g e :: 30ish [unknown but physical exams put him at 30 earth years]
s e x u a l i t y :: pansexual
o c c u p a t i o n ::

A P P E A R A N C E

h e i g h t :: 5ft8

P E R S O N A

introverted | curious | friendly | rebellious | nostalgic | chaotic good
day-dreaming | doodling | asking questions
being alone | never going home | his visions being wrong
Anxiety - By earth standards, Cassiel gets very anxious and can't think rationally. He was a nervous child on Essia, but the anxiety developed when he had to fend for himself on earth.

A B I L I T I E S

Astral Manipulation - Part of his bloodline back on Essia, the prophets could astrally project. Cas can manipulate astral energy to use them as short fired balls of energy, or create a force field. He can see the souls and energy of others, and can willingly show himself as an astral being. Cas is completely in control of his astral powers and can use it to interact with the astral plane often.
Precognition - Cassiel's precognition is less controlled. He often gets visions of something deeming importance to his own timeline. This often comes in only visions, and he has to interpret them rather than be given actual details. He often has them when meeting somebody new.
Enhanced reflexes - Being highly aware of his own surroundings, Cassiel has reflexes at a superhuman speed.

alias - Prophet

Astral Manipulation - The cross over between the universe and the astral plane is still a mystery to Cassiel. He does not know how bring someone outside of his bloodline to the astral realm, and can't interact physically with anyone else. Whilst he is in the astral realm, his physical body is at serious risk. Without a force field or protection from another person, his physical body can be killed, leaving him in the realm forever.
Precognition - What Cassiel see's is completely up to interpretation. It's never audible or detailed, so he has to go on what hes seeing. Whilst he's having a vision, his eyes go completely white, and he is unaware of what's happening in the physical world. He also doesn't get any timeline on the visions, he just knows that they'll happen at some point in the future.
Enhanced reflexes - There aren't many limitations on his reflexes.

H I S T O R Y
childhood
rebellion
life on earth
avengers

[/div]

[/div]

Last edited:

𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓮𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝔂𝓼𝓸𝓷

𝒦𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓅𝒾𝓃

2b7e07d28caadd3124626378d66ff1d1.gif

𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓼

NAME
Casey Grayson
SEXUALITY
Bisexual
ACCENT
London-British
ETHNICITY
White
BIRTHPLACE
Kent, UK
OCCUPATION
Musician - Front man of Kingpin

HEIGHT
5ft8
APPEARANCE
|| Very slim, not much muscle definition, but has some abs showing on his stomach
|| Hair very thick and curly, as it grows out it gets more unruly
|| Often has it tied up in little knots to keep it from being in his face
|| Blue eyes with a lot of eyeliner

be370a1eec73eedda409562e3066920c.jpg

𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂

|| Cowardly || Intelligent || Flirty || Bratty || Eccentric || Extroverted ||

Casey's personality can be heard from miles away. He's loud, flirty and rude. He'll be the first guy to make friends then break relationships. He's also very extroverted and loves to meet new people. There isn't an ounce of self-doubt in Casey, and most of this is genuine. He faked his confidence for most of his life, and now he feels genuinely proud of what he's accomplished.

Casey is extremely motivated by materialistic things. He has no desire to do whats good and right, nor cause chaos. He's a hedonist, and loves to flirt with others. He has no affinity for deeper meaning. This makes him become quite the brat, and doesn't like not getting his way.

Being a giant coward, Casey doesn't deal well with confrontation. He is scared of most things, and won't be the first to offer himself up for anything that could get him hurt. He comes off as quite sly, since he'd rather choose the easy option than the right option.

With his closest friends, he's more than just a rude, shallow douche. Most people are surprised to hear he does well in relationships and friendships, given his terrible nature, but he does care about people a lot. He loves to talk about weird and unique things, and isn't afraid of any conversation. Even though he wouldn't do anything for a friend , he'd certainly do a lot.

d018a449eede47ec70806dab9a578f50.gif

OTHER
|| Loves lip gloss
|| Casey always wears a necklace that his mother gave him
|| Has a coke addiction, chooses coke over anything else
|| Also enjoys smoking and drinking
|| Always wearing nail polish
|| Really doesn't like big dogs
|| Hates kids

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rabbit and neptune

"I switch up my cup, I kill any pain."

⇀ name
kennedy francis hamilton
✧ kendoll
✧ arrow
✧ kenny
✧ frannie
⇀ gender
male
✧ (he/him/his)

⇀ dob
25/03
✧ aries
⇀ age
⇀ sexuality
bisexual

⇀ appearance
✧ ken's hair is a soft dirty blond, it's often a mess but he sometimes comes it back and attempts to style it himself
✧ his eyes are a light blue with a few flecks of brown
✧ being on the baseball and archery team, ken's body is extremely toned, his arms are particularly strong and he has visible abs and pecs
✧ he is 6ft and 200lbs
✧ ken has no piercings or tattoos
✧ there is one obvious scar up his right forearm where he fell onto an arrow when he was 12 years old
✧ ken has no mental health issues, but is lactose intolerant

⇀ personality
extroverted ✧ loyal ✧ aggressive ✧ brave ✧ sharp-tongued ✧ emotional ✧ lonely ✧
⇀likes ✧ archery ✧ the outdoors ✧ early mornings ✧ cold drinks ✧ swimming ✧ long movies ✧
⇀ dislikes ✧ being told what to do ✧ hot drinks ✧ bugs ✧ apples ✧ staying up too late ✧ winter ✧
⇀ fears ✧ being alone ✧ being disliked ✧ growing old ✧

⇀ family
✧ father
✧ mother
✧ adopted brother

⇀ friends and relationships
✧ connie hamilton - half brother
✧ rose hamilton - mother
✧ neil hamilton - father

⇀ other
✧ ken works at the local summer camp during his summers, his camp name is arrow and it's his first job
✧ he's a vegetarian
✧ ken isn't out of the closet as bisexual, but some of his closer friends know
✧ ken trusts people too easily, gets him hurt a lot
✧ feeds into toxic masculinity
✧ used to want to be a dancer when he was little
✧ thinks he's all grown up

motherfuckin' starboy

pls PM ! don't post here

tumblr_mbecoeAQJ01roozkr.gif

tumblr_inline_p7gjrdu63a1rhwzwl_75sq.gif

hello !
welcome to my bitesize search c:
i'm currently only looking for one partner bc im a busy bee

intro

i'm king. i like green tea, soft toys and writing in lowercase for the aesthetic

what u get from me

⇨ dedication to the aesthetic. i make code, playlists, pinterest boards and if i love our story, i'll make memes and ~art~
⇨ third person and past tense posts.
⇨ patience. i post like once a month lol so if you can't stick it pls don't message me.
⇨ sick ass characters (with real face claims!), i prefer a reasonable amount of detail in a character sheet but i don't expect to know their blood type
⇨ proper spelling and grammar, don't worry i don't type aesthetically in my posts!

what i want from u

⇨ patience!! if im posting one a fortnight you clearly aren't expected to post speed of light. if ur chill with slow posts, i'm the person for u!
⇨ an interest in more than one pairing/gender/dynamic. i'm not about the static life but that being said, if we're romancing, mxm is my preferred pairing !!
⇨ ooc chatter!! if we hit it off im gna want to add u on discord. 50% of the rp fun is the ooc chatter and making friends!!
⇨ interesting characters and contribution !! i love plotting and coming up with aus,, if ur not interested in doing anything than just writing i'm kinda :\ about that
⇨ at least 3 paragraphs of interesting content !! i don't need nor want walls of text, but at least a reasonable amount for us to work with
⇨ threads !!

what im looking for

fallout4
canonxoc pls, and I can double! Willing to do mxf !
small town gothic
i kinda wanna make a small town and really vibe w the horror/paranormal of it. I got two ideas, one set in nevada, the other in washington. both spooky, weird and all about creatures and horrors we don't understand. I have a plot based on 'stories from a gas station' that i'm dying to do.
sci-fi/cyberpunk
i got many characters who i want to revamp in some sort of cyberpunk world. think miami vice, retro futurism, cassette tapes and neon signs. we got crime being committed, space being explored and gangs running the city.

if ur interested pm me! please tell me about urself and which things ur interested in then we can get to discussing !

Last edited:
MK edits

T Y R A N N O S A U R
"It's hiding in the dark, it's teeth are razor sharp, there's no escape for me."
CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT
S.H.I.E.L.D

b56fb71a6838c38da29d24f17ca490c8.jpg
G E N E R A L

n a m e :: Penn Becker
a g e :: 28
b i r t h d a y :: 30th October - Earthrealm
s e x u a l i t y :: homosexual
o c c u p a t i o n :: Special Forces agent

A P P E A R A N C E

h e i g h t ::
six foot

u n i f o r m ::
Penn wears a modified special forces uniform. The material can bend and stretch as he morphs, giving him protection in his Tyrannosaur form.

P E R S O N A

introverted | aloof | closed off | loyal | brave | aggressive | loving |

giphy.gif

A B I L I T I E S

Transformation - Penn mutates into a large, carnivorous dinosaur. As the dinosaur, he used to have little control over what it does and was barely conscious. The tyrannosaur has enhanced strength and agility, and is more akin to an indominus rex. It has huge claws and teeth that can rip almost anything apart. Penn has learnt to control himself during transformation, and now can mutate parts of his body. For example, he can force claws from his knuckles or unhinge his jaw and fill it with teeth.

Special Forces training - Penn has been with the special forces for a while and has learnt advanced martial rts, as well as a skill in marksmanship.

alias - Tyrannosaur

tumblr_p3uycrf1oy1uvvjn3o1_400.gif

--

P R O P H E T
"
run boy run, this world is not made for you, run boy run."
CLASSIFIED DOCUMENT
S.H.I.E.L.D

01d7b1752e10cb3bf1022e48af5c0aa2.jpg
G E N E R A L

n a m e :: Cassiel, Prohpet of Essia
+ Cas
+Jesus
a g e :: 30ish [unknown but physical exams put him at 30 earth years]
s e x u a l i t y :: pansexual
o c c u p a t i o n ::

A P P E A R A N C E

h e i g h t :: 5ft8

P E R S O N A

introverted | curious | friendly | rebellious | nostalgic | chaotic good
day-dreaming | doodling | asking questions
being alone | never going home | his visions being wrong
Anxiety - By earth standards, Cassiel gets very anxious and can't think rationally. He was a nervous child on Essia, but the anxiety developed when he had to fend for himself on earth.

A B I L I T I E S

Astral Manipulation - Part of his bloodline back on Essia, the prophets could astrally project. Cas can manipulate astral energy to use them as short fired balls of energy, or create a force field. He can see the souls and energy of others, and can willingly show himself as an astral being. Cas is completely in control of his astral powers and can use it to interact with the astral plane often.
Precognition - Cassiel's precognition is less controlled. He often gets visions of something deeming importance to his own timeline. This often comes in only visions, and he has to interpret them rather than be given actual details. He often has them when meeting somebody new.
Enhanced reflexes - Being highly aware of his own surroundings, Cassiel has reflexes at a superhuman speed.

alias - Prophet

Astral Manipulation - The cross over between the universe and the astral plane is still a mystery to Cassiel. He does not know how bring someone outside of his bloodline to the astral realm, and can't interact physically with anyone else. Whilst he is in the astral realm, his physical body is at serious risk. Without a force field or protection from another person, his physical body can be killed, leaving him in the realm forever.
Precognition - What Cassiel see's is completely up to interpretation. It's never audible or detailed, so he has to go on what hes seeing. Whilst he's having a vision, his eyes go completely white, and he is unaware of what's happening in the physical world. He also doesn't get any timeline on the visions, he just knows that they'll happen at some point in the future.
Enhanced reflexes - There aren't many limitations on his reflexes.

H I S T O R Y
childhood
rebellion
life on earth
avengers

[/div]

[/div]

Status
Not open for further replies.