Weekend Poster, Looking for Longterm & Lighthearted Partnerships [Craving M//, Looking for F//, Tired of M/F]

Gossip

WARNING: TOO MUCH INFORMATION
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Mostly Fri-Sun, with chances of Mon-Thu appearances at around 4PM EST
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Seeking playgrounds for my dumb Bois ATM!
I think I gave the basics in my title but I'll be outlining the details down below. What you must know will be hopefully all writing down by the end of this post, along with ideas and cravings for pairings and plots.

About Gossip:
Hello everyone! I'm Gossip, or just Gos if you feel like it's too much of a handful. I've been roleplaying for over a decade and a half, and am a multiple paragraph, third person, past tense, writer. I write both genders and all pairings, but I'm more experienced with M// and M/F. I'm mostly used to modern and fantasy, but would be interested in exploring more, as is told later down this post. I'm a chatty sort, and love to explore possibilities for plot and character interactions with my partners. I routinely find inspiration in songs I listen to, and I'm a lover of dorky romances of all kind. Angst is not much my forte, but I understand that drama is necessary for most serious plots. I'm mostly a psychological writer, instead of a descriptive one, and as a result my characters and their surroundings will have more place with internal monologues and actions than by outright descriptions. I'm currently open for more adult plots, but only with red stars and only with M// pairings at the moment. Please inquire if interested, but do not push!

I'm Looking for...:
I don't care about your IRL gender, all I ask that you be friendly, patient, and comfortable to play both genders, as we will most likely share NPCs and I get wary of those 'I can only play X, lol!' excuses. To be frank those kinda tell me you are writing only for wish fulfillment instead of for the actual fun of getting into someone else's skin and that turns me off. I'll be in constant contact with you with OOC chatter, but will only be able to post at most once a week, mostly on weekends, so if you're looking for speed posts, please look elsewhere. Finally, for us to go along well as writers, I would say I'm looking for multiple paragraphs, third person, past tense and with the ability to advance both plot and make character grow and change organically through the story. That may be much to ask, but I really want to enjoy myself here, and for that I must not feel like I drag the whole of plot and character interactions on my own!

Cravings and go-tos:
I'm currently craving M//, of either the cute or creepy cute variety, so those are kinda lighthearted cravings with a bit of taste for horror and psychological mindfucks. I'd be interested in the Historical, Medieval or Dark Fantasy, Dungeon Crawl-type worlds, many variations of punks, from Steampunk to Biopunk passing by Cyberpunk and Gasolinepunk and finally the good old Modern setting. Please do know that I am neither scientist nor historian, and so past and future plots will not be really realistic.

Ideas of all sorts:
  • VRMMORPG where a player is confronted by a dead friend or lover as a NPC/Glitch that may or may not have dark origins.
  • A/B/O setting, where the submissive Omega is actually the one pursuing their mate.
  • A powerful magic user cursed someone to be their familiar because they were lonely.
  • An Ex-Delinquent Cop tries to redeem their now mob boss childhood friend.
  • A pop idol finds out they are actually a robot after not aging a day for a decade despite memories of childhood. What is going on, and are they doomed to never change in a changing world?
  • A wanted a sibling while growing up... years later, they got the friendship of B, a doppelgänger, instead, with all the complications and danger it could possibly bring...
  • A took refuge in fiction all their life, but one day they meet B at work, a B that looks and act nearly exactly like their favorite fictional character...
  • An adrenaline junkie goes into an accident and get attracted to a nurse/doctor while they stay in the hospital. The only way to seduce them would obliviously to get messed up again, right?
  • The cursed knight of an imprisoned fairytale princess falls in love with one of the girls many (doomed) suitors.
  • A vampire tries to prey on a mortal one night, only to let go in horror and let the other live as their blood tastes disgusting. What is happening here?!

Maybe we could create a plot for a medieval fantasy world.