1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Dark Fantasy, Modern
Last night, I dreamt that Thanos was my dad.

And that he was budgeting my money.

And that he grew out his hair.

I was also using this special hairbrush to make my hair look more like Thanos' chin. 😂😂😂

This is just one out of the many weird dreams I had last night. How about you guys? Have you had any weird dreams lately?

I usually have this one dream about this toothpick, but its a really big and thick toothpick. And I start bending it for whatever reason and feel this horrible dread. Eventually it snaps and Im left feeling like I've ruined everything.

I... I really hope its the result of something in my diet, cuz I don't enjoy thinking about what the dream means for my psyche lol

I dreamt, just last night, that I was transitioning souls from place to place. And I was being commended for being very good at transitioning them smoothly. I had a fitful night of sleep, but the dream or the sentiment in the dream was a recurring one.

I'm not even trying to be edgy.. =_=;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
I have some weird dreams sometimes, for sure.
The most recent one that I can remember that was really weird was that I was investigating the murder of this cat and it was really serious. And we had someone trying to get witness testimony from these other cats but it's not like they were talking cats or something. Just normal cats. There was some guy trying to wrangle the nearby alleycats to... question them? But that wasn't what I was doing, I was examining the body and trying to figure out what the motivate was and stuff and I was gathering evidence and brought it back to the lab and was frustrated because cats only have three blood types.

I have a lot of crazy dreams but the one I remember most is that I was living near the top of this stupidly, impossibly large tree with like 10 other people, and every day this giant, sparkly owl with impossibly deep eyes and shimmering, twinkling feathers would come by and eat someone. Eventually, there were only 5 people left including me and we decided to risk climbing down instead of waiting for one of to die. On the way down a giant squirrel attacked us and broke the branch I was on and I started falling down the stupidly, impossibly large tree for what seemed like at least half an hour before the giant cosmic owl saved me and took me to the bottom of the tree where I was greeted by a wizard and inducted into some sort of wizarding school. @_@

• Haha
Reactions: Joan and Kitti
I had a dream that a friend and I went on a trip to a large mall of some sort. There was a spa in the basement, but I missed the initial guide through it, so I couldn't find were I was supposed to check in my stuff. It amounted to me following a train of people and leaving my things like shoes and such wherever I found other things of the like. I woke up before we had to leave so I have no idea if I would have gotten my stuff back.

Then last night I had a dream that I made a friend at a convention. I can't remember her name, but she was really nice. English was not her first language, but we got along just fine. She was one of those dream people that seemed extra real. She was selling a drink and was giving out samples. There was a red and pink one. I had the pink one first, but it was bland to me. I like the red one more and she asked me why. I answered that it was tart and much more to my liking. Then we exchanged information. She had a youtube account which had ads for her drinks and some Let's Plays of Cooking Mama. Then I had to leave the convention and I woke up.

Once had a dream where my blood was actually water, and whenever I got thirsty (pretty much all the time) I'd drink my own blood.

Was a might interesting dream.

:cookie:

Once had a dream where my blood was actually water, and whenever I got thirsty (pretty much all the time) I'd drink my own blood.

Was a might interesting dream.

:cookie:
Dipper:
Billy3_4587.jpg

Had a dream where I was a spy like infiltrating a rich gangster's mansion.

Eventually got sighted by two of his henchman, and was like -- hey, I can plant this other guy's body (who I took down) and switch clothes with him as a decoy!

So I do that, and then, suddenly, my point-of-view in the dream changes and all of a sudden I'm in the decoy body, and the two henchman burn me alive with a flamethrower.

Reactions: foodforpigs
Imagine a llama. Got it? Okay, good. Now the llama has the neck, head, and legs of an ostrich. This abomination crept into my room and licked the inside of my ear. For three months straight.

• Haha
Reactions: Dipper
I had yet another weird dream featuring a newly invented 'dick smacker'

It does exactly what it says it does.

• Haha
Reactions: neptune
I had a dream I was hiding in a house with my cat. And there were these kids who were up to no good. Of the satanic variety. It was really weird. Because I was more concerned with my cat getting out. Than whatever they were doing.

Another time I was having a conversation with these two ladies. And I kept telling them they couldn't bring their purses inside. I grabbed one of the purses and pulled out a freaky looking insect. Imagine a praying mantis with human skin and red fleshy bits that dangled from it's arms and abdomen. Apparently that was pretty normal. Because I was like "There, you see! Can't have this!" and then I stepped on it.

My subconscious is really weird.

• Haha
Reactions: noodle
I have a lot of weird-ass dreams. Unfortunately I don't remember most of them.

So when I had a mundane as all hell dream that basically consisted of me readjusting my computer monitor because I bumped into it, that was the weird dream for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Ardent
A section of a dream from recently I remember particularly well, was one where I was a member of this notably eeeeevil magic school. There, you'd learn all some kinds of magic for various destructive and nefarious purposes. Now, this was styled like a movie, so we see the main character (who isn't me, strange, I know) having a sorta pretend duel with his rival gang as an establishing scene, they summon some flying worms with a lotta teeth at each other, all bark, no bite, yada yada. But meanwhile, while these pathetic mere pranksters enjoy their jolly fun in the foreground, one can catch a glance of me, at a table in the background, studying away in preparation. I was not going to settle for robbing a village or annoying my enemies. I was going to delete the world- nay, the multiverse, if I could.

Dream big, kids.

It's been a while since I dreamt it, and I don't remember too many details, but whenever there's a discussion on weird dreams, I simply have to mention this one. Basically, I was hunting ghosts in an abandoned brothel for some reason; I was already inside the building, and most of what I remember are hallways, but it was an abandoned brothel. I am unsure if it was in a separate dream or not, but at some point, I met up with some fictional characters, and then my own characters, or vice versa.

I'll need to keep an eye on this thread for the next time I remember a dream.

Update: I succeeded! Containing a lot of invocations and spells related to some army of skeletons, I managed to unleash the spell that deleted the universe in a follow-up dream.

I had a dream just last night of Satan. Classic horns and red skin a la Tim Curry from Legend. I forget exactly the context. But he wasn't pleased with me finding a work around for some deal we had. It wasn't scary. Just really weird.

I’ve had some really strange dreams over the years, some of them are so extravagant that I can’t remember them all clearly, especially now that time has passed. I do remember one time I had a dream about a little boy and girl who were friends with a magical tree???? The boy fell in love with the girl but she moved away so the tree uprooted itself to take the boy to the girl so they could be together. I think it was kind of inspired by the story of The Giving Tree. XD

When I was in second grade I had recurring dreams of either getting ran over by a train (particularly the L train) and dating Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life