• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

~\The Talentless/~

No tricks up my sleeves
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
24/7 I am a lifeless dweeb
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, being aggressive or being passive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Libertine, Furry, Action/Adventure.
Genre You DON'T Like
I do not like school type Roleplays, unless it has to do with supernature stuff, or a school for the gifted. Otherwise, I can't do it, I already go to school, don't need to go to a fictional one.
Is this still accepting people? I’m very interested in partaking in the story if so ^_^. Also when it comes to ranks, I didnt see anything in the rules on restrictions for making a character say rank 4-5, is it free game?
Yes, it's still open. Welcome! The ranks available for PCs are 3 and 4- 1 and 2 are too underpowered, and 5 is too overpowered. They're really just there to give spice to the world and let my co-GM and I make cool NPCs. But anything in the 3-4 range is free game.
Awesome good to know, I’ll get started on my CS soon then, also do you guys know the IC link is not the IC lol

Quakernuts

The Angry Canadian
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
During the day mostly, CST.
Writing Levels
Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male
I can do both quite easily, although I know I happen to sometimes lean towards aggressive, especially if I get an idea in my head. I believe writing in this fashion is a collaborative effort though, so I tend to perform in a style that coordinates with my partner(s).
Favorite Genres
Anything really, save for pure romance or sexual fantasy. I'm here to write a story and have fun doing it, not to fulfill some yearning of the loins.
Genre You DON'T Like
This really is a more case by case basis with me, but like I stated before, straight romance or sexual fantasy is a no go with me in most situations.
Yep, I asked the same thing. It's a temporary link put there until an actual IC is created.

neobendium

The Freak With Extra Teeth
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Female
Depends on the plot, really.
Favorite Genres
Mideval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm up for mostly anything. But I don't really like voodo and lots of magic. Don't get me wrong, I like fantasy and dragons and stuff....just not the magic part. That's weird to me. And no demons.
Is this still accepting people? I’m very interested in partaking in the story if so ^_^. Also when it comes to ranks, I didnt see anything in the rules on restrictions for making a character say rank 4-5, is it free game?
Yes, it's still open. Welcome! The ranks available for PCs are 3 and 4- 1 and 2 are too underpowered, and 5 is too overpowered. They're really just there to give spice to the world and let my co-GM and I make cool NPCs. But anything in the 3-4 range is free game.
Awesome good to know, I’ll get started on my CS soon then, also do you guys know the IC link is not the IC lol
Awesome! And yeah, Quaker is right.

~\The Talentless/~

No tricks up my sleeves
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
24/7 I am a lifeless dweeb
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, No Preferences
I'm fine with doing both, being aggressive or being passive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Libertine, Furry, Action/Adventure.
Genre You DON'T Like
I do not like school type Roleplays, unless it has to do with supernature stuff, or a school for the gifted. Otherwise, I can't do it, I already go to school, don't need to go to a fictional one.
Awesome! And yeah, Quaker is right.
Also just a heads up, I’m planing on taking inspiration from a MHA character, but going to take my own spin on the ability, so incase you read the powers and go “wait a second?” It’s done intentionally lol.

Jessica2477

Your neighborhood artist
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day
My Usual Online Time
All day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Adaptable
Male, Female
I do like both my partner and I to be Aggressive players. But if they're the one who shoots out ideas one after another, I resort to being passive. c:
Favorite Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Genre You DON'T Like
Furries (Nekos are fine), Beastiality, Huge age difference (Ex: 97 with 21, can do stuff like 18 and 30), pedophilia, My Little Pony, not too big on fandoms but I can give it a shot.

No love triangles or multiple romantic partners to a single character please. Unless the person is a pimp or a whore/slut, then that's fine. I do make a few exceptions, but only a few. Love triangles being introduced into the RP makes me want to fuck off.

There is rarely a time where I am looking for a straight romance. BoyxGirl stuff is just so boring to me. Unless the plot is holy shit fabulous, please don't come requesting a straight romance RP. Especially if you want me to play the guy because you only play girls.

CanonxOC: No, just no. Especially if it's with your OC. As bad as love triangles.
Sorry I'm taking so long. My sheet got deleted and I have to start over. I'll try to send it to you before the weekend is over

Quakernuts

The Angry Canadian
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts a Week
My Usual Online Time
During the day mostly, CST.
Writing Levels
Advanced, Prestige, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male
I can do both quite easily, although I know I happen to sometimes lean towards aggressive, especially if I get an idea in my head. I believe writing in this fashion is a collaborative effort though, so I tend to perform in a style that coordinates with my partner(s).
Favorite Genres
Anything really, save for pure romance or sexual fantasy. I'm here to write a story and have fun doing it, not to fulfill some yearning of the loins.
Genre You DON'T Like
This really is a more case by case basis with me, but like I stated before, straight romance or sexual fantasy is a no go with me in most situations.
So what's going on with this?

neobendium

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
I'm up for mostly anything. But I don't really like voodo and lots of magic. Don't get me wrong, I like fantasy and dragons and stuff....just not the magic part. That's weird to me. And no demons.

AshenAngel

somehow not breaking everything
DONATING MEMBER
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
Whenever I can get on.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
I'm fine either way, though it depends on which of my characters you'd like to work with.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
Genre You DON'T Like
No smexy time for you.
Would it be possible for me to join? I'm really interested.

neobendium

Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
My Usual Online Time
Most of the time MST
Writing Levels
Primarily Prefer Female
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like