Is this still accepting people? I’m very interested in partaking in the story if so ^_^. Also when it comes to ranks, I didnt see anything in the rules on restrictions for making a character say rank 4-5, is it free game?
Yes, it's still open. Welcome! The ranks available for PCs are 3 and 4- 1 and 2 are too underpowered, and 5 is too overpowered. They're really just there to give spice to the world and let my co-GM and I make cool NPCs. But anything in the 3-4 range is free game.
Awesome good to know, I’ll get started on my CS soon then, also do you guys know the IC link is not the IC lol

• Love
Reactions: noodle
Yep, I asked the same thing. It's a temporary link put there until an actual IC is created.

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Is this still accepting people? I’m very interested in partaking in the story if so ^_^. Also when it comes to ranks, I didnt see anything in the rules on restrictions for making a character say rank 4-5, is it free game?
Yes, it's still open. Welcome! The ranks available for PCs are 3 and 4- 1 and 2 are too underpowered, and 5 is too overpowered. They're really just there to give spice to the world and let my co-GM and I make cool NPCs. But anything in the 3-4 range is free game.
Awesome good to know, I’ll get started on my CS soon then, also do you guys know the IC link is not the IC lol
Awesome! And yeah, Quaker is right.

Awesome! And yeah, Quaker is right.
Also just a heads up, I’m planing on taking inspiration from a MHA character, but going to take my own spin on the ability, so incase you read the powers and go “wait a second?” It’s done intentionally lol.

• Useful
Reactions: Jessica and noodle
Sorry I'm taking so long. My sheet got deleted and I have to start over. I'll try to send it to you before the weekend is over

• Sympathy & Compassion
  • Ah Seen It
Reactions: jeshem and noodle
So what's going on with this?

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Would it be possible for me to join? I'm really interested.

Is this starting soon?

Is this starting soon?
We have one more character that needs to be posted. I will be working on that and the starter today- hopefully I can have the IC up by Friday.

The starters are nearly complete. IC will be going live on Friday afternoon.

Prepare yourselves.

*ominous drum beats*

blue text on blue background and pink text on pink background. Why do u do this?

blue text on blue background and pink text on pink background. Why do u do this?
Is it that hard to read? XD It looks fine to me, but if you're having trouble, I can change it!

Is it that hard to read? XD It looks fine to me, but if you're having trouble, I can change it!
Yeah, I could read the first two without too much difficulty, but I was squinting about six inches from my screen for the last one.

• Thank You
Reactions: AshenAngel
So...do we have to have all our posts in colorful boxes too?

Reactions: jeshem
Got my starting post up. Let me know if anything needs to be changed.