⌜well i swear there's a ghost on this island⌟

L

lxngdon

Original poster

I am currently searching for two or three new roleplay partners.
cabad2f1f3278da61c35f7c67e6aea51.png

MaleRectangularAmericanwirehair-small.gif

• ➳ I am eighteen years old, in my last year of high school, and I live in Australia. I am very committed to my studies, therefore I will absolutely always choose to study before roleplaying.However, I can guarantee you at least one post per day.

➳ I am a highly advanced, competent and fluent writer. Writing is my passion. I can promise you detail, emotion and passion in my work.

➳ I can match your post length, but I usually do large posts, ranging between four and ten large paragraphs.

➳ I will only use realistic face claims.

➳ I would like us both to make detailed and intricate character sheets before we begin. I love to code, but I don't expect you to do the same.

➳ I can play both males and females, and I would prefer to double. I can even play up to four main characters in one roleplay.

➳ I can also do any sexuality.

➳ I don't particularly like talking OOC on Iwaku, I just find that it's quite slow. Message me here first, but if we get into the groove of things I'd like to start talking on WhatsApp or Kik.

➳ But I will only do IC roleplaying on this site. I can do either thread or PM, but I would much prefer PM.

➳ I am very friendly! If you need to drop the roleplay or take a break for whatever reason, I will completely and totally understand. Please don't ever be afraid to tell me what's on your mind.

➳ I'm also here to find friends. I'd like to establish a friendly repertoire with you if we instigate a roleplay. So, feel free to talk to me about anything -- your fandoms, your problems in real life, what you ate for breakfast this morning. Connection is important to me, and so I hope I can build one with you.

➳ My musical preferences include: Panic! At the Disco, the 1975, Lana Del Rey, George Ezra, Nothing but Thieves, The Neighbourhood, Pale Waves, and Harry Styles' solo music.

➳ My book fandoms are: Harry Potter, the Shadowhunters universe, Twilight, Rainbow Rowell books, and Coraline.

➳ Movie/TV show fandoms: American Horror Story, Hemlock Grove, RuPaul's Drag Race, Coraline, Orange is the New Black, Skins, and many more.

➳ And last but not least, Bill Istvan Gunther Skarsgard is my husband and I will fight you for him.

• ➳ I would like a response from you every two to three days. If you cannot provide this I'm flexible, but this is what I would prefer.

➳ I would like partners with an adept writing style, a good grasp on the English language, and good spelling and grammar. We all make the occasional mistake, but I would prefer it not to be a frequent thing.

➳ Please be friendly! If you respect me and are friendly and kind, then I'll of course reciprocate.

➳ Please be honest! As I said before, if you need to drop for whatever reason, all you need to do is just let me know, and we'll part ways on amicable terms. Please don't just drop the roleplay or disappear without telling me.

➳ If you're going to take a break for whatever reason, please let me know!

➳ But with that being said, if you're inactive for more than two or three weeks and I don't hear from you, I'll assume you've lost interest and drop the roleplay.

➳ Realistic face claims only!

➳ no anime.

➳ I require detail. I want to feel how your characters are feeling. I want to smell what they're smelling and hear what they're hearing. Detail is what will sell me on your writing.

➳ I am fine with sex scenes, but obviously only with fellow red stars.

➳ And finally, please tell me your favourite song to let me know that you've read everything here.

• The pairings listed here are by no means the only pairings I will play! They're just what I have on my mind at the moment.

I would prefer a period piece -- specifically something ranging between 1000 - 1900 AD in Europe -- simply because everything else I'm doing at the moment is slice of life. If you could satiate this need, then I would love you forever.

[brackets] symbolises the character I'd prefer to play

underline symbolises that I am craving this pairing

italics symbolises I have an idea for the plot of pairing

P E R I O D ☆ P I E C E S

duke x betrothed noblewoman

serial killer x accomplice

➳ rich girl x criminal

➳ vampire x human

anything with medieval nobility!

anything with medieval peasants!

➳ ancient greece

1950s romance

S L I C E ☆ O F ☆ L I F E

➳ high school romance (something grungy, something angsty)

➳ celebrity x celebrity

➳ celebrity x fan

➳ drug addict x drug addict

➳ something set in new york, some sort of strained romance that ends up being really sweet

➳ single parent x single parent

any sort of grungy romance you'd hear in a 1975 or Lana Del Rey song honestly, I'm not looking for pure fluff here

M O D E R N ☆ F A N T A S Y

➳ Something Coraline-eqsue. Not with the actual characters, since they're children, but maybe something sort of based on the idea.

➳ Something with elementals, like in Avatar The Last Airbender

➳ vampire x human

➳ The alphas of opposing werewolf packs

• These are, unfortunately, the only fandoms I'll roleplay, and I'm not flexible on this. As for pairings within these fandoms, I'm open to others outside those I have listed, but if I don't like a certain character or pairing I won't entertain it. Just suggest it to me!

[brackets] symbolises the character I'd prefer to play

underline symbolises that I am craving this pairing

italics symbolises I have an idea for the plot of pairing

H A R R Y ☆ P O T T E R

➳ OC x O C

➳ Draco x Hermione

➳ Draco x [OC]

➳ Newt x OC

➳ Luna x OC

➳ Tom Riddle x OC

T H E ☆ S H A D O W H U N T E R S ☆ B O O K S

➳ OC x OC

➳ Jace x OC

➳ Simon x OC

➳ Isabelle x OC

➳ Will x OC

➳ Jem x OC

➳ Tessa x OC

➳ Jessamine x OC

➳ Tiberius x OC

T W I L I G H T

➳ OC x OC

➳ Jasper x OC

➳ Edward x OC

➳ Jane x OC

➳ Alec x OC

➳ Seth x OC

➳ Paul x OC

➳ tbh anything with the Quileutes

A M E R I C A N ☆ H O R R O R ☆ S T O R Y

➳ Tate x OC

➳ Zoe x OC

➳ Madison x OC

➳ March x OC

H E M L O C K ☆ G R O V E

➳ Roman x OC

➳ Peter x OC

Y O U T U B E

➳ Dan Howell x OC

➳ Phil Lester x OC

➳ KickThePJ x OC

➳ makeup youtuber x vlogging youtuber

G O S S I P ☆ G I R L

➳ Blair x OC

➳ Jenny x OC

➳ Chuck x OC

➳ We could maybe do something Gossip Girl-based but with a collection of OCs.

• A parting message from me!

Thank you so much for checking out my request thread. As I have said below, please do not post on this thread. I would much rather it if you PM me.

And if you're not fond of any of the pairings I have listed, but you still think we could be compatible writers, shoot me a message anyway! I'm open to ideas, and anyone I could possibly create a work of art with.

Have a lovely day!

Please PM me, and do not post here!

Last edited by a moderator:
*still looking! also trying to fix up my codes.