3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
NOTE: Please refer to the below banners and copy/paste them at the top of your posts so that everyone knows which city you are posting in if it has a banner. If it doesn't please NOTE where you are posting. If you want a banner for a particular city, let @Michale CS know and he'll make one and add it to this thread.

As of 1/1/2018, all plotlines from Epic Mashup can either be faded out or continued, upon the consensus of the players involved. If you're continuing, post HERE as if you were posting in the previous thread. If you're fading, nothing needs be done.

Want to join? Please join Epic Crossover!

Los Angeles.jpg

National City.jpg

los-angeles-jpg.152769

Ned/ The Pie Maker

Though Ned would never realize how long it had been, he had felt better having another person in the apartment upstairs. It made the place feel less empty and it was at least someone for Digby to play with since he couldn't touch the door. At the moment, he was making a strawberry pie.... albeit cheating a little by using his powers to make it even more delicious. He was still considering the offer the dead girl had given him.

@Michale CS

los-angeles-jpg.152769

At the moment, he was making a strawberry pie.... albeit cheating a little by using his powers to make it even more delicious. He was still considering the offer the dead girl had given him.

Speaking of which...
liv moore 2.jpg

Liv Moore walked back into Ned's shop, a few days later. She waited for him to come out from the back, acting like any other customer. "Loved the pie, by the way. Gave you some time to consider the offer. And trust me, it's just an offer. We'll just call you now and then to help when we need you. Granted, lately that's happening like... a couple times a week. Money's good though. Plus you get to work with people who've seen enough to not do more than go 'huh' at pretty much anything out there. But... if you say no, well, we roll your name over to... probably WAND, if I'm guessing right? No pressure though. Given your history they'd probably just offer you a job too, rather than spend resources babysitting you in case of something ludicrous like a zombie apocalypse..."

@LuckycoolHawk9

los-angeles-jpg.152769

Ned/ The Pie Maker

Ned really wished he listened more when the bell rang so that he had heard someone had entered the pie shop. It was as T-rae had called her, dead girl.

He froze, trying to think of what to say to her. " Yeah, I guess time escaped me when it came to the offer and thinking about it," he replied back at first and listened to what she had to say. He heard money and he didn't have college loans here, but the pie shop didn't exactly rank in the dough in a big city like LA. Actually, quite honestly, money was something that he needed and the last thing he needed was to get some government agency involved in this. He was either going to get the offer or be forced to take another one. Either way, he most likely wasn't about to win this battle, so he looked at her and sighed. " I'll take the offer, I do need the money. Little pie shop in the big city doesn't make much money."

@Michale CS

• Love
Reactions: Michale CS
National City

Alexandra Kalomoira aka Huntress

It had been about 10 days since Molly Left. Alexandra was a complete wreck for a few days and had only come out of it thanks to Mon-El and the eventual presence of her Father. ( Not typically known for his sympathetic nature mind you ) After that, Hades, Mon-el and Huntress left for a meeting with Dianna, Hercules and Captain America to make certain the Avengers were aware of Molly finding some of the other runaways and exactly what method Alexandra used to track her. Hades himself made it clear to Dianna and Hercules that the threatening not left the previous month by an Avenger would not be tolerated and both of the other Olympians and Cap were suitably shocked.

Meanwhile, back in the hills of South Orange County, Wynn was dealing with.... Stitch. It was made known to him that Stitch was an accepted alien to the organization Wynn belonged too. Stitch largely was an only mild pest as long as he was kept busy......

Beachcomber can reassign to the group now if he is still interested.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Michale CS @Nomad-22

national-city-jpg.152770

Mon-El/ Mike and Winn Schott

When Molly had first left, Mike had been surprised that she had left without so much as a goodbye. He thought they were getting closer, but apparently, he was wrong in that matter too. He took a deep breath, trying to remain focused for the rest of time and was even surprised when Hades came up to see his daughter and that he was invited with them. He took a deep breath and wondered what eh could say to make the situation better. At this point, he wasn't about to bring anything up. He felt it was better that he remained silent than to not ruin anything with words. He wondered if things could get worse, but he didn't dare speak his worries aloud to anyone. He waited for Lexi to talk first.

Meanwhile in the hills of South Orange County, Winn was doing his best to babysit Stitch. It was thankful that Winn worked for the DEO and he had figured out a sure-fire to keep Stitch busy was to put on Elvis on the record player and he would play a guitar and dance along.

@Gands

national-city-jpg.152770

The meeting.
Hades, Alexandra and Mike/Mon-El met with three Avengers. Primarily what was discussed was Molly. Where she was, what she was doing. Why she left and why members of the Avengers threatened Alexandra about her. Dianna/Wonder Woman & Hercules were both shocked about this. Cap kept silent. Hercules made the point that it was likely that those parties responsible where likely just over reacting to the first time Molly ran and not knowing who Alexandra was. Cap personally felt it was a reach for the Avengers to be involved with the younger meta humans and told our heroes that Molly's situation would be watched. Largely Mon-El only had to discuss what Molly had done while she was with them.

For Winn... Life is suddenly something more of an adventure. His connections with the D.E.O. send Stitch's file. Which is considerably older than Winn expects.

national-city-jpg.152770

Mon-El/ Mike and Winn Schott

The meeting.

Mike was silent when he met with the avengers, not certain to what to say about anything and looked over at them before finally deciding to speak about what Molly had done. Though, it wasn't without notable struggle on his parts. In comforting Alexandra, he hadn't exactly accounted for his own feelings and instead bottled them up in the same way one would bottle up a pest in their house. He took a deep breath and before long, he started to talk about Molly. Once he started to talk, he didn't stop either. He talked about everything she had done there with the three of them and didn't spare a detail. He also detailed what she was like just before she had ran away and how it had even come to a surprise to him too.

Winn wasn't sure what to say when he first encountered Stitch's file. It was old. " Well, you have been to Earth before, that is surprising to say the least." One of the first things Winn noticed was that Stitch had a long list of 'cousins' all with simple names. That was interesting.

@Gands

The Tick was sitting and eating a plate full snacks. Atop of Tick`s right shoulder, was one of the cacti creatures from his bout with El seed who became one of his best friends.

cactus_person_by_ceallach_monster-d7hx85u.png

After the battle, one of the cacti approaches the Tick, with a curious look on it`s "face". Tick was curious as well of the cacti; he felt some kind of connection to this cacti for some strange reason. He asked Silver Scorpion, while looking at the cacti creature, what kind of cacti this is. She told him it was a called a Desert Spoon. The moment that she said that, Tick had tunnel vision and all he could see was the cacti... No... The Desert Spoon. To anyone who were watch this, it was about 10 seconds of The Desert Spoon and Tick look at it each other. However, for those two it was like 30 minutes. like they were talking through their eyes. If someone were to play a song for this moment, it would have been this-
. After ten seconds, in real time, Tick walk towards the Desert spoon and hug it. Tick was feeling very happy and strangely enough so was the cacti. The cacti return the hug and that is how Tick met his one of his best friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
los-angeles-jpg.152769

Steven and Dax

Steven arched an eyebrow and looked over at Dax for a hug. The pup met him with a " touch me and I'll laser a place you wouldn't like." like. " You know.... this is surprisingly not the strangest thing I have ever seen. God, working with Lucifer has certainly made the supernatural seem kind of mundane," he said, sighing and waiting to see what was going to happen next.

@Breach @Michale CS

national-city-jpg.152770

After the meeting

Alexandra (aka ) Huntress is still emotionally distraught. The situation seems to be settled with The Avengers for now and Molly is still out of their lives. Alexandra for the next couple of days is leaning heavily on Mike (Mon el ). The next two nights slipping into his bed and cuddling up with him.

Stitch is doing his very best to be helpful with his new family. He tries to keep a cheery outlook and this seems to dent Huntress's gloomy outlook after a couple of days. He is proving to be a handful for Winn while he tries to reconstruct his blaster pistols.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Nomad-22 @Michale CS

national-city-jpg.152770

Winn Schott and
Mon-El/ Mike Matthews

After the meeting

Mike wasn't sure how he felt. To one degree, he missed Molly, but to another, he felt that things changing wasn't the worst thing ever. He was surprised when she leaved heavily on him for emotional support. He was never really an open person, but the nights cuddling were quite enjoyable though.

Winn was used to a handful of things. He had dealt with Kara and other aliens. It wasn't the worst thing for him to deal with Stitch, even though he hindered his reconstruction of the blaster. " Stitch, I'm going to put on some Elvis for you," he said, hoping that would keep the alien distracted while he worked on the blasters.

@Gands @Nomad-22

Last edited:
Soon enough, a man with short brown hair wearing an sweat filled white hoodie and black sport shorts was jogging down the sidewalk toward Alexandra’s place. While most people wouldn’t recognize the runner, but Huntress, Winn, and Mon-El would be able to see, since they knew him, even though the eyes were covered in dark sunglasses...

It’s has been sometime.

Beachhead thought, when he stopped in front of the house and took a few minutes to take a break from the ten mile jog. Earlier he had sent a coded text message to the gang, letting them all know of his arrival. The army ranger breath softly in and out, muttering.

“This was a picnic compare to that Bialyan op, two weeks ago. Dusty and that damn camel of his...”

Feeling better and shaking his head at a certain memory, Beach strolled through the frontyard and knocked on the door.

• Love
Suddenly...
It was a feeling of disquiet. Sort of like during an earthquake, or just before a hurricane hits.
Like you, like no one, is safe. Everyone felt it. Everyone.
What they got from this feeling varied greatly. The average person just went back to their day, with a sense of foreboding nagging at the back of their mind. Something needed to be done about this, but what?

Others, not so average. Felt more. For them, it wasn't just a sense of instability.
It was a certainty. Something tried, and nearly succeeded, at ending everything.
Reality itself had, for the briefest of instants, stopped existing, then reasserted itself.

Those who had seen or been in proximity of the things known as Reality Shards, knew even more.
Someone had tried to destroy a Reality Shard, and had nearly succeeded.

A voice in the minds of the most powerful of heroes echoed...
and... it was a teenage boy's voice.

Franklin Richards, Son of Reed and Sue Richards.
In his youth known as Tattletale, now known as Psi-Lord

"Listen, I've been working with some alternate versions of myself to contain this, but we're going to need help soon. Some really bad guys are trying to muck with the Reality Shards. Thankfully, they're also competing with each other so... I made another reality for them to mess with. Buuut... these guys are smart and will eventually figure out that their toys don't work in this new reality and will probably make it out and into this reality eventually. We have to stay here to keep them from busting out, but you guys need to put together a team and go into the reality we created and grab the shards and whatever gizmos they're using to try to destroy them. I can't talk much longer because they may be able to eavesdrop if this goes too long. Get to the Baxter Building if you're going to help. Good luck."

OOC - This marks the start of the Schrödinger's Universe recruitment phase. One PC per player of Global or Cosmic preferred, but some Superhuman will be allowed if their power set is sufficient. Send a PM to @Michale CS if interested with your choice.

national-city-jpg.152770

Alexandra Kalomoira's mansion was high up in the hills of southern Orange county in California. The estate was thick with trees, there was a fine garden in view and an orchard in the distance.

Cameras kept a good eye on the visitor as he approached the door, and a speaker announced that someone would be at the door shortly.

Moments later Alexandra herself was at the door, behind her a very ugly blue dog. He is greeted with a wide smile.

" Beach ! How wonderful to see you, please come in. "

What he could see of the entryway seemed very much like a Villa.

@Nomad-22 @LuckycoolHawk9

los-angeles-jpg.152769

D.S. (Which was what The Tick had begun calling the plant), was agitated. He seemed to want something, but it was hard to say since he couldn't speak. One day, he ran. Not so fast that The Tick couldn't follow him, as he seemed to want to be followed.

He led The Tick to a large home in North Hollywood, pointing and pantomiming. It seemed he wanted The Tick to talk to the occupant of the house, and that the person inside was in trouble.

@Breach

national-city-jpg.152770

Alexandra Kalomoira's mansion was high up in the hills of southern Orange county in California. The estate was thick with trees, there was a fine garden in view and an orchard in the distance.

Cameras kept a good eye on the visitor as he approached the door, and a speaker announced that someone would be at the door shortly.

Moments later Alexandra herself was at the door, behind her a very ugly blue dog. He is greeted with a wide smile.

" Beach ! How wonderful to see you, please come in. "

What he could see of the entryway seemed very much like a Villa.

@Nomad-22 @LuckycoolHawk9

A nice place indeed.

Thought Beachhead when Alexandra answered the door. He couldn’t help but notice the strange little dog like creature behind Huntress with a brief surprised expression. Must be some sort of alien or mutated animal was his silent opinion. With a smile Beach nodded and walked in.

Once inside, Beach sliently impressed with the design of the house before saying.

“This isn’t a social call I’m afraid Alexandra.”

Pausing he looked around their surroundings then asked.

“Have you made sure this house hasn’t been bugged?”

national-city-jpg.152770

Mon-El/ Mike and Winn

Mike had been watching from the kitchen as he ate and tilted his head. " Is something wrong Beach?" He asked, approaching the doorway, worried that he was asking if the house was bugged and what could he want to say that would cause him to ask the question.

Winn who had just did a clean sweep looked over at Beach. " I think we are fine.... I may have missed something, but I'm pretty sure the house is bug free."

@Gands @Nomad-22

Alexandra K aka The Huntress

"Feel free Beach to look around, when you are comfortable, lets adjourn to our downstairs meeting room. Winn, will you please show him around while I find Mike ? "

With that, Alexandra looks over at the ugly little blue dog, Stitch, find Mike Please.

Oddly enough, it nods at her and runs off, using a very odd four legged gate. She follows it out of the room, through the kitchen to where Mike is.

" Mike, we have company please, our friend Beach, will you join us downstairs in the meeting room ? "

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Nomad-22

national-city-jpg.152770

Winn Schott and
Mike Matthews/ Mon-El

Winn was fine with showing Beach around the house, especially if it meant he wouldn't have to deal with Alexandra's ghost of a cousin or Stitch. He nodded in response.

" I'll make this tour as quick as possible so we can get you down to the meeting room,' Winn replied, smiling.

Mike had been standing in the doorway of the kitchen, forgetting that despite the fact that he could see and hear things that not everybody could respond since they weren't in front of him.

" I saw and heard. I will join you down in the meeting room. Give me one second," he replied, quickly finishing the rest of his sandwich.

@Gands @Nomad-22