What Game Could You Waste A Day Playing?

'...waste a day playing?"

*laughs like a maniac*

I could easily play just about any rts (Red Alert 2 being tops) or turn based strategy game (think Civ) for hours. I have had to set up an alarm across the room to remind myself to break away.

Oomph, I've wasted entire days playing Minecraft :3 I love the game.

I've also done the same playing Civilization, Skyrim, Smite: Battlegrounds of the gods, Halo....I have a lot of games I can spend the whole day playing and not feel bad o.o Guild Wars 2 and Skyrim are the current two that absorb most of my day though.

Smiiiiiiite!!!
<.<
And it's all @CrystalTears fault. I'm addicted and have zero regrets. I'll get on and play a 'few' games and suddenly it's 1am and I have to be up for work like 0.0 ooops.

Any Sims game. Ruining people's lives will never get old.

Smiiiiiiite!!!
<.<
And it's all @CrystalTears fault. I'm addicted and have zero regrets. I'll get on and play a 'few' games and suddenly it's 1am and I have to be up for work like 0.0 ooops.
I REGRET NOTHING!!!!! >:D

• Haha
Reactions: RAIN.cloud
  • Haha
Reactions: Dipper
Dark Souls or Halo, easy. Or Sims. Honestly, it just depends on how I'm feeling. Any of those games could keep me captive all day.

What's great is that you can kill tiny people in all three.

:cookie:

Last edited:
For me, any game that's fun can suck me in forever. It's so hard to put it down for work and other creative projects. x'D

Mainly playing Monster Hunter World and Overwatch atm. With a dash of Dues Ex: Mankind Divided.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
Recently it has been Tokaido. XD I blame @Fish for getting the Steam game for me. Now I must play and I shall drag everyone to play with me.

Most games I regularly play fit into this category, but I think Crusader Kings II (specifically with the AGOT overhaul mod) is probably at the top of that list.

I actually find it hard to play games for more than one hour at a time.

Games that have defied this however are Minecraft and Skyrim ^_^

Sims 4. Like where does the time go??

Far, far too many. In all honestly, if I'll happily play it for a couple of hours, I'll probably happily play it all day. My GTA online account has a total play time of 46 days, 22 hours, 34 minuets and a jaunty 9 seconds logged. Looking at relatively recent releases, I've sunk days into games like State of Decay 2 and Monster Hunter World.

Last edited:
Far, far too many. In all honestly, if I'll happily play it for a couple of hours, I'll probably happily play it all day. My GTA online account has a total play time of 46 days, 22 hours, 34 minuets and a jaunty 9 seconds logged. Looking at relatively recent releases, I've sunk days into games like State of Decay 2 and Monster Hunter World.

Pffft. I wish I had that kind of time nowadays. The last three years of college before graduation saw no games at all. I might have a little time coming soon, but it's gonna be chunked into maybe an hour or two at a time.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
Definitely Crusader Kings II with the AGOT mod. I love the new Old Valyria addition and have placed an Essosi Valyrian on the North throne lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti and Nemopedia
Cities: Skylines and The Sims. For the same reason Kuno mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: Kuno
I have practically wasted a day playing Ark Survival Evolved. Recently rented a server again so I could play with my brother and his friends. Spent most of last week and this week building things. At first a base and all the accoutrements one might expect. But after the others moved in and started changing things. I built a raft and started customizing it. Used it to go find metals. During one misadventure a Centipede and Carno ate me. And when I spawned up on the ship. The damned centipede attacked the ship. It was like something out of a horror movie. It was crawling all over it, including under the waterline.

Good times. So I refitted the ship with stone structure. Added a catapult at the top. Eventually I will add cannons.