4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
I went to go edit my role-play resume and noticed that, despite having checked 'yes' for 'do you participate in sex-centric role-play', all the fields regarding your star preferences have poof! disappeared. Were they removed on purpose, or is this a bug?

Hmm, it looks like those ended up in a weird pocket when the Star permissions broke. Should be able to get them visible again, though.
Go ahead and check after this.

Yep, they are alive again. I'll need to re-enter my information but that's no big deal. Thanks for looking into it!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Update:
So while the fields are back to edit, they don't actually show up on the resume once filled out! D:

• Useful
Reactions: Promedai
Update:
So while the fields are back to edit, they don't actually show up on the resume once filled out! D:

I just noticed this on my own account page; after filling out the STAR FIELD specific information, when I click on the About tab, none of those sections are listed on my roleplay resume. So I assume this is still an unresolved issue at the present time...

Ahhh, I was trying to get the sections visible and fiddling with why they weren't and got buried under piles of things that needed doing. I'll tweak them again to see if I can figure out what their new issue is as soon as I have a chance.

Update:
Is there anything not showing still? When I look at the "about me" on the profile pages, I think that every field filled out should be visible to everyone now.

Update:
Is there anything not showing still? When I look at the "about me" on the profile pages, I think that every field filled out should be visible to everyone now.

I still can't see any 'star field' info appearing on my resume, and I even checked my friend's page to make sure it wasn't just me being affected; nothing showing on theirs either.