Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
So! I need some custom bbcode done, and I wanted to post a thread detailing my needs. I noticed in the workshops, there's no prefix for anything similar to "requesting bbcode", so where should I put my request?

There are some shops in the media section that offer bbcode stuff! I know winnie and darkflames mention offering bbcode services, so it might be worth giving it a look there :D

• Thank You
Reactions: noodle
There are some shops in the media section that offer bbcode stuff! I know winnie and darkflames mention offering bbcode services, so it might be worth giving it a look there :D
I did end up looking at those, actually, but darkflames is closed currently and I was too awkward and unsure of myself to ask anything from Winnie because I confused about their information ^.^" plus, it's a very large undertaking, spanning some different threads to make things uniform, so I don't know how practical it would be to ask a shop for such a project, versus letting them come to me. That's why I was going to post a thread detailing my needs.

I did end up looking at those, actually, but darkflames is closed currently and I was too awkward and unsure of myself to ask anything from Winnie because I confused about their information ^.^" plus, it's a very large undertaking, spanning some different threads to make things uniform, so I don't know how practical it would be to ask a shop for such a project, versus letting them come to me. That's why I was going to post a thread detailing my needs.
Ah, fair enough!

The best at this point would be to post a thread in that section, and even though we don't have a "BB Code request" prefix, you can include it in your title, along with Graphics Request perhaps :o The other option would be to peruse the Coding Lab, and see if you find anything that catches your fancy and adapt that code to your need!

• Love
Ah, fair enough!

The best at this point would be to post a thread in that section, and even though we don't have a "BB Code request" prefix, you can include it in your title, along with Graphics Request perhaps :o The other option would be to peruse the Coding Lab, and see if you find anything that catches your fancy and adapt that code to your need!

Ah, okay! Thank you for the help ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: Pahn
sell me your soul and i'll code ya up some stuff

on a serious note, perhaps we should poke the admin duo to get a shiny new "bb code request" prefix!

• Love
Reactions: Pahn and noodle

on a serious note, perhaps we should poke the admin duo to get a shiny new "bb code request" prefix!
I don't have a soul, can I give you my heart instead?

That'd be pretty neat :D

• Haha
Reactions: rissa

I don't have a soul, can I give you my heart instead?

That'd be pretty neat :D
ngl, it entirely depends on whatcha want and how quickly you need it. im hella picky on what i spend my time on. shoot me a pm and we'll discuss it!

@Astaroth @Kitti
What do yall think about a bbcode request prefix tho?

• Thank You
I'm also up to help with shiny coding, simply because I wanna practice. 8D Prolly not as good as Rissa tho.

• Love
Reactions: rissa and noodle
I'm also up to help with shiny coding, simply because I wanna practice. 8D Prolly not as good as Rissa tho.
Thanks, Moods :D I'll definitely let you know, if rissa doesn't end up taking it ^.^

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
You can just use the "graphics request" prefix, in the future.