Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Anytime I have internet access, honestly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Science fiction
Modern
Fantasy
Horror
Survival
Naturally developed romance
OC Fandom (ask about my fandoms!)
imagination.png

Do you enjoy creating new characters just because you can? Do you need a new character for your next story or roleplay, but you're not sure where to start? Do you enjoy using images to get the writing juices flowing? Do you just like hoarding character images? If so, this thread is for you, and anybody else who takes an interest.

Use the image below to create a character. You may use the optional form provided, create your own form, write an introduction for your character, or whatever else tickles your fancy or comes to mind.

d619588b550fd50635fab6438f2c05cf.jpg

Name:

Species:

Personality:

History:

Equipment:

Abilities and Skills:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:

Last edited:
"My name is Patricia Morcant, heir to House Morcant. You are?"

Name: Patricia Bellona Morcant

Species: Human

Personality: Patricia is spoiled and one that worries about her status, everyone below her status is a peasant. Despite her polite and formal tone when speaking and adressing others she has no problem with being curt and blunt when needed-especially when someone talks badly about her family name or her betrothe's.

History: Patricia grew up among the nobility of Regalus, being part of the three most prominent. She met a young man by the name of Arell McCain when she was little. Arell was to be her future husband, as her mother had told her after they met which was...a little rocky of a start, but the Heads of the McCain and Morcant families had the two meet often to grow close.

Equipment: a Rapier that her father had made just for her, the man even trained her in the arts of swordplay so she could defend herself if she needed to.

Abilities and Skills: Does being able to command guards and talk down to peasants count?

Strengths:
-Can keep calm.in most situations
- Is pretty skilled in some swordplay

Weaknesses:
-Her status is almost everything to her
-Her betrothed Arell
-Sometimes she can't tell if what she says is rude

Other: N/A

• Love
Reactions: Joan
This one is telling me a story...

The glow of the blazing fire illuminated her face. From my vantage point across the square that glow made her seem aloof and untouchable. Before I could tear my eyes away from the vision before me, wide expressive eyes turned away from the gruesome sight in the square to bore into mine. The face that had only moments before seemed aloof and possibly even conceited now looked vulnerable. Tears misted her eyes and she kept looking at me as if begging me to alter the events of the night. I could not look away as the anguish communicated itself from her eyes to my soul.

Beside m,e a sudden shout broke the spell and abruptly my attention was returned to the spectacle taking place in the usually picturesque square. the young women that were tied to the posts were beginning to burn but their screams were inaudible in the face of the zealous mob that surrounded them pitilessly. I could see that they were screaming, could see the tracks of tears on their cheeks, but the sounds were only the shouts of the people around me.

I felt sick as I looked away. She was still watching me with those watery eyes, pleading with me to intervene. My mind screamed, "HOW? WHAT?" And then her eyes left mine when another shout rose up from the crowd and the flames had their fleshly feast. As the crowd began to disperse I could hear singing and laughter among them and I was ashamed of them. At length it was just the two of us there, though the firelight had died down and only embers and ashes remained. That glow that I had first noticed on her face was gone and was now replaced by an eerie flicker here and there that almost seemed to make her appear demonic. Now that gaze met mine and there was anger there along with the sorrow. She never spoke but I heard her loud and clear.

• Love
Reactions: Joan