"You'll never be alone."
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Anytime I have internet access, honestly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Science fiction
Modern
Fantasy
Horror
Survival
Naturally developed romance
OC Fandom (ask about my fandoms!)
banner3.png

Do you enjoy creating new characters just because you can? Do you need a new character for your next story or roleplay, but you're not sure where to start? Do you enjoy using images to get the writing juices flowing? Do you just like hoarding character images? If so, this thread is for you, and anybody else who takes an interest.

Use the image below to create a character. You may use the optional form provided, create your own form, write an introduction for your character, or whatever else tickles your fancy or comes to mind.

042944efab5a1d8e53ef65bcc21ac29a.jpg

Name:

Species:

Personality:

History:

Equipment:

Abilities and Skills:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Other:

Payton Saludian (Specimen 23584 - name found among effects)
Discovered 2035, but actual age unknown
Gender - undetermined

Subject can shape shift into various creatures as well as assume the exact look of any human it actually had any sort of actual physical contact with not matter how casual. Transformations are genetically specific and anatomically correct for both genders, of any animal, human, or alien lifeform presented. Though not thoroughly understood it is assumed to be an ability to mutate the actual gene code on the DNA level. Intensive study had not produced any species or animal that could not be assumed by the subject, making it extremely dangerous. Further studies to follow.

2049 - Subject escaped containment.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Joan
"Andrew looked so cute when he grew his hair out. Too bad he's passed on. Don't worry, I won't keep this form for too much longer...pfft haha, maybe I'll stay like this forever? Who knows how I'll feel in the next five minutes or so.~"

Name: "Andrew"

Species: Demon

Personality: Mischievous and playful one thing they love to do is play pranks disguised as a close friend or relative of a target they want to mess with. He can occasionally show some slight compassion for others, though it's rare.

History: A demon of sorts that got attached to a pair of siblings, he left light scratches on them in their sleep when they were young to mess with them, then simply just hung around them unseen. The older brother, Andrew's protectiveness over his sister amused the Demon quite a bit, but was partly the reason it took on his appearance after witnessing Andrew die in an accident. He's been watching over Andrew's sister from afar for the most part. He claims that it's temporary, ad that he'll leave her alone once she becomes boring to observe.

Equipment: Claws and fangs in his true form, as well as horns for blunt force

Abilities and Skills: Shapeshifting, dark magics, imitation, cooking, swordplay

Strengths: enhanced senses, potent dark magic, can blend in within a crowd and go unnoticed

Weaknesses: not as physically strong as demons of higher rank, a lowkey softie sometimes, gets too cocky

Other: Rarely uses his true form while in the mortal plane unless he feels he needs to. His real name is actually Jing

• Love
Reactions: Joan