3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Magical girl, action, science fiction
So I was posting in my code thread ( TESTING Dream World Crowbar {don't post} ) and I noticed that the layout of the thread and text editor look really strange. Here are some screenshots:

Screenshot from 2018-10-14 20-01-18.pngScreenshot from 2018-10-14 20-01-27.png

I navigated to some other threads to see if the problem persisted over the whole site, and I think my code thread is the only one that looks like that. What's going on, and how do I make it go back to normal?

Have you tried clearing your cache just in case?

• Thank You
Reactions: Mollisol
Have you tried clearing your cache just in case?
I cleared my cache and restarted my browser, but it wasn't fixed. Thank you for your quick reply, though.

It shows up normally on my end, so it might just be a weird loading issue? It also happens on my coding thread, there's a single page where none of the fonts work for absolutely no reason.

I looked at your page and I think it is creating that weird glitch because of a code on the thread. So make sure all of your div tags are closed. Otherwise, I would experiment with some of the width and other properties in your coding to see if the glitch stops occurring.

It shows up normally on my end, so it might just be a weird loading issue? It also happens on my coding thread, there's a single page where none of the fonts work for absolutely no reason.
I will try looking on another computer, then!

I looked at your page and I think it is creating that weird glitch because of a code on the thread. So make sure all of your div tags are closed. Otherwise, I would experiment with some of the width and other properties in your coding to see if the glitch stops occurring.
I will also do this when I get home from work.

Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
@Absyinthe I closed a div tag and it's normal again! Thank you so much. I'll mark this solved.

Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
You're welcome, I'm glad that worked!