Wizard101 RP.

P

Papa Bear

Original poster
Currently looking for like minded people interested in RP on Wizard101.

What's the plot: Currently I don't have a plot developed as I was hoping as people started taking interest we could form one together and do something we all would like.

Goals: To get a group together and form a long and detail story arc taking place in the setting we choose, and maybe just continue arc's further even after the first plots done. I personally would like to maybe add a casual RP aspect to it as well when the plots not being done. Example; If you have nothing to do and so and so is online then perhaps casually RP with them? Form character bonds and that sort of deal. But if that works out hopefully long term RP partners are made for me and the individuals involved. Besides the prior I also am aiming to have a friendly judge free environment where people simply have fun life is hard enough for some already.

Potential settings: Though some things are going to be morphed if we choose to do an RP that reaches outside the Wizard101 lore I'd still like to do a lot of open world RP. (If your not a sub I am more then happy to set up a few houses for RP purposes if need be.)

Rules: I'll keep these short because they are common sense. 1.) No god-modding or meta-gaming. 2.) No drama from in real life is to be brought up to the group what you choose to do with individual parties is up to you. (So long it doesn't spread to the rest of the group.) 3.) No bullying or harassment. (If I see this with definite proof you will be given a warning if you refuse to act with decency again then you will be ignored and removed from the arc and group.) 4.) No ERP in front of the rest of the group please and thank you. (Romance is fine so long as you keep it sensible, what you choose to do in your free time is no longer our concern if it's away from our eyes and in private.) 5.) Don't use speed typing to your advantage in combat. (Not everyone types like Flash Gordon please be considerate.) 6.) Don't get upset over OOCly and ICly things. 7.) Overall have fun, I'm not your dad, I won't sit here and lecture you about these or inform you of these again. (Unless you break one to the point I have to intervene.) I expect you to have read these and have the decency to follow them. (This isn't the wild being considerate and kind is not hard.) Hopefully if these problems do a rise you can handle it with one another if not then that's where I come in.

What I'd personally like to see in the plot: Though I like to stick to fantasy I'm open to discuss and hear what others want for the plot and then as a group have us all come together and decide what we'd like to do. Hopefully the plot is long enough for us to have weekly events for a few hours or so 1-2 times a week at most. Afterwards? Hopefully an arc can be came up with or another plot. Hopefully if we even just get 4-5 people to join we can still do a plot. I know the numbers lack in Wizard101 as far as the RP community goes, thus this is why I am here.

Criteria: 1.) 13+ 2.) Maturity and flexibility. 3.) Kindness. 4.) Prior RP experience. (Not asking for you to be a pro but at least know the basics please.) 5.) Keep edgy on the down low preferably. (Sometimes it's ok but not if it's reaching obnoxious levels making RP monotonous for everyone else.) 5.) Activeness online. (No I'm not asking you to be online everyday, but to at least be somewhat active maybe 2-3 times a week if need be. Note: I'm on daily for now.) 6.) NA timezone's.

About me: I actually just turned 18 today, but I have recently come back to Wizard101 In hopes I can help bring back the RP community that appears to be isolated for the most part or maybe just RP with others. My interests include Magic The Gathering, Old Literature, Gothic Writings, The Supernatural, Folklore, Music, Writing, Fantasy themes and RP. (Of course.) I consider myself very patient and understanding, that said; I am very flexible and willing to listen to what other's have to say. Currently I live in Iowa in a NA, CST timezone and get off school around 3:30. Sometimes you'll find me night owling so don't hesitate to shoot me a DM in game!

Sidenotes: Sorry for the grammatical issues on some parts it's not one of my best qualities. (Oops.) However, ideally we could communicate on a platform like Discord, if not? Perfectly fine but those of whom would like to add me my user is; Papa Bear#5148 again not required just a preference for easier communication. If not feel free to respond to this thread I guess?