World of Junk

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Mahou-Shoujo

Generally Confused
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
"That's a ridiculous idea! While yes, you have a point as to the increased effectiveness, you must remember that the ship maintenance budget would never be able to afford a refit like that, besides... We don't even have any big ships, so really we should be focusing on evasion rather than armor!"
Nana one of the other girls in class argued against the suggestion being made, it seemed like she had plenty more to say too, pity she never got to say it as the teacher stepped in.
"Hahh... Nana, this wasn't YOUR presentation... Either way, class is practically over... So everyone return to your homes..."
The teacher requested.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Primarily Prefer Male, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Modern, Action, Adventure, Fantasy. SCI-FI
Genre You DON'T Like
Vampires and werewolf things.
Hayami frowned as she listened to Nana argue. That-- girl!. Always arguing with everybody, thought Hayami, looking rather annoyed. In any event, she was already done with her presentation on armoured protection systems. While everybody went with the common composite alloys, slated or even reactive armour theories and explanations, Hayami had decided to touch on the active armour systems.

Still, Noguchi had never been the type of woman to let go an argument so easily. As soon as they walked out of the classroom, Hayami looked for Nana and caught her near the lockers. While Hayami wasn't tall, measuring about 5'6" or so, she had that strong aura to her that often made her feel like she was 6'5" or even more.

"Nana! What the hell?" Said Hayami. "Is the fifth time this week you argue with me in class. Do you have a problem with me or something?"

You know what they say; opposites attract each other.

Mahou-Shoujo

Generally Confused
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Nana was clearly headed back to the dorm area, while students were allowed to have their own residence, most preferred to stay within the school dorm building, since it was secure, close, within a high quality bio dome, and most importantly, it was free for any student.
Nana shrunk back a bit as she was cornered, at only 4'7 herself she was quite a small girl, and felt every inch of difference between herself and Hayami.
"I only argue because you were wrong! You never consider all the facts in your presentations and umm... Why would we need advanced armor systems anyway? What have we got to fight against?!"
She nearly gave into nerves but managed to keep going.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Nana really made Hayami grit her teeth. Yet again, it wouldn't be the first time Noguchi had let her temper get the best of her and she was well aware of it.

"And how am I wrong!? An active Thermobaric system is way more effective dealing with the pressure and heat of an impact. It could be fit on M6+ transport ships and maybe even on the Baldr class gunships." Stated Hayami. "With the removal of the dated electrically charged shielding systems on those ships, and a proper assembly line, you could cut its cost in half."

"And there's plenty of punk outside the bio-domes to pick a fight against." Said Hayami.

Took Hayami a moment to realise, but she was almost yelling to Nana. Less than feet away from her face. Shit, thought her.

Giving a step back, Noguchi let out a sigh and shook her head, mentally disproving her own behaviour.

"Sorry, Nana. I didn't meant to yell at you."

Mahou-Shoujo

Generally Confused
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Nana often failed to realize when she was outmatched and would try and argue against people who were bigger than her almost on a basis of pride, which was what was keeping her there rather than surrendering or running away.
"There hasn't been anything other than space junk hitting our ships in over a decade... And we couldn't afford a proper assembly line! If you hadn't noticed this is hardly a wealthy planet!
She was right there, the governing body only had a small budget with which to maintain any sort of fleet presence.
"I..it's alright... I umm... I am going to go to my umm... Dorm now..."
She almost whispered, before walking away in an awkward stance.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Well that was great. Now Hayami felt like crap for having yelled to one of her colleagues like that. Shit, thought her again. With another sigh, Hayami walked away too. She would have loved to go back to a dorm, maybe shared with some like-minded girls like her. Grab some drinks, have some fun... One can dream.

No, instead she had to go back home with her family. Living on an apartment on that same bio-dome, her mother was always smothering her about her studies, about her behaviour... Hayami was grateful she didn't had to live outside a bio-dome. She had always heard how bad the situation was out there, but jeeeeez... Mother could ease a bit on her.

Mahou-Shoujo

Generally Confused
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
As she neared the exit of the academy building most students had either cleared out already or were milling about chatting, the academy never technically closed, with students having access to the facility twenty four seven for personal projects, honestly the whole school was fairly lax in most things, while there was a uniform given out, you only had to wear it during out of school activities.
Still though at the exit was a girl in a bulky suit, holding what looked like fliers of some sort.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Well, that's new, thought Hayami taking a look at the girl with the fliers. Not that people announcing stuff on the streets was something new, but it was unusual to find this type of people this close to the college. It definitely caught Hayami's attention. That and the fact she wasn't too eager to get home made her approach the girl.

"That looks awfully uncomfortable." Said Hayami with a mild smile, referring to the bulky suit the girl was wearing.

Mahou-Shoujo

Generally Confused
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
The girl turned towards her and reached up to remove the large helmet she was wearing, revealing herself to be a student! And in her class at that! She usually sat at the back, and missed a few lessons here and there, so Hayami wouldn't know her name though.
"Hah... It's not that bad really! A little warm but worth it for the protection! Oh! Here, take one of these..."
She handed over one of her fliers, it had information about the school's maintenance club... Essentially a group of students who were given passes to leave the dome for repairs, usually to the other bio domes in the area.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
"Wait... I know you!" Said Hayami, loud as usual. "You're from my classes... Hmmm... Damn, can't remember your name, sorry."

With a mild blush on her cheeks for being unable to remember the other's name, Hayami took a quick glance at the flier. Now THAT was exciting. Going out to fix stuff and maybe scavenge a thing here and there? Well, the flier didn't said anything about scavenging, but that wouldn't keep Hayami from thinking about it.

"This looks really interesting... What do I have to do to sign up?" Wondered Hayami.

Mahou-Shoujo

Generally Confused
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
"Ahh! I sit behind you actually... It's Ayaya! Though... Feel free to just call me Aya".
She introduced herself, but didn't hold out a hand since one was holding fliers and the other was holding her helmet.
Aya's jaw practically hit the floor as she asked that.
"You WANT to join?! Usually I have to rely on someone joining because of a teacher making them... It's surprising how few students want to leave the academy... I mean, I get it but it's so fun! A..anyway... You just need to fill out one of these and return it to the admins... Then you can come to garage six and I'll fit you a suit!"

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
There were so many 'scary' stories running around about the lands outside the bio-domes... Hayami knew they had it easy on the bio-domes. She knew outside it was a harsh and tough world... But it couldn't be that bad, right? I mean, mutants? That sure must be some scary-story for little kids, thought Hayami with a chuckle.

"Garage six, got it." Hayami nodded excited. "I'll fill the form as soon as I get home. Thanks Aya!"

Not wanting to bother the girl any longer, or make her mother wait any further, Hayami began making her way home again. Hopefully mother wouldn't mind Hayami joining the maintenance club...

Mahou-Shoujo

Generally Confused
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
"Alright! See you then! I will try and hand out some more of these!"
She declared, waving around her thick pile of recruitment fliers, she clearly had no had a whole load of luck so far...
There was nothing else out of the ordinary on the way home.

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
It doesn't matter how many times she walks the same streets on her way home; Hayami was always mesmerised by the colours and shapes of the buildings on 'Barium' Bio-dome. She had heard of other bio-domes having similar styles, since most tend to use recycled parts to build buildings and services... But still, 'Barium' being her home made it extra-special.

"I'm home!" Announced Hayami once she got home.

The apartment she lived in was slightly more bland than the usual. Was less decorated and had rather common furniture and appliances. That didn't bothered Hayami... but she really liked colour and uniqueness, so it was easy to see how her room clashed with the rest of the apartment's style.

"Before you ask, yes, the presentation was just fine. Got me arguing with another classmate tho." Hayami shrugged.

Mahou-Shoujo

Generally Confused
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
Her mother greeted her as she returned, walking out to where Hayami was from her room, she had to head to work herself soon, since most people in the domes worked simply to support their lifestyles.
"Oh? Was it that girl Nana again? She is such a troublesome girl, always starting arguments with people".

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Hayami nodded, not truly believing Nana was a trouble some girl... Just someone who liked to argue. A lot. Didn't seemed like that big of a deal, even if it always bothered Her... Don't know, thought Hayami shaking her head lightly.

"I don't know... She seems like a nice person. Well, except for the arguing thing." Hayami let out a chuckle.

"Anyhow, that's not what I wanted to tell you." Said her.

Not knowing how her mother would respond, Hayami decided to just tell her about wanting to join the maintenance club and get it over with. Not that she technically had to ask for permission... but, you know, living under her roof, bla, bla, bla...

"A girl from the maintenance club gave me this." Said Hayami showing her mother the flier. "Was thinking about joining."

Mahou-Shoujo

Generally Confused
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
"Well if you say so... It's hard to form a good opinion when all I know about her is that she likes to cause arguments, usually with you at that".
Her mother replied, having unfortunately gotten a bad first impression of the girl through second hand information.
"What is that?... The maintenance club?... Hmm, I didn't know you would want to join this... It's a well funded group right? I remember it was when I was there".

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Hayami rose a brow in surprise. She had never thought of her mother as someone to jump int adventure like that. Not that being part of a club that fixed broken stuff outside the bio-dome could be qualified as too 'adventurous'... But hell, it was still a surprise for the girl!

"Well, I don't know how well funded they are, but the girl who gave me that flier told me they were short on people." Said Hayami.

"Also, you never told me you were on a maintenance club? How is it?"

Mahou-Shoujo

Generally Confused
Roleplay Invitations
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Female, Transgender
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Horror.
"Ahh, well I was mostly staying back at base doing logistics and guiding the others... If they are short on people that is pretty sad though, the club brings in a lot of funding for the school and even the members, since contract pay is split between club supplies the school and the members".
She seemed to try and remember details about it.
"Well from what i could remember it was pretty fun..."

Tritsteel

Kalise para todos!
Posting Speed
Writing Levels
Aggressively both.
Favorite Genres
Genre You DON'T Like
Oh, guess its true what they say; you knever fully know someone... Not even if that someone happened to be Hayami's mother! In any event, Hayami was elated to hear that from her. It not only meant mother was a bit more interesting than Hayami thought of her, but also meant there would be no issues with her joining the club.

"We got paid too? Nice!" Exclaimed Hayami. the idea of joining the maintenance club seemed to get better by the minute.

"I was told to fill some forms and present them tomorrow at... Uhhh... Administration, I think." Explained Hayami. "Anyhow, I wouldn't want to entertain you any longer, mother." Said her, knowing her mother would have to leave for work soon.

"Want me to prepare you some dinner? For when you return from work? " Wondered Hayami.