ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST (〃` 3′〃)looking for 1x1 roleplay partners!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

aiseuco

𝑴𝑨𝒀 (○` 3′○) ⸻ she/they
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adaptable
✿ ・──・──・──・──・ BURN YOUR DREAD!

6046dea82bebbbde4b57b160ad60092f3605bbb4.pnj

hi hi hi, my name is may, you can also call me belle. i'm located in est, and of course, your local quotev refugee. i used that site for over ten years roleplaying and doing silly writings. please be patient with me, as i'm still trying to learn how to navigate this site. i'm trying so hard to get back into writing and roleplaying after a quite long hiatus as well. i'm a little insecure about my writing and characters, so all that i ask is for you to be kind. my ocs are a jamble, and i'm still in the process of moving them outside of quotev. if this doesn't bother you, great<3 ! i hope we'll be good friends.

. . .

i'm a descriptive writer, usually ranging about 1.5k-18.k words minimum. i don't want to overwhelm my partners with word count, and i'll happily adjust to your needs. i am really not too picky about who i roleplay with, if you need an in-depth of rules, here is my carrd. as someone who works and does school full-time, i tend to be on and off, especially with time. i swear, i'm not ghosting or ignoring you. i just tend to drop off the face of earth and come back like :D because of that, i would prefer long-term partners. and despite my procrastination, i love to chat oorp. plotting, making headcanons about our characters, i love oc x canon with a passion. playlists, edits, pinboards, share them all ! i know some people prefer chatting over discord, i however, don't feel comfortable giving mine out directly. i'm not sure how messages works on here, but feel free to spam me with your silly ideas<3

just be kind and take your time with things ! i'm patient, and i know what any block feels like. if you get busy, let me know, i'll do the same !

. . .
i'm still working on where to place my list of fandoms on this site, but as with my rules, i have it on my carrd. some of these things i can't roleplay due to me not being caught up, or a lack of oc - but if you want to roleplay with me later in the future, send me a message. we can come up with something or just chat about your character. note all of my forms are still being moved, or have not been finished. please know that all i might have is a drabble! if you do not see a love interest on my side you'd like to play, but still want to roleplay the fandom, message me! all of my characters can be paired w anyone as long as there is a good plot. currently . . . i'm looking for

fire emblem: three houses. — it's been a hot minute since i've played the game. i have finished all routes. i haven't played the dlc (just never bought it lol), but i know what happens. i feel comfortable playing most characters except rhea due to my bias of her. i feel like i could never do her justice. love interests on my side would be claude von riegan, felix hugo fraldarius, or m! byleth. if you don't feel comfortable playing those on my side, or want to plot something else with my character, let me know! i'm actually kinda itching for an au rn for three houses, as i feel like it's been too long since i've played. i am a sucker for worldbuilding, so diving outside what intelligent systems never explained would be something i'd love to roleplay about.

my hero academia. — as one of my older fandoms, i dropped the show about around in season 4, and i still need to catch up. i know the manga is almost complete, but i don't think i can let this anime go. i am really shy with my oc with this fandom, and would love to explore the power scaling when it comes to the roleplay. this means i do not care how overpowered or niche your character may be. go wild, go crazy. i have two ocs for this fandom, one i'm more inclined with. i've never really roleplayed this fandom much, so i'm not sure who i'd not be okay portraying, other than endeavor, all for one, and certain villains, just msg for details. love interests would be midoriya, bakugou or shinsou. i also don't mind aizawa, shigaraki, and hawks. again, would love to explore the worldbuilding with the fandom.

jujutsu kaisen. — i just got into this anime, and omg . . . i'm not completely caught up and don't mind spoilers (i'm always checking manga leaks anyway) ! i prefer gojo as my love interest, and don't mind doing two separate plots so we can both have him as an interest. my oc is a little bit complicated, so i hope you don't mind me rambling about her !

stardew valley. —
my love interest would be sebastian, sam, or alex ! this fandom is a little hard to keep track of when it comes to being up to date, i haven't played the new update, i always end up starting a new save because . . . perfectionism. i pretty much know all heart events, but my memory is terrible. i do have a lot of personal headcanons with the characters, which is what makes this fandom so fun. i am interested in exploring a love triangle type of roleplay here, but i know many are not comfortable with that. that's okay ! we can always come up with something else.

south park. — as a sucker for high school and or college romance, i'd love to roleplay south park. i'm pretty much caught up w the show, and i'm up to date with stick of truth and fractured but whole. i'm a sucker for the angst that can happen at graduation parties, and silly stupid drama. my oc dives into a lot of personal trauma that i have, specifically how people view east asian culture and how prevalent sinophobia is. interests are kyle, bebe, or pete. i prefer pete as my love interest, which is a little controversial</3 i'm also interested with michael and mike.

murdersims: specifically boyfriend to death. — i have not played price of flesh, but i have completed both games, and even till death do us part. i am a sucker for lawrence and ren. sano, strade, and rire i'm also okay with ! legals only with this fandom due to its content. please let me know what you are uncomfortable with writing when it comes to this fandom. i am a sucker for horror, but i do not want to break this site's guidelines or make anyone uncomfy here. i know this is a smut heavy fandom, but i would prefer to stray away from it if possible, and stick to the horror elements of it. i do understand that request is a bit hard, and while i don't mind the idea of writing smut, it's just that i'm really bad at it. that's it for here !

creepypasta. —
i love this silly little fandom, and i'll never let it go ! i pretty much know all the older popular ones. if i don't know your interest, i'm a-okay with learning their backstory and how to play them. my love interests are masky and ticci-toby. i will also accept jeff the killer, maybe eyeless jack. i would also prefer legals for this fandom. i won't portray slenderman brothers, because . . . they all just feel like weird copies. i don't mind keeping it realistic or going back to my 13yo ways of making a slenderman mansion. we're roleplaying, it's for fun.

original. — please message for a more in-depth explanation on this ! i'm currently looking for fxf roleplay, particularly with a lot of angst. plots include god x mortal, starcrossed lover tropes, & enemies to lovers in a fantasy setting !

. . .
that's pretty much it ! i would prefer to roleplay w legals only, but i understand what it's like being on the brink of eighteen and not being able to find a partner. i will always respect your personal triggers, as always, let me know what they are. i would like to avoid the standard taboos, even some of my fandoms have those topics in them. please specify what you're okay w if we're roleplaying a darker fandom ! i'll do the same. please ask for a writing sample if you'd like to see mine ! please send a message to me if interest, or just respond below, thanks<3

can't wait to hear from you
may.​
6046dea82bebbbde4b57b160ad60092f3605bbb4.pnj

Last edited:
hello!! my name is katya, i go by she/her pronouns, and i am twenty-two years old. i am also a quotev refugee lmao </3 we have a lot of fandoms in common! but i'd specifically would love to roleplay creepypasta, jujutsu kaisen, or possibly my hero academia with you! ^^

hello!! my name is katya, i go by she/her pronouns, and i am twenty-two years old. i am also a quotev refugee lmao </3 we have a lot of fandoms in common! but i'd specifically would love to roleplay creepypasta, jujutsu kaisen, or possibly my hero academia with you! ^^
hi ! it's nice to meet you, katya<3 i'm not sure on how to send a private message on here, but i'm a yes to any of those three, so you have first pick, if you're okay w that !

hello! i'd love to do a my hero academia roleplay but before you reply i just want to let you know my minimum wc is around 600, if that's too low for you that's absolutely fine just let me know :)

hello! i'd love to do a my hero academia roleplay but before you reply i just want to let you know my minimum wc is around 600, if that's too low for you that's absolutely fine just let me know :)
hi, nice to meet you ! 600 min is great, i don't mind<3 please send me a message !

hello! my name is cupid and i honestly would love to roleplay with you. we have my hero academia, stawdew valley, and creepypasta in common! if you have a preference on one of those three, let me know as i do not mind what we end up doing!!

hello! my name is cupid and i honestly would love to roleplay with you. we have my hero academia, stawdew valley, and creepypasta in common! if you have a preference on one of those three, let me know as i do not mind what we end up doing!!
hi, cupid<3 it's good to meet you, i like your name ! i do not have a preference on any of the three, but wouldn't mind doing a creepypasta or stardew one :3 send me a message, and we can discuss there<3

Heya I'm Cody I'm 26, I was wondering if you'd be interested in embracing our inner 13 year olds by doing a creepypasta rp?
On average I write between 400 and 600 words on both sides. I'm working on getting comfortable writing more though. And if I'm really into a particular response I've been known for going way overboard on resposes lol

Heya I'm Cody I'm 26, I was wondering if you'd be interested in embracing our inner 13 year olds by doing a creepypasta rp?
On average I write between 400 and 600 words on both sides. I'm working on getting comfortable writing more though. And if I'm really into a particular response I've been known for going way overboard on resposes lol
hi, cody ! absolutely, shoot me a message<3