• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

RealFurSwapChara

Looking for Group/Partners
Editor's notes: I kinda stole from KatherinWinter, but they weren't using their thread, and I wanted to save these to reuse for my own RPs, so... sorry not sorry. 😼
I'm Chara.I have been bored as of late and I would looooooooooove to do some kind of roleplay with people here.
Reply to me if you're interested.
Discord: realfurswapchara
my time: Pacific Time - Time.is
bluestar sub-post

level: intermediate
Roleplay group size preference: 1 on 1, small (3-5 people)

Writing style: Breif / Fairly descriptive. (A paragraph / few lines. maybe more if I'm hyperfixated.)
Fandoms: SCP Foundation, Rain World, Undertale/Deltarune, Undertale Yellow, Changed, Doodle World, Kaiju Paradise, Super Animal Royale, Cult of the Lamb, Underverse, Pokemon, Merc Fleet.

My preferences in general are:
-Don't you dare try to make it a star thing unless I agree on what your proposal is
-you could do short replies, but I want stuff I can work with to parry off.
-I highly suggest you tell me when you're going to be away from the RP so I can know not to bother you.
-I sometimes will go impatient and occassionally will spam. this is just a tradition between me and my friends, so tell me if I'm being annoying so I can stop.
-be somewhat descriptive. I've got hyperphantasia, and prefer to be able to visualize scenes.
-I usually play furry characters or characters from games, but I can adapt if need be.
Besides all that, I'm pretty much a wild card who can change to whatever you'd like. so, DM away!

Generes I like: Action, Adventure, SoL (Slice of Life) sci-fi. see moar in my profile

Last edited:
Back