NEW ARRIVAL Another Quotev Refugee

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Elliee100200

They/Them 24 former Q user
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
I know folks, Shocker, another Quotev refugee climbing out of the rubble of that hell site. (the 'update' literally hit as I was trying to reach out to people and give my discord) For people that might have known me I was @elliebabies over there. I used the same profile picture so hopefully people might recognise me! I'd been on that hell site for 11 years so it really feels like the death of an era (and my entire teenage and young adult years but it be like that I guess) so if you were ever in the MHA, Demon slayer, Danganronpa, actually any anime then you may have seen me around!

Welcome to the site! We're glad to have you!

Reactions: Elliee100200
Welcome to the site! We're glad to have you!
Thank you! I'm still trying to learn the ropes but hopefully this will become my new rp site of choice once I get a lil more comfortable using everything! so far seems like everyone here's pretty nice and welcoming towards all of us misplaced Quotev escapees which is really nice to see!

Reactions: Quake
giphy.gif
Welcome to Iwaku, Elliee100200! Glad to have you here!

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku)! If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names [or blue in my case] so they are easily to track down!

Reactions: Elliee100200
I used Quotev for about three years before it all shut down :( luckily, I really only talked to one friend there, and we had other social media, but it still wasn't fun to have the site I learned how to write and RP on close down