Big Sub Little Dom (mxm)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

RAIN.cloud

Never Ending Existential Crisis
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
slice of life, supernatural, modern, romance, mxm, fxf
So I was supposed to start this rp with someone on another site and they never responded and it fizzled away into dust before it even started. SO I'm trying it here and seeing if I can get it to stick.

THIS IS AN MxM RP

Rules:
1. DO NOT GHOST ME. I understand if things get hectic and you can't get on. I will wait up to one week before I deem the rp ghosted unless you tell me otherwise.
2. PLEASE POST AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS. I'm sorry but I just won't be interested if you do less. I just can't fall into the rp as well.

Okay, now that we have that out of the way, let's get to the plot!

Mc is a spoiled brat. He's your stereotypical rich kid who gets whatever, and whoever he wants. Yc is the high schools starting quarterback with a lovely little secret. At one of MC's party's mc stumbles upon yc making out with his secret boyfriend. He uses that lovely bit of information to blackmail yc into being his slave of sorts, (carrying his books, doing his chores, doing his hw, etc). As this goes on a relationship of sorts develops, mc falling for yours, but can he win yc heart?

[spoili]MC
Name: Terrance 'Terry' Andrews
aesthetic-boy-dark-girl-Favim.com-4498305.jpeg
boy-cute-grunge-icon-Favim.com-3049039.jpg

[/spoili]

Oh my God, I love this idea. I was just working on a 1x1 with another player where their Big Sub and I was the Little Dom. I love when rps do that, it's fun for my guy to get controlled when it doesn't even seem like they can be XD. If down, I would love to do this. I work from tomorrow to saturday and I am off Sunday-Tuesday so we can start Sunday or tonight and I will post more often once this busy week is over with. I'm Justin btw.

• Love
Reactions: RAIN.cloud
I'm up for it :P

Reactions: RAIN.cloud
Status
Not open for further replies.