˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀fandom 1x1 roleplay partner

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

mica

she / her. cst. 21. former q user.
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Modern, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Drama, Thriller, Supernatural, Sci-Fi

hi there, i'm mica ! i'm currently 21 and i live in the cst zone. i don't really have any rules when it comes to roleplaying but i do ask that my partner can write a paragraph at minimum. i can always write more than that but am fairly flexible in that regard. i'm just now returning to writing after taking some months away due to personal reasons and just having lost the spark. but i've returned and am ready as ever to write again !
i'm currently looking for a descriptive and relatively laid back roleplay. i'm mainly looking for a percy jackson ( books ) roleplay but am open to a marvel one as well.

Last edited:

hi there, i'm mica ! i'm currently 21 and i live in the cst zone. i don't really have any rules when it comes to roleplaying but i do ask that my partner can write a paragraph at minimum. i can always write more than that but am fairly flexible in that regard. i'm just now returning to writing after taking some months away due to personal reasons and just having lost the spark. but i've returned and am ready as ever to write again !
i'm currently looking for a descriptive and relatively laid back roleplay. i'm mainly looking for a percy jackson ( books ) roleplay but am open to a marvel one as well.
I haven't finished my Percy Jackson oc's but happy to start one with you!

Reactions: mica

I haven't finished my Percy Jackson oc's but happy to start one with you!
i'd love to have a percy jackson rp! i'll send you a message.

hello!! my name is katya, i go by she/her pronouns, and i am twenty-two years old! i'd absolutely love to do a percy jackson roleplay with you! i have read all of pjo & all of hoo, though i am not caught up with toa ^^

hello!! my name is katya, i go by she/her pronouns, and i am twenty-two years old! i'd absolutely love to do a percy jackson roleplay with you! i have read all of pjo & all of hoo, though i am not caught up with toa ^^
hi katya! i'd be down for a percy jackson, i'll send you a message.

i'd also love to do this with you if you're still looking.

i'd also love to do this with you if you're still looking.
hello ! and i'm open, i'll send you a private message !