ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST F x M M x M NB x NB fandoms , one x one !

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

sapphiclou

jelly/sappi ゜✧*̣̩☽⋆゜23 ゜✧*̣̩☽⋆゜she/they
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
on discord most of the time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Nonbinary
  2. No Preferences
A739D4E7-2DBA-4CE8-9970-02476AE28A28.gif
my name is sappi or even jelly , feel free to call me either ! yes, i'm posting again cause i feel i didn't get much traction last time, might be the same this time, let's see ! i'm a ambivert, but i really like to keep my peace and i don't really do group rps or the like. i love sleeping, reading, role playing , playing video games , cute shit , horror games , finding new music, ice , and most importantly JELLY FISH ! now to get serious here, i don't want my time wasted and i won't waste your time, i've been really hard on that lately. if you're gonna keep me stuck on the plotting stage with you then don't bother looking at me as a roleplay partner, i get excited and then you leave me for a few days to a week or just respond with one word or a emoji i will not respond. sorry, not so. also …. THANK YOU RAE AKA KISMET FOR LETTING ME STEAL YOUR AD FORMAT AND EVERYTHING ELSE !

i just found out that the webtoon " viral hit " finished not to long ago ( so happy it got an anime, it's doing well too ! ) , so i ran over to pick up where i stopped and the love for the series came back flowing to me and i've been dying to roleplay. it's kinda hard to find people who reads and wants to roleplay webtoons though, or at least the action ones. i'm gonna link my fandom list from quotev here , since my main top fandom hasn't changed.

lil disclaimer i made for said fandom list :
if you see my fandom list , and you see the one you like ? please take the time to read the snippets i put there , it tells you exactly how i'm feeling about it and if you do send a message asking for it still i'm not replying. i update these daily based on what im musing, so if you don't see it changed ? you know. thank you !

now for the fun part and what i stole , ahem , asked and received permission for:

most requested fandoms will have a spiderweb ( 🕸 ) next to it ! :
- 🕸 viral hit ! (currently catching up with webtoon, i have a oc they can be paired with anyone really )
love interest: ji yeonwoo , kim moonsung, peng ao wei, seong taehun, kang eunu, seo haesu. platonic/romantic oc ships are fine as well!
- 🕸 windbreaker ( caught up with the webtoon , i have a oc she can be paired with anyone )
love interest: joker, owen knight, hachijo ryohei, hyuk kwon, wooin, takeda kaneshiro, NOAH, and or dom aka hannam kang. platonic/romantic oc ships are fine as well !
- 🕸 lookism ( caught up with the webtoon, i have two ocs for vasco and gun, but they can be paired with anyone really )
love interest: euntae lee, gun park, jake kim, hudson ahn, vin jin, goo kim, jargon na, and jihan kwak. platonic/romantic oc ships are fine as well!

- chainsaw man ( currently catching up, i have drafts of a few ocs, a devil and a devil hunter. haven't gotten around to making their actual forms ! )
love interest: devil angel , hayakawa aki , denji , higashiyama kobeni , yoshida hirofumi, makima ( i know she's the worst but she's a good villain hush ) platonic/romantic oc ships are fine as well!
-
blue lock ( caught up , i have two ocs already made and ready to go )
love interest :
barou shoei, yukimiya kenyu, itoshi sae, karasu tabito , otoya eita, shidou ryusei, and michael kaiser. platonic/romantic oc ships are fine as well!
-
honkai star rail ( i watched a playthrough on the latest story quest, i have not caught up on my own account though, i am aware of everything. i have two ocs, one can be paired with anyone, another is strictly for jing yuan i will not let up on this )
love interest :
jing yuan, sampo , trailblazer , kafka , aventurine, boothill, serval, himiko , and luka. platonic/romantic oc ships are fine as well !

- tokyo revengers ( watched all seasons and read the manga, currently reading spin off. i have a oc made for each love interest, but they can be paired with just about anyone. )
love interest:
many , but main interests are hanemiya kazutora , inui seishu , kurokawa izana , kawata nahoya , and or mitsuya takashi.

i'm a descriptive writer, while i am lenient at some times, im gonna be really strict. don't send me 200-500 reply and expect me to send you a 900-2k in return, no i will ask you to rewrite or make it longer at the least. i don't care for lines, i just … ask that someone can reach my written word count cause it keeps me very interested when there's a lot for me to write and work from.

i love plotting/hcing out of rp too, i feel like it helps me get a better understanding of you and your oc, and definitely how to go about roleplaying with you as well, i find connections very important as i see all long term ! though, that doesn't mean i'm going to be a pushover and allow you to make everything about your oc and their love interest no, don't bring that to me i will ignore it also. its equal love here ! im pretty open when it comes to plotting/hcing, i love the cliche angst and fluff shit too, i'll suggest it sometimes too ! if you're the type of person who stops mid plotting or can't make up your mind on what you want/who you want to use , play as , etc pls don't come to my dms requesting ANYTHING.

i prefer roleplaying on discord if that's okay! i will make a server , but if it goes inactive or nothing happens, don't be surprised if you're kicked out of it. i take time to make them even if its a very quick server and im not gonna let them waste.

please understand that i only roleplay with adults (20+). this has nothing to do with content, i just prefer roleplaying with people in a similar age group ( 23 and all ) as myself.

i came to this website to have fun and meet new people with like minded writing style and fandoms. thank you and have a wonderful 4th of july !

A739D4E7-2DBA-4CE8-9970-02476AE28A28.gif

Last edited:
HELLOO c: i'm bat and i love all ur names sm they're so cute. anyways, i'm currently very interested in doing a tokyo revengers rp - though i've only watched the first two seasons. so i only know kazutora and mitsuya pretty well enough to write for ur side. if that's an issue, i'd be more than happy to go for an assassination classroom rp instead!

HELLOO c: i'm bat and i love all ur names sm they're so cute. anyways, i'm currently very interested in doing a tokyo revengers rp - though i've only watched the first two seasons. so i only know kazutora and mitsuya pretty well enough to write for ur side. if that's an issue, i'd be more than happy to go for an assassination classroom rp instead!
hi sweetheart ! i would prefer you catch up cause all my ocs have spoilers in them and i would love for you to experience tr in full. other than that, i'm not very interested in assassination as stated in the fandom list, thank you so much for looking at my thread.

hi sweetheart ! i would prefer you catch up cause all my ocs have spoilers in them and i would love for you to experience tr in full. other than that, i'm not very interested in assassination as stated in the fandom list, thank you so much for looking at my thread.
no worries, thanks for taking ur time to respond! c: