ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST Looking for 1x1 Black Clover Roleplay!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Minato Fangirl

Minato Fangirl
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
Summers I am typically available for most of the day, definitely available after 6:30 every night.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Anime, Fandom Romance, Action
Hello, everyone! I am formerly from Quotev, but now I am roleplaying here. I am currently doing a few roleplays on here and I love it a lot!

I am a descriptive roleplayer so my replies are often on the longer side. You can look at the writing sample on my profile to see briefly how I roleplay, though I can (and do) change styles from time to time. I ask that my roleplay partner also be descriptive as well! I also prefer proper grammar and spelling to the best of your capabilities! Really, aside from that, I don't have much else I'm looking for in a partner. I am quite active and try to reply whenever I can. Typically, depending on the length of the roleplay, I can reply at least once or twice a day. I only do double-ups, meaning I play your love interest and my OC, and you play my love interest and your OC.

I only roleplay anime/anime fandoms. Right now, I am looking for someone to roleplay Black Clover with me. I am dying to roleplay this and would love to discuss characters, plot, and so much more! I do roleplay other anime fandoms, but right now I am only seeking a Black Clover roleplay.

Please message me if you would like to roleplay!​

Last edited: