ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST A x A ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ looking for potential rp partners

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

cupidsdomain

<𝓬𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭3
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
horror, fantasy, apocalyptic, and modern. but open to all kinds.
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ intro
hello! my name is cupid (they/them) and i'm 9teen years old. i've been roleplaying on and off for about eight years. recently i tried to go back to quotev, but surprise surprise, quotev decided to make an update completely getting rid of everything i used it for. so i'm here for this alternative, wanting to get back into roleplay as it is truly one of my favorite hobbies/past times. i hope to possibly find other people to have a long-term roleplay with!
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ guidelines
you can find my guidelines here! they can be changed/updated at any point since these are just ones i quickly made for the sake of getting back into roleplay again.
˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ fandoms
my fandoms can be found here! they are a bit of a w.i.p. for the time being and i'm always looking to possibly update them in the future. feel free to ask about anything you don't see in there (animes will be added soon, ask about those if you want!)!