ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST Looking for some roleplay partners!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Cosmic Cotton

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Anytime after 5PM lol.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Hello there, it's nice to meet you all!
I am a Quotev refugee who is attempting to get to know this site better! I was on Quotev since it opened back in 2008, wrote a very cringy Fanfiction on there and made a fake emo boyfriend on there.. those were the days. I stayed on there until they announced the removal of the messages and groups back in May, so I have been on that site literally half my life. I have been actively roleplaying since 2011! I am newer to this site, so please forgive me for silly mistakes that I might make when trying to learn this site haha. Anyways, here is a little bit about me.
My name is Aurora, but you can call me Cosmic or whatever my username is at the time. I am 25 years old, and pretty descriptive. I tend to write between 1.5k-15k words, but honestly it varies on my inspiration level and I tend to match however much my partner writes! So I am pretty flexible when it comes to writing. I love love love long-term roleplays, I have been in one roleplay with a partner for over 2 years at this point! And I love to make connections with people that I roleplay with. I only really do canon x oc, but for some fandoms I'm fine with doing an oc x oc! and I only really do 1x1 roleplays.

Anyhow, before I make this longer than it needs to be, let me list my fandoms! I do have a lot more, so just list them and I can let you know if I know them or not! These aren't in order and I don't have a preferred love interest.

• Game of Thrones / House of the Dragon: (I am very excited for the season.. first episode made me sad lol)
• Stardew Valley
• Horror: It can be an original one, we can go based off a movie (I have a MASSIVE list of horror movies)
• Red Dead Redemption: I have finished both the first game and the second. Low/High honor endings.
• InuYasha: Finished the series and rewatching it AGAIN currently.
• Original roleplays
• Skyrim

If you are interested in roleplaying with me, send me a message or comment in the thread and we can roleplay!

Thank you!!

regarding original roleplays, do you enjoy animated faceclaims and is doubling up just an option??
i only ask because im way too busy to like set aside time to write for more than two characters unless theyre like side characters.

Animated faceclaims are welcome and yes, just doubling up is completely fine with me!