ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST A x A /แ  - ห• -ใƒž๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฐ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต ! (๐Ÿญ๐˜…๐Ÿญ, ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ฝ)/แ  - ห• -ใƒž

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

apollo

silliest catboy
Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
โ”โ”โœฆโ˜เผปเผบโ˜โœฆโ”โ”โ”“
hello hello !! my name is mort, i use he/they pronouns and i'm excited to be here ! i am a quotev veteran, having been on the site since roughly 2011. i'm excited to continue roleplaying on this site, and hopefully i get the hang of things soon !
here's just a few little rules i have when it comes to roleplaying !
โ”—โ”โœฆโ˜เผปเผบโ˜โœฆโ”โ”โ”›

as mentioned above, i love whump ! i love darker themes, and don't really roleplay anything else. think 'dead dove, do not eat'. that being said, i will of course respect any triggers you may have, and will avoid them in the roleplay ! i don't have any triggers myself, asides from strong alcohol use and depiction of drunk characters. everything else is fair game!
ยท:*ยจเผบ โ™ฑโœฎโ™ฑ เผปยจ*:ยท
i only do fandom roleplays, with doubled up oc x cannon pairings. it's the only thing that really holds my interest. but ! this doesn't mean we can't have oc interactions- it's actually one of my favourite things ! i love world building and fleshing out our characters and how they fit into an established world.
ยท:*ยจเผบ โ™ฑโœฎโ™ฑ เผปยจ*:ยท
i am a rather descriptive roleplayer, and i am used to doing at least 1k words per half of the roleplay. i would love to have someone who has a similar word count to me, but i'm not super strict on this ! quality over quantity and all that !

as you can tell, i am looking for a dc universe roleplay ! i specifically would be looking to roleplay the same universe as the arkham games, or one of the comics. i don't enjoy the large majority of the live-action media, so i would like to avoid that if at all possible. i have read countless comics, so i am more than happy to portray a character from a certain era or run ! i am open to playing anyone for your half of the roleplay, but please not that harvey dent & two-face are my taken love interests in every form of media. please make sure you are okay with writing for them, and unfortunately i will not be playing them for anyone ! they are very important to me, and i am going to be selfish and claim them for myself.
regarding storylines and plots- i am open to suggestions ! as i mentioned before, i love world building and working with out characters, so i'm more than happy to work out a plot that would suit our characters. or, if you would like to re-enact a specific plot point from a comic run, i am open to that too ! just please keep in mind that i prefer darker themes. dead dove do not eat. whump is essential.

thank you so much if you've made it this far ! please send me a message if you are interested in roleplaying. i am more than happy to roleplay here on iwaku, or on discord ! i can't wait to meet you and get to know your characters !

still looking for partners !!