ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST one x one role-play search

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

elysia

ophelia | 20. ♡ childe
Original poster
INTRODUCTION !

hi everyone! you may know me as ophelia from quotev or other role-play sites. i am a 20-year-old university student who has quite a bit of free time on her hands and is looking to write. after the recent news of quotev taking away groups and messages, i am here to see if i can find any potential role-play partners. at the moment, i am looking for one x one double up oc x canon role-plays for the below fandoms. fandom with a ♡ indicates current main interest, though i will role-play anything on the list. underlined love interests are most preferred and fandoms with only one love interest stated are usually set. it is mostly because my ocs are catered to the love interest... which is an awful habit of mine.

please be over 18 and willing to write at least 500 words per side of each reply if you want to role-play with me! i would prefer if you were into plotting and talking oorp, as i try to befriend all my role-play partners. honestly, if you simply want to be friends, i am more than welcome to that too ( message me anytime! ). plotting is very important to me, so do try to send meaningful responses when i show you any of my ocs. i will do the same for you. most of my ocs are works in progress and i like to exchange ideas with my partners to develop them. be aware that i may take up to a month to send out official role-play replies due to classes and low motivation, but i am always up for chatting in the meantime. if this post interests you, do not hesitate to message me with an introduction and a writing sample! let me know your boundaries too — i am fine with dark / mature content, but i stay away from general taboo topics. you may also comment below if you would rather i message you first. thank you ♡
FANDOMS !
bungou stray dogs — chuuya nakahara, tetcho suehiro.​
NOTES. up to date with the anime and manga, but not the light novels.
&. looking for a role-play surrounding the guild or decay of angels arcs.

genshin impactchilde.​
NOTES. up to date on archon quests.
&. looking for a post-fontaine role-play or an au.

honkai: star railacheron, jingliu.​
NOTES. up to date on trailblaze missions.
&. looking for a penacony or hcq-centric role-play or an au.

identity v ♡ — ( t&i ) d.m., mr. inference. | ( other ) morningstar!ithaqua, orpheus, ganji gupta. +more​
NOTES. up to date on coa and t&i lore. ask me about specific character lore.
&. looking for a t&i role-play or possibly an au for canon lore depending on the character.

marvel cinematic universe ♡ — james "bucky" barnes, natasha romanoff.​
NOTES. ask me for specific movies. tfatws is the only show i have watched.
&. looking for a tfatws role-play for bucky ( pre-endgame is ok ) and an endgame role-play for natasha.​

Last edited:
Heya I'd be interested in something within the marvel universe. Forgive me I'm horrible with acronyms so I have no idea what tfaws means. But I'm definitely interested in the marvel universe.

Heya I'd be interested in something within the marvel universe. Forgive me I'm horrible with acronyms so I have no idea what tfaws means. But I'm definitely interested in the marvel universe.
yeah no worries, i'd love to do marvel! tfatws is the falcon and the winter soldier show. would you like me to message you?

yeah no worries, i'd love to do marvel! tfatws is the falcon and the winter soldier show. would you like me to message you?
Yes please I am headed to bed because I wake up super early for work but I'll talk until I fall asleep

hello!! my name is katya, i go by she/her pronouns, and i am twenty-two years old! i think we used to know one another on quotev lmao! but i wanted to see if you'd be interested in roleplaying either bungo stray dogs, genshin impact, or honkai star rail with me? i'm caught up with absolutely everything in all three fandoms!

hello!! my name is katya, i go by she/her pronouns, and i am twenty-two years old! i think we used to know one another on quotev lmao! but i wanted to see if you'd be interested in roleplaying either bungo stray dogs, genshin impact, or honkai star rail with me? i'm caught up with absolutely everything in all three fandoms!
possibly, if it's quotev! any of the three would be cool :D would you like me to message you?

possibly, if it's quotev! any of the three would be cool :D would you like me to message you?
yes please!! :D