NEW ARRIVAL personal introduction

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Yroko Kimuru

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
greetings; my name is Yroko Kimuru. it is not my real name, but this is what i prefer to be considered. my preference on which i should be called a majority of the time would be Kimuru; i often try to be understanding and to get along, to solve conflicts peacefully, but i am not one to let myself pushed around. i am a femboy, more specifically, i tend to rp/erp as breedable femboys and dickgirls; i am fine with many types of rp, however in regards to settings i will have to let you know that i am very picky on the characters i rp as:
those are limited to (Undertale) Chara, Temmie, Frisk, (Deltarune) Kris, Ralsei, (X-Rune) Ralsei, (Arknights) Lappland, (PGR) Feral No. 21, (DBS) Broly, (FNAF) Shadow Bonnie, Lolbit, Shadow Chica, and two characters that can fit in multiple settings but aren't made by me, those being Reggie the Mouse by Whygena and Sploot by Unknown Spy; i also rp my oc, which shares my username and profile picture, with me being willing to use this character in almost any setting. as my previous paragraph suggests, any character that may be a guy or a girl will be changed to be a femboy or a dickgirl

i hope this will not cause problems, and i hope that we will all get along!

Last edited:
Welcome to Iwaku! I really like your profile pic. It's very cute!

omg another Arknights fan. welcome!!