ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST ୧ ˳ roleplay partner search! ✧ ALWAYS OPEN ﹙+18 ONLY.﹚ ꜥ ♡ ꒱

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

christine

ꆭ⠀⠀ 23. they/them. cst.⠀⠀ †
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
Genres
Horror, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Crime/Mystery, Medical, Modern + more.
hi! my name is christine, i'm 23 years old, they/them & reside in cst timezone! i came from quotev (rip) so this site is extremely new to me (please bear with me while i navigate it)! i took quite a big hiatus away from roleplaying, but i'm back and extremely excited to get back out there. because i am a legal adult, i will NOT roleplay with anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years old! i love making friends with my partners, so if you are interested in that as well i am absolutely down! communication is extremely important to me so if you aren't enjoying our plots/roleplay anymore, please don't hesitate to ask for a change of direction! i don't necessarily have a preference for where we roleplay (whether it be on here or discord) but i do have a few preferences when it comes to our actual roleplay!

i only participate in oc x canon or canon x canon roleplays! i'm not too concerned about the length of replies, but i do ask that my partners roleplay in third person descriptive & also like to plot our ocs / talk outside of our roleplays! i am a huge yapper about my ocs and would love to hear your thoughts or ideas on them as well. because i love to write so much, i highly prefer my partner to also write quite a bit! i can write literal paragraphs when i am inspired, so i would love if my partners did the same - i do not require my partners to write nearly as much as me, but a good few paragraphs would be amazing! in terms of ocs, i will almost always link either a pinterest board of my ocs or a premade quotev journal (usually both)!

headcanons are a big thing for me and i request that anyone who wants to roleplay with me realizes that if given the chance, i will talk your ear off about my ocs and their love interests! i love when my partners randomly message me thoughts about their ocs, their love interests, their favorite characters, etc so don't hesitate to get in contact with me whenever you feel like it! i'm not here particularly for adult (18+) content, but i am open to plots/roleplays involving it. i highly prefer darker themes/horror content, so for my side i will most likely lean towards something like that ( not always though! it just depends. feel free to ask! ) - i do love aus and world altering plots / roleplays as well!

love interests are something i'm extremely lenient with, but the underlined love interests below i will not play for anyone else due to personal preference. i obviously refuse to play any characters under the legal age / minors so don't even ask. if they are a side character/in oc lore, thats fine - thats as far as it will go. many characters, specifically from certain anime or games, i am fixated on so it would be difficult for me to portray them for anyone else. i love having the same taste in characters as others though so please feel free to talk about your faves whenever <3

i am currently interested in roleplaying the following (in no particular order):

final fantasy
❱ ive played many of the games and know most of the lore!
i'd prefer to base my side around FFVII!
❱ currently no oc! ── love interest: sephiroth

dead by daylight
❱ i play the game almost daily!
i'd prefer to base my side around the killers!
❱ currently no oc! ── love interest(s): the mastermind the trickster

honkai star rail
❱ i play the game daily & completely caught up!
❱ no preference to specific arcs!
❱ multiple ocs are created! ── love interest(s): jing yuanaventurinesunday boothill + more

genshin impact
❱ multiple ocs are created! ── love interest(s): cyno tighnari diluc neuvillette wriothesley il dottore ✧ + more

creepypasta
❱ i've read a lot of the stories and know quite a bit lore!
❱ no preference to specific arc!
❱ working on oc! ── love interest: toby rogers laughing jack

bungo stray dogs
❱ i've rewatched it a few times & completely caught up!
i'd prefer to base my side around the decay of angels!
❱ one oc is created! ── love interest(s): nikolai gogol fyodor dostoevsky

jujutsu kaisen
❱ currently no oc! ── love interest(s): kento nanami gojo satoru choso

black butler
❱ i'd prefer either the book of circus arc or no preference at all!
❱ currently no oc! ── love interest(s): joker undertaker ♡

diabolik lovers
❱ working on oc! ── love interest: reiji sakamaki ♡

if you have any questions or want to get in contact with me, please feel free to comment or message me! as stated, feel free to ask for my discord if you want!

Last edited:
Reactions: rockztar
Hiya! I'd be down for honkai or genshin or bungo or diabolik lovers! (I'm pretty flexi!)

Reactions: christine
hello! i'd be interested in a dead by daylight or creepypasta roleplay!

hi! my name is christine, i'm 23 years old, they/them & reside in cst timezone! i came from quotev (rip) so this site is extremely new to me (please bear with me while i navigate it)! i took quite a big hiatus away from roleplaying, but i'm back and extremely excited to get back out there. because i am a legal adult, i will NOT roleplay with anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years old! i love making friends with my partners, so if you are interested in that as well i am absolutely down! communication is extremely important to me so if you aren't enjoying our plots/roleplay anymore, please don't hesitate to ask for a change of direction! i don't necessarily have a preference for where we roleplay (whether it be on here or discord) but i do have a few preferences when it comes to our actual roleplay!

i only participate in oc x canon or canon x canon roleplays! i'm not too concerned about the length of replies, but i do ask that my partners roleplay in third person descriptive & also like to plot our ocs / talk outside of our roleplays! i am a huge yapper about my ocs and would love to hear your thoughts or ideas on them as well. because i love to write so much, i highly prefer my partner to also write quite a bit! i can write literal paragraphs when i am inspired, so i would love if my partners did the same - i do not require my partners to write nearly as much as me, but a good few paragraphs would be amazing! in terms of ocs, i will almost always link either a pinterest board of my ocs or a premade quotev journal (usually both)!

headcanons are a big thing for me and i request that anyone who wants to roleplay with me realizes that if given the chance, i will talk your ear off about my ocs and their love interests! i love when my partners randomly message me thoughts about their ocs, their love interests, their favorite characters, etc so don't hesitate to get in contact with me whenever you feel like it! i'm not here particularly for adult (18+) content, but i am open to plots/roleplays involving it. i highly prefer darker themes/horror content, so for my side i will most likely lean towards something like that ( not always though! it just depends. feel free to ask! ) - i do love aus and world altering plots / roleplays as well!

love interests are something i'm extremely lenient with, but the underlined love interests below i will not play for anyone else due to personal preference. i obviously refuse to play any characters under the legal age / minors so don't even ask. if they are a side character/in oc lore, thats fine - thats as far as it will go. many characters, specifically from certain anime or games, i am fixated on so it would be difficult for me to portray them for anyone else. i love having the same taste in characters as others though so please feel free to talk about your faves whenever <3

i am currently interested in roleplaying the following (in no particular order):

final fantasy
❱ ive played many of the games and know most of the lore!
i'd prefer to base my side around FFVII!
❱ currently no oc! ── love interest: sephiroth

dead by daylight
❱ i play the game almost daily!
i'd prefer to base my side around the killers!
❱ currently no oc! ── love interest(s): the mastermind the trickster

honkai star rail
❱ multiple ocs are created! ── love interest(s): jing yuanaventurinesunday boothill + more

genshin impact
❱ multiple ocs are created! ── love interest(s): cyno tighnari diluc neuvillette wriothesley il dottore ✧ + more

creepypasta
❱ i've read a lot of the stories and know quite a bit lore!
❱ working on oc! ── love interest: toby rogers laughing jack

bungo stray dogs
i'd prefer to base my side around the decay of angels!
❱ one oc is created! ── love interest(s): nikolai gogol fyodor dostoevsky

jujutsu kaisen
❱ currently no oc! ── love interest(s): kento nanami gojo satoru choso

black butler
❱ i'd prefer either the book of circus arc or no preference at all!
❱ currently no oc! ── love interest(s): joker undertaker ♡

diabolik lovers
❱ working on oc! ── love interest: reiji sakamaki ♡

if you have any questions or want to get in contact with me, please feel free to comment or message me! as stated, feel free to ask for my discord if you want!
Add me on discord! @bloodymenace