ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST F x F F x M Roleplaying information (rules and fandoms)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

goddessofsaturn

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
Saturday - Wednesday (after 3/4pm) otherwise off and on all days during off days
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance sprinkled with comedy, horror, mystery, fantasy, etc
Hi everyone! Just wanted to post information regarding my rules/guidlines and fandoms titles/characters for roleplay for those who are interested. I think the very well thought out "roleplay resume" page about covers most of it but I definitely wanted to make sure I made an official post for it! I don't have a whole lot and are pretty lax as long as there's good communication but there are a few things that I want to remain faithful with while roleplaying here.

Rules and Guidelines

1. First and most importantly, I only roleplay using doubles and that is a pretty unnegotiable unless there is an off chance of our OCs being each other's main love interest or there is a section where the love interests are interacting and our OCs are not present during that part of the plot. But otherwise, I will roleplay my OC (my self insert mainly) and your preferred love interest and you will roleplay as your OC and my preferred love interest. Any and all other characters we add to the roleplay can be decided as we roleplay. For fandoms, as long as I think I have the ability to play certain characters other than your love interest. I will give it my best shot if you request me to.
2. It is more for my sake than anything, because to be honest it gives me war flashbacks, if you're interested in roleplaying with me please approach me with more than just "Wanna RP" or "I'm interested in roleplaying with you". I'm more than happy to discuss details with you but I would appreciate you verbalizing an idea of what you want to do so I can start figuring out how to approach your idea.

3. Sharing/swapping love interests every once and awhile when doing new roleplay when it comes to fandoms if we have a mutually shared one. I feel this tends to happen a lot because the people I roleplay with have excellent taste in characters :wink: but I do like seeing my partner's take on one of my faves. But I will simply just request a different character if you don't feel comfortable/confident in roleplaying them.

4. Please ask upfront if you want to add a smut scene for a roleplay. I am okay with nsfw in moderation but I did nothing but nsfw rps on Q and I had one partner that wanted to do nothing but nsfw roleplays and i went along with it because I was really hypersexual then. But now that part of myself is fading/healing away, I can't do smut out the gate or without build up. It just makes me feel really yucky and gross afterwards. I am all for a spicy scene like the next girlie but just need a head's up and time to actually get into the scene. I'd really appreciate it!

5. This plays off number four but just be really open and honest about what you want to do with the roleplay. I want us to create something we are both very satisfied with and really enjoy. I will openly admit that I'll go back in read our rps if they turned out more amazing than I expected because more than half of the roleplays I've been live in my head rent-free for awhile. But yeah, just communicate with me about any and everything you wanna do and I can help make it happen. And just be open to sitting with me so we can plot together and brainstorm ideas. The saying 'two heads are better than one' is so true especially in this case but it just makes me feel closer to you. The surface intention of having a roleplay partner is there 100% but I am also looking for companionship too. I miss having friends I can talk to about things we mutually have interests in and are 1000% brainrotting and obsessed over. I miss going gaga over ships in roleplays I've been. So this is me just putting myself out there though being so earnest and vulnerable right now scared the absolute shit out of me especially being burned so often while I was on Q. but Q wasn't always a very inviting/safe space to begin with so I guess that's just another canon event for any Q roleplayer. But yeah, that is my hope and my intent if we ever join forces to make something so amazing as a story together!

6. Things are different now due to becoming an adult and having job. Though I live with my parents, because it is easier for me, I work 40 hours a week and work in a very physically demanding department so depending on how I feel it might take me awhile to respond but because of the way my mind is trained I will try to have a response in before the week is over.

7. Parallel/similar universes (our ocs and their love interests are in similar universes so my brain doesn't get confused)

8. I won't get mad if you have typos or your brain was having a moment, because honestly fucking mood, but as far as spelling and grammar goes. Just make sure I know what you are saying so I can respond. To be honest, that part is the least of my concerns for roleplay. I'm gonna combine rules and say this but because we are playing doubles, please make sure our responses for our love interests are around the same in length so it is fair. My brain has been wired to ensure my side is always shorter in comparison so your love interest has a lot of lines. so please try to do the same for me!

9. For fandoms, you don't have to strictly stick to canon I actually prefer freestyle than sticking to canon, it just makes the rp seem more fresh. but if you want to stick to canon enough so the character isn't ooc, that's more than okay with me! but for the most part, I prefer au roleplays anyways. I am also down to try original roleplays too!!
---

I think that's all the rules I can think of but if you are unsure, just ask and I'll do the same for you!
Anyways here's the fandoms I know I can do and list of characters I can roleplay/ones I'd like as a love interest.

Characters from Fandoms

otome/romance related:

Tears of Themis: Vyn, Artem, Marius, and Luke
- basically anyone but Luke. First pick would either be Vyn or Artem.

Love and DeepSpace: Zayne, Rafayel, Xavier
- I want to say everyone but if you ask, I'd go with Zayne! Rafayel would be my close second.

MLQC (Mr. Love Queen's Choice, warning - I'm not caught up with recent chapters but I miss my boys so it's fine): Victor, Lucien, Kiro/Helios, Gavin, Cyril, Shaw
- Victor, Kiro, Gavin, or Shaw. First choice would be Victor!

Amnesia Memories (playing the game after years of watching the anime just changes how your brain sees the characters, I hate game Ikki so much but adore anime Ikki like nothing else): Shin, Ikki, Kent, Toma, Ukyo
- Shin, Kent, Ukyo. Would ask for Ukyo first.

Ouran High School Host Club: Tamaki, Kyoya, Hikaru, Kaoru, Takashi, Ritsu, Umehito, Haruhi, Eclair
- not particular preference

Music/Idol related:

Uta no prince Sama: (Starish): Ren, Tokiya, Masato, Otoya, Syo, Natsuki, Cecil, Haruka; (Quartet Night): Reiji, Camus, Ranmaru, Ai; (HEAVENS): Eichi, Eiji, Kira, Nagi, Yamato, Shion, Van
- Mains for Starish: Ren, Tokiya, Masato or Haruka ; Mains for QN: would say any but would go with Reiji or Ai; Mains for Heaves; Eichi, Eiji, Kira

Idolish7: (Idolish7): Riku, Iori, Tamaki, Sogo, Yamato, Nagi, Mitsuki; (Trigger): Tenn, Gaku, Ryunosuke; (Re:vale): Momose. Yukito; (ZOOL): Toma, Minami, Haruka
- Mains for Idolish7: Iori, Yamato, Nagi, Mitsuki; Mains for Trigger: any of them; Mains for Re:vale: could do either but if asked would pick Yuki; Mains for ZOOL: Toma or Haruka

ARP Backstage Pass: Shinji, Reiji/Rage, Daiya, Leon
- can do any of them but if asked would pick Rage

Starmyu: (Otori): Kaito, Kakeru. Shu, Toru, Yuta; (Hiragi): Rui, Eigo, Akira, Izumi; (Sazanami): Ren, Koki; (Yuzuriha): Riku, So; (Kao Kai): Itsuki, Tsubasa, Kyoji, Christian Lion, Sakuya; (Ancients): Asaki, Ritsu, Taiga, Haruto; (New Kao Kai): Toma, Ryo, Shion, Takafumi
- will main any of them, don't have a particular preference

Sports related:

Haikyuu: (karasuno): Shoyo, Tobio, Kei, Tadashi, Ryunosuke, Yu, Koshi, Daichi, Asahi, Kiyoko, Hitoka, Keishin; (Nekoma): Tetsuro, Kenma, Morisuke, Lev; (aoba johsai): Toru, Hajime, Takahiro, Issei, Akira, Yutaro, Kentaro; (Fukurodani): Kou, Keiji; Shiratorizawa: Wakatoshi, Satori, Kenjiro, Eita, Tsutomo, Reon; (Inarizaki): Shinsuke, Atsumu, Osamu, Aran, Rintaro
- will depend on the roleplay can main any of them

Run with the wind: Haiji, Kakeru, Yukihiko, Akane, Akihiro, Takashi, Musa, Kosuke, Kazuma
- will depend on the roleplay can main any of them

Free!: Haruka, Makoto, Nagisa, Rei, Rin, Sousuke, Momotaro, Aiichirou, Asahi, Ikuya, Kisumi, Natsuya, Nao, Hiyori
- will depend on the roleplay, can main any of them

Megalo Box: Joe, Yuri, Liu, Chief (?), Yukiko
- will depend on the roleplay, will main any of them

Kuroko's Basketball: (GOM): Seijuro, Shintaro, Ryota, Daiki, Atsushi; (seirin): Tetsuya, Taiga, Teppei, Junpei, Shun, Rinnosuke; (Kaijo): Yukio, Yoshitaka; (Shutoku): Kazunari; (Too): Shoichi, Kosuke; (Yosen): Tatsuya; Rakuzan: Reo, Kotaro, Chihiro
- will depennd on the roleplay, will main any of them

Salaryman's Club: (sunlight beverage): Mikoto, Tatsuru, Souta, Touya, Kouki; (unisics): Hayato, Daiki; (tomari transport): Azuma, Shiryu; (mitsuhoshi bank): Takuma, Naohiro, Sentaro
- no particular preference but if asked either Tatsuru, Hayato, Takuma, Naohiro, or Sentaro

Blue Lock: Yoichi, Meguru, Hyoma, Rensuke, Gin, Wataru, Jingo, Reo, Seishiro, Rin, Jyubei, Shoei, Ikki, Nijiro, Yo, Eita, Ryusei, Tabito
- no particular preference but if asked either Hyoma, Gin, Rin, or Nijiro

Drama/Turbulent titles:

Death Note: Lawliet/Ryuzaki, Mihael/Mello, Nate/Near, Matt, (humanoid) Ryuk, Stephen/Gevanni, Misa, Halle/Linder, Kiyomi
- Mihael, Nate, Lawliet, Halle, Misa, or Kiyomi

Death Parade: Chiyuki, Decim, Ginti, Clavis (I think he's cute lol)
- Chiyuki or Decim

Psycho Pass: Shinya, Shusei, Nobuchika, Teppei, Akane, Yayoi, Shion, Shogo, Gu-sung
- honestly any but if asked Akane, Shin, Nobuchika, Gu-Sung, or Shogo

Tokyo Revengers: Manjiro/Mikey, Keisuke, Ken/Draken, Chifuyu, Kazutora, Haruki/pa, Ryohei/peh, Nahoya, Souya, Hakkai, Haruchiyo, Seishu, Hajime, Kakucho, Ran, Rindou, Shuji, Shinichiro, Takemichi
- can main any of them but if asked Mikey, Keisuke, Chifuyu, Kazutora, or Shinichiro

Tokyo 24th Ward: Shuta, Ran, Koki, Naito/Kunai, Asumi,
- not particular preference if asked Ran or Naito

Trigun Stampede: Nicholas, Vash, Kni/Million Knives, Meryl

Supernatural titles

Black Butler: Sebastian, Mey-Rin, Hannah, Grell, Angelina/Madam Red, William, Ronald, Adrian/Undertaker, Lau, August/Joker, Elijah/Snake, Mally/Beast, Jonathan/Dagger, Vincent, Charles (Grey), Charles (Phipps), Aleistor, Arshad/Agni, Ciel, Alois
- not particular preference, can main anyone (Ciel and Alois as a note will not be roleplayed as minors)

The Arcana: Asra, Nadia, Julian, Portia, Muriel, Lucio
- could main anyone but if asked either Nadia or Asra

Baldur's Gate 3: Shadowheart, Lae'zel, Karlach, Minthara, Jaheira, Isobel, Aylin, Wyll, Mizora
- Shadowheart or Karlach

Tokyo Ghoul: Touka, Ayato, Renji, Uta, Kaya, Eto, Rize, Koma, Nishiki, Hideyoshi, Akira, Koutaro, Koori, Kuki, Ginshi

Attack On Titan: Eren, Armin, Jean, Connie, Porco, Pieck, Annie, Zoe, Ymir, Historia, Mikasa, Sasha, Levi, Erwin

Castlevania: Trevor, Adrian, Sypha, Hector, Isaac, Carmilla, Greta

Soul Eater: Maka, Soul, Liz, Patty, Kid, Black Star, Tsubaki, Medusa, Arachane, Franken
- can main anyone but if asked either Maka or Soul

Jujutsu Kaisen: Satoru, Suguru (redeemed/good guy only), Kento, Shoko, Utahime, Yuji, Megumi, Yuta, Maki, Nobara, Kasumi, Kokichi/Mechamaru
- Maki, Nobara, Yuji, Megumi, Kento, Shoko

Persona 4: Yu, Yosuke, Yukiko, Chie, Naoto, Rise, Kanji
- Yu, Yukiko, Kanji

K-PRO: Mikoto, Adolf K., Reisi, Kuro, Misaki, Izumo, Tatara, Saruhiko, Seri, Yukari, Ichigen
- no particular preference but if asked either Mikoto, Tatara, or Misaki

Fruits Basket 2019: Kyo, Yuki, Shigure (maybe), Hatori, Ayame, Ritsu, Hatsuharu, Momiji, Arisa, Saki, Tohru, Rin, Kazuma
- not particular preference but if asked either Hatori, Hatsuharu, or any of the girls listed

Guilty but unabashed pleasures:

Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: Atem, Yugi, Seto, Joey, Tristan, Duke, Marik, Ryou, Akefia/D! Bakura, Alister, Valon, Diva/Aigami, Mai, Tea, Ishizu
- Atem, Seto, Alister, or any of the girls

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Jaden, Chazz, Zane, Aster, Atticus, Axel, Adrian, Jesse, Jim, Tyranno/Hassleberry, Alexis
- no particular preference

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds: Yusei, Jack, Crow, Kalin (redemption arc/emo cowboy ver), Akiza, Carly, Sherry, Blister, Jean, Breo, Andre, Halldor, Broder, Dragan
- honestly any, I have no preference but if asked any of the boys and Akiza or Sherry

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal: Yuma, Reginald/Shark, Kite, Christopher/Quinton, Thomas/Quattro, Michael/Trey, humanoid! Astral, humanoid! Dark Mist. Nistro, Vector (good to evil to redeeming prince ver), Mizar, Alito, Dumon, Dextra, Kari, Rio
- I want to say I have no preference but if asked either Reginald, Kite, any of the arclights, or Dextra

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARCV: Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, Yuri, Declan, Sylvio, Shay, Shinji, Yuzu, Ruri, Serena, Julia
- Yuya, Yuto, Shay, Declan, Serena, or Ruri

Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS: Yusaku, Cal, Theodore, Akira, Specter, Faust, Ryoken, Kenneth, George, Skye, Emma, Kyoko, humanoid! Flame, humanoid! Ai, humanoid! Windy, humanoid! Lightning
- Yusaku, Theodore, Ryoken, Kenneth, Emma

Bakugan: Dan, Shun, Billy, Julie, Runo, Alice, Masquerade, Klaus, Keith/Spectra, Gus, Mylene, Mira, Ace
- Julie, Shun, Masquerade, Keith/Spectra, Mira

Last edited:
Alrighty! All my edits for my roleplay info post is finished!! 😁☺️ hopefully I won't have to edit the post anymore after this lol
if there's any comments, questions, or whatever you have for this post, feel free to leave them in this thread!! thanks so much for taking the time to read this super long post, it means the absolute most to me!

Adding Spider-verse to fandom list!
Love interests: varies