ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST β€” 𝐫𝐩 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑 πŸ’•

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

aquariius.x

𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐒𝐟𝐒𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐒𝐦𝐩
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
hi everyone!! my name is tati, i use she/her pronouns and i am twenty one years old. i'm also a quotev refugee, but i'm excited to be here and connect with new people ^^ i've been roleplaying on and off for the past seven years, and i'm hoping to get some new ones going for the summer!! here are some of my general rules i have for potential roleplay partners:
  • must be 18+ to roleplay with me. i just don't feel comfy rping with minors, sorry!!
  • can write at least 400+ words per side. i'm fairly descriptive when i write, so i'd like to have a rp partner who likes to do the same πŸ’•
  • can be flexible with responses. this weekend in particular is going to be rather busy for me, but i do work a lot of hours at my job so i might not respond super quickly. but i'll always keep open communication if i'm dipping out for longer periods of time!!
  • must be down to plot/share oc rambles. i get kinda bored if i'm not given the same energy, i wanna talk about our rp and get excited about our characters!!
and with those big things out of the way, here is a list of all of my fandoms/interests~ if anything on the list strikes your fancy, shoot me a message!! again, i'm very excited to be here and i hope you have a great rest of your day πŸ’•

Hello there, I'm 21 as well and I been role-playing for a long time. I am also a very descriptive writer to the point it could be consider a novel sometimes because I always believe that role-playing is a story in itself. Lol. I don't usually do Fandoms but I do originals such as oc x oc. If you want to do that I have some plots to share with you if you like.

Hiii! I would totally be down for a Hazbin Hotel and/or Avengers Roleplay with you if you would be interested ^^

Hello tati! I would love to do an original roleplay with you, if you are interested! πŸ™

Hello! I would absolutely be down to do an original roleplay with you if you'd be interested!
Or maybe plot for a Stardew Valley Roleplay?

Hello! I would totally be into a Hazbin Hotel rp! I also am very descriptive and LOVE to Headcanon and Plot! I know we could come up with some interesting adventures! I also would love to propose an Original Horror RP if you're interested. β™₯️

Heya I'm Cody, I'm 26. And if you're still looking I'd be very interested in either a marvel or mystic messenger rp with you.