ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST A x A ❀ seeking 1x1 original roleplay partners

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ainu

gta.mp3 ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Online Availability
week of 6/16: online frequently, not scheduled for work
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
romance/romcom, supernatural, fantasy, horror, adventure, mythology, etc..

FONT 1
FONT 2
AINU
AINU
hello, i go by ainu, and i am a quotev refugee like many others here. i only roleplay with those who are 18+ and i typically use unrealistic faceclaims for my characters, but i'm okay with realistic. although, i may need help with the realistic fc hunt. i'm very interested in some original non-double up oc x oc roleplays.

right now, i have such a craving for some messy and/or darker roleplays. jealousy, angst, betrayal, forbidden romance, enemies to lovers, etc. are just a few concepts i'm hoping to incorporate. i'm also a sucker for yandere roleplays, and i've been hoping to do one for the longest while.

i've listed some of my interests, but i'm VERY open to different types of plots with some of my own that i'm wanting to do along with being extremely flexible with what gender/role that i play whatsoever !! i have a wide range of character types that i can play, so in terms of that, i try to rely mainly on my rp partner's preferences. please come to me with any idea/roleplay you're wanting to do bc i'm so open-minded <3.

i tend to write multiple paragraphs, and i can write a lot for both plotting + the roleplay when i'm feeling inspired. if you'd like a writing sample, i can private message you one. i'm open to roleplaying in threads, dms, or on discord. just drop a message below if you'd rather i message you first or feel free to message me !
HATE RODRIGO // YENA, YUQI

Last edited:
*BANGS HANDS ON THE THE TABLE* YOU, ME, WINDBREAKER???? I CAN MSG U ABOUT DEETS (PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS!)

*BANGS HANDS ON THE THE TABLE* YOU, ME, WINDBREAKER???? I CAN MSG U ABOUT DEETS (PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS!)
OMG HIII YES PLS IT FEELS LIKE NO ONE KNOWS WINDBREAKER IDK HOW TO MESSAGE IM STRUGGLING

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: kismet
I'd be down for maybe gang member x someone who isn't in a gang if you're down!

bumping this thread bc i updated the thread title and the contents of my original message to cater to my current interests. non-double up original roleplays are still very sought after by me <3

please .. one chance .. yandere rp's are some of my absolute favorites, and i'd love the opportunity for one with you!

What kind of messy or dark roleplays were you interested in? 👀

in terms of both i'm very open-minded and i'd most likely be pretty much down for anything you might have in mind. but as for messy, some of what i'm searching for would be drama-filled love triangles, lots of jealousy, rumors/gossip, fake relationships, arguments, angsty moments, toxicity

for darker roleplays, something horror-themed would be fun such as being transported to a hidden world where everything is the same but creepily uncanny or perhaps has alternates ( mandela catalogue vibes ) in that world; house/amusement park; scary supernatural elements. also would just very much so enjoy murder, serial killer, gangs, etc.. also a roleplay based off of a series ( ex: webtoon ) and making it darker/more intense would be interesting ! but i'm not picky whatsoever and i'm open to a lot so these are just some broad suggestions

in terms of both i'm very open-minded and i'd most likely be pretty much down for anything you might have in mind. but as for messy, some of what i'm searching for would be drama-filled love triangles, lots of jealousy, rumors/gossip, fake relationships, arguments, angsty moments, toxicity

for darker roleplays, something horror-themed would be fun such as being transported to a hidden world where everything is the same but creepily uncanny or perhaps has alternates ( mandela catalogue vibes ) in that world; house/amusement park; scary supernatural elements. also would just very much so enjoy murder, serial killer, gangs, etc.. also a roleplay based off of a series ( ex: webtoon ) and making it darker/more intense would be interesting ! but i'm not picky whatsoever and i'm open to a lot so these are just some broad suggestions
Ooo yes! I'd be happy to do one of the darker roleplays with you! I know there's a couple of darker webtoons that come to mind. 🤔 we could even have the setting being in an amusement park as well. I know if you're interested, we could even throw in the drama of a love triangle and jealously beforehand as well.

• Love
Reactions: ainu
Just tossing this in but how do you feel about weird relationships? Example: human x insert a traditional monster class here. Cause I have been wanting do something wild with a lich queen I designed. Though, I don't have face claims for such a OC, so,would that be an issue?

Hello are you still looking for a rp partner? Because i am interested