ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST Seeking 1x1 Roleplays for Various Fandoms!! (UPDATED LIST)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

astralexplorer

sam ✸ 25 ✸ est ✸ she/her
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. No Preferences
*̥˚ INTRODUCTION *̥˚✧

hello everyone! my name is sam (25, she/her, est) i am a quality over quantity roleplayer, though my average range tends to be between ten and thirty desktop lines. i merely just write until i feel i have a good enough reply! i also am going through a transition in life so im more active on the weekends for writing compared to during a typical week, though i am also on to plot and send headcanons back and forth! preferably, we would also be doubling up !

┊┊. here is my writing sample !

✧*̥˚ LOOKING FOR *̥˚✧

attack on titan
-undecided

one piece (live action specifically)
- buggy the clown

star wars (any era, does not have to be the same one!)

- sequels: poe dameron
- era of the new republic: the mandalorian / din djarin
- original triology: luke skywalker
- prequels: obi-wan kenobi

dc

- edward nashton/the riddler [the batman 2022]
- dick grayson [hbo titans]
- jonathan crane [gotham]

in addition to anything with 3 or more stars from this list: currently roleplaying

┊┊. if you are interested in roleplaying with me, please let me know !!

Last edited:
I would love to role play Harry Potter if you are interested?

I would love to role play Harry Potter if you are interested?
yes i would be interested!! what era were you thinking?

I'm perfectly happy with either!

I'm perfectly happy with either!
alright we could do golden trio then? im more inclined towards that era atm!

hi there, i'd love to do a star wars roleplay with you! i'm personally leaning towards the prequel era but can certainly do whatever era for your side.

Hello. I am also interested in the Harry Potter rp. Even though I go a bit AU with the timelines but I'm adaptable. :)

Hello. I am also interested in the Harry Potter rp. Even though I go a bit AU with the timelines but I'm adaptable. :)
Hello hello hello! Am bored. Rp?

Reactions: shark girl
hi there, i'd love to do a star wars roleplay with you! i'm personally leaning towards the prequel era but can certainly do whatever era for your side.
hello! awesome, thats totally alright im more likely leaning towards the sequel era! ill send a private message later on in the day!

hello! that is alright! ill send a private conversation later on today!

hello! i'd be interested in doing a one piece roleplay with you <3

Reactions: atavan halen
I would love to do Star Wars if you're still looking!

*̥˚ INTRODUCTION *̥˚✧

hello everyone! my name is sam (25, she/her, est) i am a quality over quantity roleplayer, though my average range tends to be between ten and thirty desktop lines. i merely just write until i feel i have a good enough reply! i also am going through a transition in life so im more active on the weekends for writing compared to during a typical week, though i am also on to plot and send headcanons back and forth! preferably, we would also be doubling up !

┊┊. here is my writing sample !

✧*̥˚ LOOKING FOR *̥˚✧

one piece (live action specifically)
- buggy the clown

star wars (any era, does not have to be the same one!)

- sequels: poe dameron
- era of the new republic: the mandalorian / din djarin
- original triology: luke skywalker
- prequels: obi-wan kenobi

dc

- edward nashton/the riddler [the batman 2022]
- dick grayson [hbo titans]
- jonathan crane [gotham]

in addition to anything with 3 or more stars from this list: currently roleplaying

┊┊. if you are interested in roleplaying with me, please let me know !!
I have recently started watching Attack on Titan and im very interested in roleplaying it! however am still very new as well to it so patience would be appreciated as i get used to it!!