ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST M x M SEEKING LONG TERM WRITING PARTNER(S) FOR 1x1 FANDOM ROLE PLAYS

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

EpicPlayer1601

Certified Friedkin
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
I have three fandom role plays that've been rolling around in my head. The fandoms are House of the Dragon (HBO), Game of Thrones (HBO), and Alchemy of Souls (Netflix). Please keep in mind I am not a super fan of these shows, so I don't know absolutely everything about them.

HotD: This rp involves quite a bit of cannon divergence. I've kept the same feel, and some of the same family ties, but I do add basic second gender A\B\O dynamics. In this version of the story, Aemma never died. She birthed Rhaenyra(alpha), and Aemond(alpha), with Rhaenyra as the heir being the eldest. Alicient, who left due to a fallout between her and Rhaenyra, ended up in a village on the outskirts of Kings Landing. She married a man, and had Aegon(omega, first in afew decades), and Helaena (beta). Needless to say, everyone in the village was shocked when she produced two, white haired children, with her dark haired husband. Who, eventually left them, because of the rumors of her having an affair spread. Leaving Aegon, and their mother to provide for them, selling wood they grew and chopped themselves. In a town that was now full of hateful whispers.
Back in the castle, Rhaenyra has just succeeded her father, who passed away, and after changing the law itself, marrying her own perfect mate, Ser Strong, decides she needs to marry her little brother off to someone perfectly suited to him as well. She hears rumors that Alicient had children, that were now adults around Aemond's age. Not only that, but one is an omega, which haven't been seen in decades. And they both have the silvery locks of the Targaryens. She immediately sent out a message to her former best friend, asking for her to bring her two children, as suitors for her brother. (That's where the story would start, her sending out the message, and telling Aemond).

GoT: Set after the events in the show, this one has quite a bit of cannon divergence, like the HotD. This includes a slight change to the end of the Red Wedding. It also includes an original male character of mine, who's a main character and an original female character, who's more of a side character. OMC; His name is Ceries, and he is a very distant Targaryen descendant. He's got vivid coppery hair, that has wavy curls. His eyes are a light greenish violet, and he is partially blind. His mother's line had kept a single dragon egg, and had attempted to hatch it, to no avail. Ceries' biological mother died in child birth, leaving him and the egg to the leaders of a group of northern nomads. The leaders then begin asking leaders in the realm for assistance with making a small settlement, when the boy is around ten, and he somehow hatches the dragon. No one believes them, (they didn't bring the boy, or dragon because they're sick at the time), until Cersei Lannister. Who gave them the tools to start their settlement (with the intent of someday calling them to arms, or using them as fodder). They settle into a very small village in the north. Beyond the wall, and known of only by Cersei. Years pass, and due to their isolation, it takes quite a bit of time for them to get information of the world around them. So when they get news about a war going on, his adoptive parents encourage him to go and offer aid. He does, leaving his dragon, Daemond, home. He goes to Jon Snow at his parents request, and accompanied by his father. Ceries explains to Jon, who is steadily becoming a king in the surrounding areas, who they are, and that he has a dragon, that he would be willing to have help them. Jon asks then that he prove this. They go outside, and Daemond lands seconds later. Jon thanks him, and accepts his offer. They get to talking, as Ceries goes to leave, and he tells the king, that he's rarely seen anyone else, outside the village. He gives an example of about six to seven years prior, when a group of their healers, on their way back from King's Landing, happened upon a man who had only just died. They were able to revive him over several days, and he was brought back to their village. He then tells Jon that the man told them, that his name was Theon Greyjoy (spoiler alert, it's not Theon.) And that's where it would start, with that conversation.

AoS: This one's cannon divergence is a bit different, though I am considering adding the A/B/O dynamics. It's a favorite of mine. Everyone's backstories are the same. The biggest thing I change in this, is that Naksu and Jang-Uk don't fall in love, but do share a strong friendship. This story will take place, when Naksu, and Prince Go-Won, bet her jade egg. Little does she know, it is a soulmate compass. As soon as the prince puts even a bit of his power into it, the next day, it immediately calls out to his soulmate. Who, is none other than Jang-Uk. This one is less detailed than the other one, and is subject to a lot more change.

Please feel free to interact if you're interested.