ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST A x A sophia's rp partner search | + | one x one fandom roleplays

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

hurrystarfish

sophia
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
romance, fantasy, alternate universes, fairy tale
mercury.gif

Salutations everyone! ^^ My name's Sophia. I'm a twenty (twenty-one in September, woop woop-) year old university student from Scotland, and thus in the BST/GMT timezone! Like probably the hundredth person you've seen today, I'm from Quotev originally, and have about 10 years worth of roleplay experience from that site - and given they went through with the most asinine decision I've probably ever seen in roleplay history on this date, I decided today would be the time to post my roleplay advert! Now, let's get into the main details~

I prefer fandom RPs, and I adore alternate universes and storylines for RPs, and I ESPECIALLY adore plotting and headcanons and befriending my RP partners! I enjoy writing descriptively, ranging from 1000+ words to 2000+ depending on the story. That's not a specific requirement however, as I adapt my word count to my partner, as long as you're literate! I also prefer doubling up for an RP, so you play your OC and my love interest and I play my OC and your love interest. When it comes to plotting I try to reply fairly quickly and within the same day, though depending on my inspiration or if I've got other things going on, I can be slower, and my RP replies can take some time, so please be patient with me, as I'm very patient about reply times too. :)

My fandoms are listed here, and my writing sample is here! I'm happy to do either the same fandom on both sides, or to play the same love interest for you if we both want the same one, or really whichever works best. I think that's everything now, so feel free to PM me if you're interested!

Last edited: