ALWAYS OPEN PARTNER REQUEST A x A The Devil’s Horn Menu

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Loki_Lokne

Owner of the Devil’s Horn Tavern
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Greeting and welcome to the Devil's Horn Tavern. my name is Loki Lokne, owner and bartender, and the lovable pooch you passed on the way in is my Bouncer Angel. please take a seat and take a look at the menu, there are plenty of options. oh and if you come across a demon or devil that offers you a contract, I'd like to offer my services to make sure you benefit from them. if you are interested i have a few of my own for you to browse below along with the drink and food we serve. these are all original, and i will like to point out i dont like to pretend i'm someone i'm not... despite my abilities to the contrary.

open for ideas

A mysterious tavern opens in town where an old lot or building use to be owned by a strange man. when asked, the people dwelling around it always seem to believe it has always been there. the tavern is called the Devil's Horn, and each instance of the tavern seems to be run by a young man in his early twenties... he calls himself Loki Lokne. by all accounts he appears to be a normal human, running a bar... but in reality he is a wandering god in charge of the world's stories and the protection of the book of fate... you seem to be the only one who seems suspicious of the place and try to figure out who Lokne really is... police believe him to be an old friend so they cant help you... its up to you to brave the unknown and jump into the supernatural, because you never know what adventure awaits behind that wooden door....
It's some time after the death of Cayde-6, a lone hunter looks down at the hand cannon laid on the ground in front of him contemplating the events that took place in the reef. His Ghost tries to get his attention, calls from the vanguard, but he ignores them. "Loki… you'll have to go back to the tower at some point. The last city will need us." The human guardian looked up to his ghost. "Angel, if they really needed us. They would have sent one of the other hunters… they would know where to find me." He picked up the hand cannon, the Ace of Spades… Cayde's final gift…. And turned and pointed it at the entrance…. Where someone stands waiting….

I've had a craving to do a Destiny rp for a while. Partners can be anything they desire from this universe, I'm interested in all stories with different races or fellow guardians.
ok so I've been thinking about this for a while. The story takes place in Skyrim about the same time as the Dragonborn's. Your character could be a random citizen, a worshiper of Molag Bal or the Dragonborn. There is a man who has hidden origins walking into town tired, hungry, and cold. He looks like he had been through hell and back just getting to town. He collapses and the people scurry to help him. But as they get close they can feel his dark presence, he's a Daedra, they cry, they take him to a nearby guard house waiting to see what to do with him when your character comes along seeking him. What do you want with this son of a Daedra? who is he, and why is he here? And why does he look more man than demon?
In the little town of Blackwood, rumor travels around that a werebeast that dwells in the neighboring forest has been taking any who enter. warnings come in the form of Ravens that call the forest their home, but one seems a little more... aware. it follows you as you enter and as you make your way through. it gets to the point where you're sure that this Raven must be a pet or a familiar to the beast that roams here and attack, only to find yourself falling into a pit that you had the misfortune to stumble upon. you brace yourself to hit the bottom, but something catches your arm, a strong grip. above you is a man in his mid twenties with Raven black hair and purple eyes, struggling to pull you out. once safely on the ground... he states "i'm glad i was able to grab you in time. changing form takes forever sometimes...." this man was the Raven that was following you... what do you do? how do you react?
post apocalypse, the bombs started falling and select members of society were shuffled into specially made to keep them safe. At least that's the last thing they remember before they're put under in a special set of cryo chambers to open when it's safe to return to the surface. However, over the years the ones meant to tend to the chambers have all vanished and one by one they start to fail.. almost 25 years later, and the vault door opens… a raider walks their way in walking amongst the broken chambers and dead bodies… a silent, dusty tomb, save for one light and a frozen form lying within…

Roles and Story may change between partners, but I had a more NSFW themed plot for this before, I can piece it together if you are interested but it is non-con themed so warning there.
in the ever expanding world of Pokémon, there's island region all its own by the name of Lorica. A land where a strange phenomenon has drawn Pokémon from all four corners of the world. Some researchers believe that it's a mass migration, other think there's some hidden force that draws pokemon to this place. The secrets and mysteries of this land are for you to explore.
In The Lorica region, I'll be playing as my Trainer Oc, a local Zorua and Zoroark loving trainer who has lived his whole life in the region. You can either play as another local or a trainer from another region. All former and current game mechanics such as Mega evolution, terastilization, z-moves and even Poke Fusion are allowed if we do choose. Legendary Pokémon will have a chance to be caught during the story if you desire. But being appart of your team at the start is a no go unless you have a interesting story on how they were acquired.
In the world of Tir Na Nog, dragons are seen as gods and the other races often pray to them for guidance and blessings. No blessing if greater than at the time when the young come of age to participate in the Night of Scales. On this night, the stars of the great Dragon sign line up perfectly above the dragon council Dias… and the nine elder dragons gather to choose those who would be their followers and who would become their champion. The eight before have plenty of their own in their fold… but the ninth, the Chief amongs them has never picked one to be theirs… until one day, a young one steps forward…. They look weak, tattered, but the ninth can feel the pull of the fates pushing him to choose this poor soul. "You… shall be my champion…" they say as their dragon form is shed and take a form of an elegant mortal with piercing reptilian eyes. They bow to the poor being and take their hand. "And to be my side as my immortal…."

As characters stand, we can choose to be with the Elder dragon or the Immortal.

The plot is that the immortal is dragged to this ceremony to be chosen by one of the nine elder dragons. Each dragon holding a different aspect and profession or talent. But they have no talent that fits under the nine that any know if and they have been kicked to the streets and been treated like trash till the day they had come of age. Forced onto the Dias, they are confronted by the nine elder dragons, each one pointing out the obvious flaw or state of the immortal. Each one except for the silent Nineth, who is seen as the ruler of dragons… they choose them to be their first chosen and offer them immortality. From there it is a whirlwind of conflict with the other elder dragons and getting to know their new dragon god/goddess who sees the hidden talents that reside in the immortal, slowly opening their heart and mind to the wonders that they can create together.
After Years of Adventuring and his party going their separate ways, a hero sets down his blade to pick up a hammer. Their experience aiding them in crafting weapons and armor for the next generation as well as the occasional nail, tool or Horse shoe. A new adventures starts to come to the shop more and more, they take their time getting to know the smith. They ask questions, about the smith and their work, how diverse their arsenal is. A bond slowly forming as the silent smith starts to speak, enjoying their company every passing day…. But then the bandits come, the adventure is hurt threatened with death… a shout rings out before the final blow can be struck… and there stands the smith… hammer in hand…

This story will follow a smith and seasoned adventurer as the mentor a new adventurer, a guard or something of the like. Could even be an admirer who recognizes them and tries to woo them.

also i'm Currently into a few anime Fandoms if any are interested:

RWBY
Pokemon
Black clover*
Overlord (or a plot similar)
How not to summon a demon lord
Fairy Tail

Game fandoms:
Destiny 1 &2*
Borderlands*
Elder Scrolls Skyrim*
World of Warcraft
Dungeons & Dragons

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Evie Alexandria
Bump still looking

Would you be interested in roleplaying Black Clover?