• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

-WistfulDreamer-

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender

╔══════════ ▣◎▣ ══════════╗​

..••°°°°••..

✧*̥˚ Introductions ! *̥˚✧

Hello ! My name's Willow and it's lovely to meet you ! I'm very new to this site but certainly not new to RP, in fact I've been RPing for almost a decade now ! Originally I was RPing on Quotev but you know since it burned in flames very recently, I've had to migrate to alternative sites which just so happen to incloude this one .
For some general information on me roleplay wise:​
  • I tend to write a fair amount, normally a couple paragraphs of responses; but so long as responses aren't too short (I'd normally say a paragraph minimum), I tend to adapt to my partner and their length.​
  • I LOVE to use aesthetic sorta things in my responses (though bare with me as I figure out how to do that on this site) and whilst I love it when my partner does the same, it isn't essential!​
  • I adore discussing the RP outside of the main RP itself, so I tend to consider that an essential aspect of any of my roleplays, otherwise I feel I can never write as well as my potential permits !​
  • As this is for a one-on-one I feel I don't need to preface I tend to focus on this style. But in the past, I tend to have doubled-up, but I'm not sure how common that is here ?​
  • I'm happy to work with OC x CC or OC x OC, depending on fandom, plot etc.​
I'm not too sure what else to include, but I'm sure I've probably forgotten something haha !

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

..••°°°°••..

✧*̥˚ Fandoms/Plots ! *̥˚✧

Whooo boy I have so many different things I RP in, but I'll try and narrow down to the things that I'd be most interested in roleplaying atm !​

• Fandoms

• The Hunger Games franchise (Pls after the announcement of the new book+movie I am desperate to explore the world again)
    • Stranger Things
    • House of the Dragon (I have serious brain rot for this and am SO excited for the new season this month!)
    • Bridgerton (Bring on Season 3 part too whooo! )
    • The Legend of Zelda
    • Hades I and II
    • The Persona franchise
    • There is likely M A N Y I have forgotten lol

• Plots/Settings

• Fantasy (I am a simp for exploring fantasy worlds and ADORE worldbuilding !)
    • Historical (I'm a masters student in history/archaeology so yeahhh ... I'm obsessed with history !)
      • Ancient Rome/Greece/Egypt
      • Mythology
      • Renaissance
      • Romantic Period
    • Modern/Slice of Life Style (I normally need a pretty good plot idea for this but totally free to discuss)
If there's anything you don't see on the list please don't be afraid to ask and I'd be happy to discuss and explore ! :)

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

..••°°°°••..

✧*̥˚ Epilogue ! *̥˚✧

Well I think that's about all the basics that I can think of ! If you're at all interested then please feel free and don't be afraid to get in touch and I'd be happy to chat !
Have a wonderful day/evening/night ! :)

╚════════════▣◎▣════════════╝

Reactions: star and Reverie
hey can I ask your age range?

I'm also a history geek and I've been looking for someone to do a proper historical RP with! Do you do non-fandom plots?

I'm also a history geek and I've been looking for someone to do a proper historical RP with! Do you do non-fandom plots?
Ah lovely to see! Absolutely I'm happy to work with non-fandom plots that's no problem at all! Feel free to throw me a message and we can discuss more there because I'm always up for a good historical rp! :)

Hi sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you want to RP Bridgerton?

Hello! I'd love to rp The Hunger Games with you! I also wouldn't mind an original rp either!