Hello!! =)

schizobunny

Edgebabby
Original poster
I'm Bunny, I turned 22 years old recently and am currently sick, stuck in bed and bored out of my mind accordingly.

I'm a bit out of practice when it comes to writing recently but I want to get back into the habit and I especially would love to meet new people and hopefully find friends over a shared love for roleplay. I only write with people around my age or older.

I typically write 3rd person, either past or present tense but I prefer a quick, in the moment kind of approach. I love all genres, settings and dynamics but with anything horror, anything bizarre or surreal you'll have me hooked. (=

I am a "no pressure" sort of person and will not stress anybody out the way I've unfortunately had to experience myself with other rpers. I don't need someone who writes a whole novel per post and I don't need your grammar to be perfect or for replies to he proofread ten times - as long as it's readable and understandable we're all good =)

Hoping I can find people who will indulge my silly little ideas 😭

Hi, helllo!
Welcome to Iwaku!

Reactions: schizobunny
Hello! You seem like a very intriguing person - would you mind a DM?

giphy.gif
Welcome to Iwaku, schizobunny! Glad to have you here!

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku)! If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Nice to meet you and welcome to iwaku!
Hopefully you can find some partners right away to start curbing that boredom :3

I'm genuinely curious what you have for ideas, mind if I message ya?