DISCUSSION TV I am convinced NO ONE else has seen this show. (OOBI)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Smiley

Devious Fiend.
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
I remember watching this show for HOURS when I was small, and when I asked my friends, none of them said they had ever heard of it, and it bamboozles me. I watched a few episodes to refresh my memory, and sure enough, it's very real.

Here's the intro to bring back that sweet nostalgia:

Anyway, was I the only one that has seen it, or does anyone else remember this?

• Haha
Reactions: Dusk
I watched Oobi as a kid. It wasn't something we regularly watched, but there was a short period of time when we watched a lot of it. I remember I was very sick at the time, which doesn't help the show feel any less like a fever dream. I don't remember much of it, tbh. But I can say at least that you're not the only person who watched it or who remembers about it.

Move over, old guy coming through!

Go Bots.... They are real, and I know they are, but no one remembers these Transformer knock offs, UGH!

Oh my god I loved that growing up!

I CAME HERE TO SAY YOU'RE WRONG, BUT YOU'RE RIGHT, I GOT NO CLUE WHAT IT IS!!! :[ So now I'm instead here to say, it didn't exist and you're trying to trick people into believing it does :o CONSPIRACY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Lyrikai
It exists! I watched a whoooole cool video about it!