DISCUSSION POSITIVITY mom appreciation thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

nikoru

pink-haired megane
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
hey everyone! with mother's day coming up, i thought it'd be fun to share some stories and appreciation for the amazing moms in our lives. whether you've got the world's coolest mom, a hilarious mom fail story, or a heartwarming mom memory, let's celebrate these wonder women!

for me, i'll start by saying how insanely proud i am of my incredible mom. a few years back, she went through a tough battle with breast cancer. but did that stop her unstoppable mom energy? not a chance! she took on chemo and surgery like the true warrior she is. watching her strength and positivity through that whole ordeal only made me appreciate her more. she's my real-life superhero!

but of course, every mom has her moments that make you roll your eyes or cringe from second-hand embarrassment too, am i right? like the time my mom tried to use all the "hip" slang with my friends and ended up sounding...not hip at all. or when she'd make up bizarre nicknames for my childhood crushes. ah, the things we do for our moms' love!

so, whether you've got a hilarious mom story, an epic show of love and admiration for how your mom juggled it all, or a silly mom tradition that's uniquely yours, share it up! did your mom ever accidentally roast herself in the most endearing way? remind you of an iconic mom character from a tv show or movie? send you the most chaotically bad food pics known to man?

or maybe you don't have a mom physically around, but someone else stepped into that role as your mom figure. i want to hear all about those special parent heroes too! there's no bond quite like the one we have with the nurturing forces who helped shape us.

no mom is too embarrassing or no sacrifice too small to celebrate here.

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai