1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
It's WELLNESS CHECK IN time! How you all doing? You supported, you feeling loved? DO you need someone to emphatically wave some emotional support pompoms to praise even a small thing you've done, because you need it.

Then come here. TIME TO GIVE LOVE TO ALL THE GOOD THINGS! NO MATTER HOW BIG OR SMOL!

I HAVE ANXIETY >:[ it just perimenopausal hormones though, so it's not coming from outside, it's inside.

However I leave on a road trip next weekend and that is going to be a nice change of pace for a week. 8D

I have been sick for five days!!! I AM NOT A FAN!

Other than that I've been good 🤣
I have very good friends who check in on me when I'm in a shitty mood and offer their shoulder and I am eternally grateful for all of them

Searching for a (new) shrink... got wait-listed (the good news), but it's a 24month wait list (the bad)

I'm surviving. I've been very sick due to grief (and maybe a bug? but its probably grief) but my mood had been okay. I'm waiting for another ~month or so and then looking for a new shrink. I currently have one for grief so I'm going to see her one more time after April 1st but after that I need to find a regular one.

I'm doing okay, kind of.
I'm writing a paper that is wonky and I barely know what I'm writing about.

• Love
Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
I'm doing alright, daylight savings time just has my sleep feeling all screwed up. xD

I had an appointment with my psychiatrist this morning. She's upping the dose for one of my meds to see if it helps with my nightmares. Should be good for me, I hope it is anyway.

giphy.gif
Positivity to all of you! Little or big, you're all doing well!!!

Can I request some hugs? <3

Hugs and vibes for all!

• Love
HUGS FOR EVERYBODY!!

• Love
IM VERY TIRED AND HAVE NO ENERGY TODAY (also i have a really important phone call tomorrow that i am nervous af about)